If youre a facecel just give up

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
You wont ever be able to afford the 200k dollars worth of surgeries needed to ascend to normie. Even if you can get said surgeries you will end up bogged or fucked up. Every single surgery has a high risk of making you look disfigured or disabled or uncanny. Bimax. Rhinoplasty. Leg lengthening surgery. Canthoplasty. Implants. All of them are such high risk, you just dont see the botched results online because surgeons dont post them.
Its truly over if youre a facecel unless you SEAmax.

cope

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elias de God and gribsufer1
cope. nigger says 200k for surgerys:lul::lul:
You can do rhinoplasty, genioplasty and a minor surgery for not even 10k. What are you smoking

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Rea
you only need 30k-70k if you're deformed so

cope. nigger says 200k for surgerys:lul::lul:
You can do rhinoplasty, genioplasty and a minor surgery for not even 10k. What are you smoking
Most people need bimax and LL which are 20k + 50k

200? Realistically I'm looking at about 50k I think, trimax included. Or 70k tops.

Yes, yes, becaue some dumbass on an internet forum told me I had to have my leg bones cut in half and then have them inserted rods into yes :feelswah:

Yes, yes, becaue some dumbass on an internet forum told me I had to have my leg bones cut in half and then have them inserted rods into yes :feelswah:
Keep coping 👍