If you’re a adult me but women & children get special treatment from you you are a cuckold

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
There's this iconic scene in the scarface movie that I always found kind of funny

The scene where he goes on and on about how ok it is to kill this guy, but women and children are off limits for some reason

It really portrays the inherent misandry of society that this "code" is a norm amongst all people, and when expressed in media people go on about how good of a person the killer is because he "has a code", and men are expected to just praise his actions too lol, its ridiculous

Its a "code" you often see expressed in movies by the "dark hero" who "deep down" is always a good person, he's a "man's man" JFL

It isn't a code, its nothing but emotional and arbitrarily based hypocrisy

The logic of the code doesn't even make sense, the go to argument of why you can't kill women and children, is because its unfair and not "manly" because they are weaker than you

THE GUY YOU ARE FUCKING KILLING IS WEAKER THAN YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE KILLING HIM VIA MELEE

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It literally makes no sense at all, if you can't kill someone because they are weaker than you, then you can't kill anyone, because you can only kill someone that you gain advantage over (be it temporarily or not), having a gun pointed at someone when they are unarmed or doesn't have their gun ready to shoot you, makes them at that moment inferior to you and weaker than you, so if you can't kill someone who is weaker, then you literally can't kill anyone, because one can only end the life of someone that they have rendered inferior to them, be it via tactics, weaponry or physical strength/capability, to kill someone means to gain advantage over them

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EASILY THIS "CODE" FALLS APART WITH A SIMPLE HYPOTHETICAL

Lets say you are a hitman, the best there has ever been, world renowned, you've killed thousands of men

You are the only person I would hire, I've given you no distinct time limit for killing my target, other than what is stated below (before they are of a certain age)

I have a target, someone that I need killed before they can reach the age where they collect an inheritance, if they die I get it instead (you've done may jobs like this before, but this one is quite different, the target is younger than usual, a lot younger)

This is the target (at his current age):
targetasbaby-jpg.168542

This is also the target (at 1 year before he's eligible to claim the inheritance):
targetasadult-jpg.168543

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FORCEFULLY ENDED SOMEONES LIFE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU MURDERED THEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY "LOOK CUTE" OR NOT, YOU ARE ENDING A LIFE, ITS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY TO KILL THE GUY BUT REFUSE TO KILL THE SAME GUY AS A BABY

If anything I'd say that mindset is sinister, its like someone wanting to do evil, but they want to be "guilt free", you shouldn't get to be guilt free and create mental gymnastics loopholes so you can cope with what you do, accept that you are evil

If you are going to be a killer, BE A KILLER, stop lying to yourself about what you do, and pretending like you "have a code" and you're better than "other killers" who slaughter indiscriminately, they are actually the better ones, the fair ones

INDISCRIMINATE KILLERS ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES WITH A FUNCTIONING CODE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Kama, currylightskin and 5 others
not an ion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and GetShrekt
That's some wannabe Italian mafia cucked shit. Real mafia cremated alive kids in acid as i know so far.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Perma Virgin 666
this copypaste is even older than op

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
True.

It's actually far more based to kill children and women since they are much easier to kill. So it's easier to get higher killcount.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
There's this iconic scene in the scarface movie that I always found kind of funny

The scene where he goes on and on about how ok it is to kill this guy, but women and children are off limits for some reason

It really portrays the inherent misandry of society that this "code" is a norm amongst all people, and when expressed in media people go on about how good of a person the killer is because he "has a code", and men are expected to just praise his actions too lol, its ridiculous

Its a "code" you often see expressed in movies by the "dark hero" who "deep down" is always a good person, he's a "man's man" JFL

The logic of the code doesn't even make sense, the go to argument of why you can't kill women and children, is because its unfair and not "manly" because they are weaker than you

THE GUY YOU ARE FUCKING KILLING IS WEAKER THAN YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE KILLING HIM VIA MELEE

It literally makes no sense at all, if you can't kill someone because they are weaker than you, then you can't kill anyone, because you can only kill someone that you gain advantage over (be it temporarily or not), having a gun pointed at someone when they are unarmed or doesn't have their gun ready to shoot you, makes them at that moment inferior to you and weaker than you, so if you can't kill someone who is weaker, then you literally can't kill anyone, because one can only end the life of someone that they have rendered inferior to them, be it via tactics, weaponry or physical strength/capability, to kill someone means to gain advantage over them

Lets say you are a hitman, the best there has ever been, world renowned, you've killed thousands of men

You are the only person I would hire, I've given you no distinct time limit for killing my target, other than what is stated below (before they are of a certain age)

I have a target, someone that I need killed before they can reach the age where they collect an inheritance, if they die I get it instead (you've done may jobs like this before, but this one is quite different, the target is younger than usual, a lot younger)

targetasbaby-jpg.168542

This is also the target (at 1 year before he's eligible to claim the inheritance):
targetasadult-jpg.168543

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FORCEFULLY ENDED SOMEONES LIFE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU MURDERED THEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY "LOOK CUTE" OR NOT, YOU ARE ENDING A LIFE, ITS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY TO KILL THE GUY BUT REFUSE TO KILL THE SAME GUY AS A BABY

If anything I'd say that mindset is sinister, its like someone wanting to do evil, but they want to be "guilt free", you shouldn't get to be guilt free and create mental gymnastics loopholes so you can cope with what you do, accept that you are evil

If you are going to be a killer, BE A KILLER, stop lying to yourself about what you do, and pretending like you "have a code" and you're better than "other killers" who slaughter indiscriminately, they are actually the better ones, the fair ones

Hey shut the fuck up!

targetasbaby-jpg.168542

targetasadult-jpg.168543

the point wasn't that he didn't want to kill extra people. Had nothing to do with women and kids.

the point wasn't that he didn't want to kill extra people. Had nothing to do with women and kids.
he's explicitely stated "no women, no kids"
it's that gentlemen culture bullshit all of hollywood has been pushing since its existence
by every definition of the book gentlemen are s*xists though, they really including their daughters should be burned alive

Feel like ive read this somewhere else before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
well, if this guy were another criminal it would make sense.... otherwise it's hypocrisy.

from an emotional point of view this makes perfect sense, as much as rationally it doesn't (actually it does from a purely biological point of view), since this man was raised in a society where women and children must be protected, he has this values

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I remember reading and replying to the original thread almost 2 years ago. Mirin my memory tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Eduardo DOV
Always thought he was huge cuck