• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, bimaximum, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Doesn't sound hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Not sure what the fuck is this but i found it im chinese surgeon blog

Why tf would you do that? This procedure will not give them more forward projection, will it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6723 and sandcelmuttcel
Why tf would you do that? This procedure will not give them more forward projection, will it?
Asians with massive zygos need it, they mostly don't even have forward projection just lateral projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
What would you benefit from?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Why not just shave them man.

What would you benefit from?
Better ESR, better harmony between mandible and zygo width. But cheekbone reduction isnt worth it if you want it to get a better ESR imo cause it lowers FWHR but could be worth it if sub .4 ESR

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 6723
Better ESR, better harmony between mandible and zygo width. But cheekbone reduction isnt worth it if you want it to get a better ESR imo cause it lowers FWHR but could be worth it if sub .4 ESR
I have .46 Es ratio and 2.05 face width to height ratio but need to reduce cheeckbones because they look too bulgy sadly.

I have .46 Es ratio and 2.05 face width to height ratio but need to reduce cheeckbones because they look too bulgy sadly.
Those are ideal ratios man, are your cheekbones low set? Maybe you could get the lower part of them shaved if thats the problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Those are ideal ratios man, are your cheekbones low set? Maybe you could get the lower part of them shaved if thats the problem
I think I can send u a pic if u want. I dont know what to do with them man but I need to too ascend.

You can reduce them in size without affecting the ratios I'm pretty sure. It would make them look more masculine without changing the ratios.
Btw i'm pretty sure your fwhr isn't actually that high, but it's because of your high set eyebrows not because of midface length

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
You can reduce them in size without affecting the ratios I'm pretty sure. It would make them look more masculine without changing the ratios.
Btw i'm pretty sure your fwhr isn't actually that high, but it's because of your high set eyebrows not because of midface length
Wouldnt that make my face to width ratio even higher since my eyebrows are highset.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Wouldnt that make my face to width ratio even higher since my eyebrows are highset.
No I mean't like your fwhr would be around 2 to 2.15 if you had very low set eyebrows or if it was measured until the upper eyelid. I think it would be around 1.9 to 1.8 with your current eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
No I mean't like your fwhr would be around 2 to 2.15 if you had very low set eyebrows or if it was measured until the upper eyelid. I think it would be around 1.9 to 1.8 with your current eyebrows.
Great Iq if im being real why are u on this forum lol. One of the very rare normal members Ive met.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Hightwolf