If you're a slightlyaboveaveragecel, and have no features to ascend what do you do?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
yeah im pretty much in this situation

You just need to softmax to oblivion, just copy what nick bateman does

10% bodyfat

muscle mass but focused in the right areas (delts, neck, chest, lats, abs)

moderate tan (astaxanthin + large carrots + some sun exposure but don’t go overboard)

dye your eyebrows darker

teeth whitening

skincare routine (retin a + vitamin c + hyaluronic acid + spf moisturizer)

stylemax, keep it simple tho. brands are cope, just wear simple stuff that accentuates your body. think young marlon brando white t shirt

do all that and then assess from there, you can always get very subtle fillers to accentuate certain features (jaw angles and zygos, undereye if they’re lacking but I would never use fillers anywhere else tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
If you have no failos, forge halos.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, awkwardlycompatible, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Honestly, facial implants and/or fillers work best in exactly these cases (taking someone with decent bone structure at baseline and giving them male model structure). Or you could do nothing at all

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3593

10% bodyfat

moderate tan (astaxanthin + large carrots + some sun exposure but don’t go overboard)

dye your eyebrows darker

teeth whitening

stylemax, keep it simple tho. brands are cope, just wear simple stuff that accentuates your body. think young marlon brando white t shirt

do all that and then assess from there, you can always get very subtle fillers to accentuate certain features (jaw angles and zygos, undereye if they’re lacking but I would never use fillers anywhere else tbh)

Yea leanmaxxing is my biggest softmaxx right now. Doing a low carb (just veggies for carbs), no fruits, no high GI foods which will also help my skin which was amazing on keto. Doing a neck routine also , it could use some size but my face isn't very DOM so I'm just taking it slow to not throw it off. Great point on the carrots though. I've been eating spinach, kale, and carrots religiously everyday for the last few weeks and it's helped a ton to have a bit of a glowly type skin despite it being winter time. For making eyebrows darker, I actually applied minoxidil to them but i started noticing my skin drying out really hard and getting flaky so i stopped. Any other options?

EDIT: Clothing is a good one too. I have too big of a drop from my waist to upper body so I can only A) Get a shirt snug around the chest , literally near perfect but the waist will be too baggy. B) Get a shirt very tight around the chest but the waist is perfect. I prefer A for the time being

Last edited:
body

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Statusmaxx, moneymaxx, NTmaxx, etc. etc.
Just work on everything else. Be thankful you're human tier tbh but also understand you're not gonna be able to coast on your looks, you're gonna need to work hard in other areas.
Honestly, facial implants and/or fillers work best in exactly these cases (taking someone with decent bone structure at baseline and giving them male model structure). Or you could do nothing at all
There's this also.
Me personally I hate the idea of fillers but they can improve anyone pretty much.

How are you a cel OP? You're GL and ripped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and cardiologist

10% bodyfat

dye your eyebrows darker

teeth whitening

Lmao this made me laugh because out of all the looksmax users who have asked me for advice so far... the two of you @Kade and @Too$hort are probably the best off aesthetically. I’m still planning to give you guys advice btw don’t worry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Kade