If you're a T50cel, it's over unless you do this

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Iron
Disadvantages of T50s:

• Ruins Color Contrast of Face
There's an obvious pattern I've noticed: if you have T50 eyes, you automatically have shit coloring, regardless of your hair, skin, etc. Eye color makes or breaks your colouring.

• Hides Eyelash Visibility
People with A10 eyes with mediocre eyelashes will appear to have better eyelashes than a person with T50 eyes and long eyelashes simply because you can't seem them on T50 eyes, since the dark eyelashes blend in with the dark iris.

• Looks Ethnic
Self explanatory. Every Curry, Gook, Black has them, along with like 95% of MENAs. Being white with T50s is brutal as well.

Advantages of T50s:
  • Literally nothing. And no, T50s being dark triad is deathnic cope.

Solution:

If you're white with T50s:
A50 (medium blue) or D50 (medium green) contacts.

Anything too light will look fake, so A10s are not really an option

If you're ethnic with T50s:
T15 (light brown) contacts, possibly D20 (dark green) if Fitzpatrick 4 or lower.
You will never be able to wear light contacts without looking uncanny.

IMG 5783

(jfl at this fag)

(water thread, but not enough T50cels are doing this)

Attachments

• IMG_5784.jpeg
    IMG_5784.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
bro i wear a40 contacts i look perfectly fine and like alain delon or sean o pry blue eyes.
its just the quality of the product

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
over if u have a shitty eye area

eye color is cope irl 99% of the time unless u have eyes as light as the sun

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and HTN_Mentalcel
over if u have a shitty eye are eye color is cope irl 99% of the time unless u have eyes as light as the sun
T50 makes your perceived eye area worse by giving the appearance of a shortened IPD, along with hiding eyelash visibility.

Try having T100, you can't even see the border between my pupils and iris

• +1
Reactions: nathan
bro i wear a40 contacts i look perfectly fine and like alain delon or sean o pry blue eyes.
its just the quality of the product
Could you pm the source please

Disadvantages of T50s:

• Ruins Color Contrast of Face
There's an obvious pattern I've noticed: if you have T50 eyes, you automatically have shit coloring, regardless of your hair, skin, etc. Eye color makes or breaks your colouring.

• Hides Eyelash Visibility
People with A10 eyes with mediocre eyelashes will appear to have better eyelashes than a person with T50 eyes and long eyelashes simply because you can't seem them on T50 eyes, since the dark eyelashes blend in with the dark iris.

• Looks Ethnic
Self explanatory. Every Curry, Gook, Black has them, along with like 95% of MENAs. Being white with T50s is brutal as well.

Advantages of T50s:
  • Literally nothing. And no, T50s being dark triad is deathnic cope.

Solution:

If you're white with T50s:
A50 (medium blue) or D50 (medium green) contacts.

Anything too light will look fake, so A10s are not really an option

T15 (light brown) contacts, possibly D20 (dark green) if Fitzpatrick 4 or lower.

View attachment 3006456
(jfl at this fag)

(water thread, but not enough T50cels are doing this)
As smbd w T50 I’m going for T15

Over. My dark eyes look bad.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
As smbd w T50 I’m going for T15
Same.
T15 is ideal, as no one's gonna call you out for it. You could even take out your contacts and no one would notice the difference.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Same.
T15 is ideal, as no one's gonna call you out for it. You could even take out your contacts and no one would notice the difference.
Bro yk I have the PERFECT cover up? Just tell them you use lumify that brightens your sclera. It doesnt change the color, it changes the whiteness making uou think it does…

YOU JUST BULLSHIT AND THEY’LL BELIEVE IT

Bro yk I have the PERFECT cover up? Just tell them you use lumify that brightens your sclera. It doesnt change the color, it changes the whiteness making uou think it does…

YOU JUST BULLSHIT AND THEY’LL BELIEVE IT
That's actually a pretty good idea if someone were to notice.
Plus, I'm actually gonna be using lumify tbh, so it'll make it even more believable.

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
over if u have a shitty eye area

eye color is cope irl 99% of the time unless u have eyes as light as the sun
eye color not cope. Even if u have bug eyes, women will still prefer the a10 eyes over the pajeet ‘dark triad’ t50s:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

View attachment 3006456
(jfl at this fag)
yea it looks shit on him cuz his skin is too dark and he trying to fraud with a10s:lul:

but if ur skin is white enough then u can definitely pull ts off. I’ve been wearing this a10s contacts for 1 month now and still haven’t been called out for, I have however been complimented on them:feelsgood::feelsgood:

ACB39055 0624 4995 A65D E06BEE1120F2
960FC0C3 2C6E 45AD B953 02DF58B3DD0E

Just Be White Passing Theory

yea it looks shit on him cuz his skin is too dark and he trying to fraud with a10s:lul:

but if ur skin is white enough then u can definitely pull ts off. I’ve been wearing this a10s contacts for 1 month now and still haven’t been called out for, I have however been complimented on them:feelsgood::feelsgood:

True but something I took into account was, to not get caught frauding. If you wear A10s and have T50s, everyone that knows you will mention it as the difference is super noticeable (literally going from the darkest eye color to the lightest). But if you're more subtle and go for something that isn't too light, it won't be as noticeable. No one might have called you out yet, but your family and friends probably noticed it and haven't said anything.
You don't want anyone knowing you wear contacts, the same way you don't want anyone knowing you wear lifts.

Try having T100, you can't even see the border between my pupils and iris
Jfl, ik a Serbcel in my class with prob one of the best side profiles I’ve ever seen but he has shit coloring (darker skin, pink lips and black eyes) nigga got nerved.

That's actually a pretty good idea if someone were to notice.
Plus, I'm actually gonna be using lumify tbh, so it'll make it even more believable.
Yeah bro, perfect cover!!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: ahouzeh18
True but something I took into account was, to not get caught frauding. If you wear A10s and have T50s, everyone that knows you will mention it as the difference is super noticeable (literally going from the darkest eye color to the lightest). But if you're more subtle and go for something that isn't too light, it won't be as noticeable. No one might have called you out yet, but your family and friends probably noticed it and haven't said anything.
You don't want anyone knowing you wear contacts, the same way you don't want anyone knowing you wear lifts.
ig ur right but my friends and family know and I only put them on when I go outside for events with strangers. Might buy t15 or d20 contacts then fraud the rest of my life