D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
6ft is very tall and it makes you very hot to girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, Decretum1483, geezcel and 10 others
6 ft 0 and above is above average height.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and aBetterMii
Average zoomer is 6'8

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, greeneyes, ChiraqJihad and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and isis_Bleach
past 6 feet it doesn't really matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22126 and Deprived
You mean bottom 35% in your head
It isn't my problem that you refuse to accept the reality. I'm 184cm and I'm third shortest ape in my uni/college class. Even my mongoloid chinlet father is 6'4 and he's nearing his 60s. Oldcels are tall too. Sorry, but not everyone lives in India.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Cheesyrumble, Growth Plate and 3 others
It isn't my problem that you refuse to accept the reality. I'm 184cm and I'm third shortest ape in my uni/college class. Even my mongoloid chinlet father is 6'4 and he's nearing his 60s. Oldcels are tall too. Sorry, but not everyone lives in India.
tales from the mumbai mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, neogoat, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Average white Zoomer is 6’6 (y)

what country

im 6ft and i feel very average at my college
every other guy height mogs me and it really isnt rare to see 6'3+ moggers trekking about
although it may not represent the average population because its a college in an upper class white area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verse and Growth Plate
In 2022 true mogger height is >200 cm

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
im 6ft and i feel very average at my college
every other guy height mogs me and it really isnt rare to see 6'3+ moggers trekking about
although it may not represent the average population because its a college in an upper class white area
whats it like being insanely tall

@vanillaicecream whats the weather like up there LOL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Decretum1483, Growth Plate and vanillaicecream
well u should come to the uk everyone is a 5'9 manlet here and plenty of ethnics around too
Nah, I'm good. I fancy post-soviet environment more. Also, I don't want to get stabbed by some deranged paki in Brixton + I'm deathnic myself.

Here in Spain most of the zoomers I see are 6ft or taller, I'm 6'2" and a lot of these guys are half a head taller than me. So no, 6ft is not tall.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Elvisandreaa
living in India is probably better than Finland

living in India is probably better than Finland
I don't live in finland.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
he is from poland, the land of the schizos. there isnt one mentally sane user from this shithole
I'm not from there. Stop making shitty assumptions without any proof.

6’0 is the bare minimum in sweden

AVERAGE WHITE ZOOMER IS 6'5 THESE DAYS. ETHNIC ZOOMERS ARE STILL ONLY 6'1 ON AVE I'D SAY

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 19036
ITT ppl measuring 6'1" with 10 cms boosts + 10 cms hair claiming they get height mogged left and right

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Bro goes to Tallfag University

Last edited:

3 PSL 5'7" 119lb 17yo Virgin 7.5" BP BBC​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decretum1483, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
this is the issue
a male insecure of his height perceives the average height taller than it actually is
Average in Iceland is 6ft, actually average in most germanic countries is 6ft

Tbh I feel bad for non germanics living in our countries because you guys are built to compete with your own people

Here in Spain most of the zoomers I see are 6ft or taller, I'm 6'2" and a lot of these guys are half a head taller than me. So no, 6ft is not tall.
Half a head taller than you is literally 6'7"
Half of the average male head is about 5 inches unironically

this is the issue
a male insecure of his height perceives the average height taller than it actually is
im 6ft, i heightmog 80% of men and 99% of women
why would i be insecure about my height
i was just implying zoomers are taller on average

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Half a head taller than you is literally 6'7"
Half of the average male head is about 5 inches unironically
I mean, I exaggerated a little bit, they're probably only 2 inches taller than me, but there are still a couple of guys at my university who are 2 fucking meters tall.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Growth Plate