If your woman has a celebrity hall pass, it’s so over

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
It’s laughable how Bluepillers think that shit so normal and think “it’s just a joke bruh, don’t be so insecure!”

I remember a chick in my friend group told me she had a celeb hall pass (Chris Hemsworth) in front of her bf and I couldn’t fucking believe it.

He faked laugh and then I called it out and was like yeah but ur with (name of bf) and she was like “Yeah but it’s okay to find other ppl attractive when ur in a relationship, doesn’t mean cheating is gonna happen” and then she said “It’s fine, he has a celeb hall pass too, right (name of bf)?” Then with uncertainty and hesitation he was like “Yeah it’s Jennifer Lawrence” but you could tell it was forced and he didn’t really think about what his “celeb hall pass” was prior since he's actually happy to be with her.

Too brutal. This is the reality for you niggers that have low bone mass and end looking like a melting wax figure when you’re 38. Future full of star fish sex and celeb hall passes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Just cut your balls off if you're a man and a foid ever tries to pull this shit on you tbqh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Rhino LeFort and ferbite666
Its irritating when a girl lies and says she doesnt have a celebrity crush. Everyone does, be open and stay loyal among real life people who know u exist is all that is needed

It’s laughable how Bluepillers think that shit so normal and think “it’s just a joke bruh, don’t be so insecure!”

I remember a chick in my friend group told me she had a celeb hall pass (Chris Hemsworth) in front of her bf and I couldn’t fucking believe it.

He faked laugh and then I called it out and was like yeah but ur with (name of bf) and she was like “Yeah but it’s okay to find other ppl attractive when ur in a relationship, doesn’t mean cheating is gonna happen” and then she said “It’s fine, he has a celeb hall pass too, right (name of bf)?” Then with uncertainty and hesitation he was like “Yeah it’s Jennifer Lawrence” but you could tell it was forced and he didn’t really think about what his “celeb hall pass” was prior since he's actually happy to be with her.

Too brutal. This is the reality for you niggers that have low bone mass and end looking like a melting wax figure when you’re 38. Future full of star fish sex and celeb hall passes.
Only cucks will allow such shit :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Its irritating when a girl lies and says she doesnt have a celebrity crush. Everyone does, be open and stay loyal among real life people who know u exist is all that is needed
Do you think it’s a good or bad thing if a girl says you look like her celeb crush? Cause on one hand I can see it being a good thing for a hookup because that means ur her type but at the same time she’s prob always gonna see her celeb crush as being “above” you.

Do you think it’s a good or bad thing if a girl says you look like her celeb crush? Cause on one hand I can see it being a good thing for a hookup because that means ur her type but at the same time she’s prob always gonna see her celeb crush as being “above” you.
Good because shes honest and ur her type just make sure shes not a weird fan girl and just normal

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666