If you're a 7 then every female is a supermodel. Know your fucking place Karen.

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
Screen Shot 2019 11 10 at 40914 AM

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: karbo, Drugs, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

Go to 2:17 for a quick laugh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, Dicklet.4.3, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird size restricted

And that's why we get the 80/20 rule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left and Alt Number 3
its so fucking funny seeing how every single normie without exception rates himself/herself as 'above average'

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
All bitches think their pussies made of gold and men act like its platinum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Dicklet.4.3, Arkantos and 2 others
This looks staged. no way everyone there is rating themselves that high

Go to 2:17 for a quick laugh

wtf. did they only interview faggots and dykes for this video? they sound so fucking gay

also

00df76c004962e4839b65c92bb666407.png

this guy gave himself a 10 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Captura de Tela 2019 11 10 as 003655

She's blackpilled and knows rating is cope and a delusional flawed concept

cW9HWoS.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Caged so hard when they they started saying 7-10. I wish they were invited here so they could rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
She’s a legit 8

shes 3 at best jfl

How is cope and flawed?

Rating is based on fractions:

1/10, 2/10, 3/10...10/10
1/8, 2/8, 3/8... 8/8

No matter the number, if it's the usual 10 scale or the autistic 8 scale, in both the rater is assuming he knows what a 10 is and what a 0 is, otherwise he wouldn't be able to rate people in between.

It's also virtually impossible to anyone to know how much some particular bad feature detracts on someone's rate, and how much each level of severity detracts on the rating.

For example, let's take periorbital dark circles as a bad feature to analyze:

First, you need to determine how much each one will detract on someone's rate:

Pigmentar:
0534-pic_1.jpg

Vascular:
0534-pic_2.jpg

Structural:
0534-pic_3.jpg

Second, you'll need to determine how much the severity of each one detracts on the final rate too:

Because you can have just a little bit of dark circles, it can be more, or it can be severe...

Another example is eyebrows, there are tons of features that you need to take into acount:

Shape;
Length;
Thickness;
Density;
Tilt;
Vertical distance;
Color;
Hair quality;
Hair growth partner (the eyebrows hair grows in different directions depending on where it's located on the eyebrow)

What people do in reality is rate people based on attractiveness, which is both objective (because of beauty that is an objective matter) and subjective, and that is almost pointless since some people will think you're attractive and others don't and that's why you get people rating someone here a 4/8 and others rating the same person 5/8. 1 point of difference for the same face?? That means only one of two things:

1- One thinks the person is unattractive and it's downgrading the rate, or the other things the person is unattractive and it's upgrading the rate. (or both at the same time) (In both cases we're dealing not with beauty, but attractiveness)

2- They can't come to an agreement to how much each feature detracts on the rating

I got a good example of this on this thread I made, almost 1/4 of people voted the original Taylor Hill as more BEAUTIFUL despite the morphed one being a version of her with a bunch of her flaws minimized:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This can't be real, all of them giving themselves 8 wtf.

Rating is based on fractions:

1/10, 2/10, 3/10...10/10
1/8, 2/8, 3/8... 8/8

No matter the number, if it's the usual 10 scale or the autistic 8 scale, in both the rater is assuming he knows what a 10 is and what a 0 is, otherwise he wouldn't be able to rate people in between.

It's also virtually impossible to anyone to know how much some particular bad feature detracts on someone's rate, and how much each level of severity detracts on the rating.

For example, let's take periorbital dark circles as a bad feature to analyze:

First, you need to determine how much each one will detract on someone's rate:

Pigmentar:
0534-pic_1.jpg

Vascular:
0534-pic_2.jpg

Structural:
0534-pic_3.jpg

Second, you'll need to determine how much the severity of each one detracts on the final rate too:

Because you can have just a little bit of dark circles, it can be more, or it can be severe...

Another example is eyebrows, there are tons of features that you need to take into acount:

Shape;
Length;
Thickness;
Density;
Tilt;
Vertical distance;
Color;
Hair quality;
Hair growth partner (the eyebrows hair grows in different directions depending on where it's located on the eyebrow)

What people do in reality is rate people based on attractiveness, which is both objective (because of beauty that is an objective matter) and subjective, and that is almost pointless since some people will think you're attractive and others don't and that's why you get people rating someone here a 4/8 and others rating the same person 5/8. 1 point of difference for the same face?? That means only one of two things:

1- One thinks the person is unattractive and it's downgrading the rate, or the other things the person is unattractive and it's upgrading the rate. (or both at the same time) (In both cases we're dealing not with beauty, but attractiveness)

2- They can't come to an agreement to how much each feature detracts on the rating

I got a good example of this on this thread I made, almost 1/4 of people voted the original Taylor Hill as more BEAUTIFUL despite the morphed one being a version of her with a bunch of her flaws minimized:

I agree but i think, i rate totally in objective, i will enter in the thread and vote, i will say what i see in the difference between the two images.