If You're A Sub-Chad You Have No Choice But To Simp If You Want An LTR

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
jfl at thinking acting "alpha" and dark triad is going to work as a sub-Chad. You'll just be seen as a massive tool and could possibly be sent to jail. Acting "alpha" and darki triad only works if you're Chad.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
GTFO you low T cuck

Just saw your other estrogen filled soy thread about your oneitis who friend zoned you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Vvvvxxxx, PYT and 6 others
NewParasite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
jfl at thinking acting "alpha" and dark triad is going to work as a sub-Chad. You'll just be seen as a massive tool and could possibly be sent to jail. Acting "alpha" and darki triad only works if you're Chad.
redpill guys are delusional, just hold frame bro, just hit the gym bro, honestly how can anyone believe this stuff, at least redpill knows about female nature, but their ways of improving don't go far enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
I've seen average looking guys all the time get girlfriends without even trying that hard/not simping. What is subchad to you? Just curious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PYT, tyronelite and 1 other person
redpill guys are delusional, just hold frame bro, just hit the gym bro, honestly how can anyone believe this stuff, at least redpill knows about female nature, but their ways of improving don't go far enough tbh
It’s a sugar coated blackpill for normies

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5891
tours over boyos

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ToursOverBoyo2020
I've seen average looking guys all the time get girlfriends without even trying that hard/not simping. What is subchad to you? Just curious

sub-Chad is just someone who isn't chad level/chadlite level looks. Although JBW theory works with ethnic foids. So if white don't need to be Chad to get ethnic foids. But if sub-chad ethnic tour's over boyo

So you know for 100% fact that every guy who is not in the 1-10% of high genetic quality (looks, height) is simping to pursue an LTR with ANY woman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and PYT
So you know for 100% fact that every guy who is not in the 1-10% of high genetic quality (looks, height) is simping to pursue an LTR with ANY woman?

always going to be exceptions but generally speaking yes.

always going to be exceptions but generally speaking yes.
I don't think we can make heavy assumptions like that.. We don't see how every couple interacts in a relationship in bed / outside of bed. We have absolutely no data on that. You know who are the biggest simps? Rappers and celebrities like Drake.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
false. got with my last girlfriend treating her like a cum rag cause I was obsessed over with the redpill.

• JFL
Reactions: egoy