If you’re average looking, jestermaxxing is not only viable, but necessary

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
When you can’t rely on your looks to attract women, being funny can almost make up for it entirely. Having a good sense of humor and finding ways to always do/say something funny is really important. If you’re painfully average looking and try to be the “mysterious” guy, women will simply find you boring or weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, apocalypse, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Trying to act mysterious is the worst thing you can do, except if you are Chad.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, piec and 9 others
Will it sound funny if, at the party, I were to pick a chick and tell her that I'm an incel and have a little mouse dick?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Will it sound funny if, at the party, I were to pick a chick and tell her that I'm an incel and have a little mouse dick?
Only if you’re sarcasmaxxing

stfu jestermaxxing is the cringiest and annoying shit ever

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, piec, zura and 1 other person
Just be a clown theory

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
cope

Attachments

• 10louisck-reacts2-thumbLarge.jpg
    10louisck-reacts2-thumbLarge.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
yes personality and jestermaxxing will be needed if your a average guy also being nt

Just be the fun-monkey for a used up slut theory

ion talk to anyone as a sub5 5'4 seamonkey and no one cares about me

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC
muh jestermaxxing cope, if ur a sub5 'charismatic man' its over for u, even if u gain popularity by being that, people will secretly envy you and make fun of you cuz ur being a tryhard 🤣🤣🤣 unironically js be urself and dont care ab this autistic shit ztupid nigga

if ur not nt kill ursllf

When you can’t rely on your looks to attract women, being funny can almost make up for it entirely. Having a good sense of humor and finding ways to always do/say something funny is really important. If you’re painfully average looking and try to be the “mysterious” guy, women will simply find you boring or weird.

Only Chadlite+ can afford to not jestermax

would rather get $100k of surgery than jestermaxx if i was average looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
I’d say quiet attractive guys are mysterious

Quiet average guys are boring or kinda ignored

Quiet ugly guys seen as weird and creepy

So for average guys having a sense of humor helps a lot with getting girls.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Unironically yes

• JFL
Reactions: looks_of_p
muh jestermaxxing cope, if ur a sub5 'charismatic man' its over for u, even if u gain popularity by being that, people will secretly envy you and make fun of you cuz ur being a tryhard 🤣🤣🤣 unironically js be urself and dont care ab this autistic shit ztupid nigga
Says nobody nigga you just made some shit up for fun retard. Every ugly ass nigga that I went to HS with were comedians and just because they could provoke emotions they had a higher body count than you have post you greycel retard ass kid

Sorry nigga but id rather jerk off than jester to get a becky

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel
Youre getting 0 pussy by saying words

You guys need to stop confusing "charismatic and fun to be around" with jestermaxxing