if you're compensation maxxing what is better funnymaxxing or stoicmaxxing, what flavor of NT

Which is better for someone average in everyway

• Clint eastwood maxxing/ presence maxxing

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Funny/ fratty douche (ofc pick your targets carefully)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Funny in a nice kind of way, humble (good for stealth) but not good for alpha presence

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Being completely normal, not thinking any personality (even if done well) is gonna work, justlookmax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternative/ Hipster/ Sophisticationmaxxing (mix of fratty funny, and niche max)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I'd argue funnymaxxing with some fake life story excuse that you were raised in a rigid christian household, and that a lot of really funny frat cousins were there to take you out, and have fun, and stood up to your dad excuse.

Stoicmaxxing comes off as autistic. YOu have gotta be a hypebeast now, but soft also so that it seems more natural at certain points. Being funny too often is autistic too but if you time it it greatly improves preence. Though sometimes I've seen girls enjoy the stoic bc it makes a guy more serious/ threatening imposing

If you're average in regards to height ofc you gotta pretend to be humble, or having some humble purpose so oyu have a place to hide when chad comes around.

When you're average but aiming for alpha it's like a game of guerilla warfare where you are hte underdog and have to take hte easiest path to power bc chad can swoop in and maul you.
It's why muscles help but that implies combative arena. You have to artmax/ personalitymax/ voicemax to gain dominance.

For alternative hipster that's when you use art/ etc. to your advantage. Which may have more appeal to people in cities ofc.

Stoicmax works best if you are tall and have good frame

Stoicmax works best if you are tall and have good frame
I said average in every way.

what do you think of 5'6 guys doing that lol. my dad is one of them.

5ft6 and stoicmaxing. Seems boring
You mean girls will think he will be a tryhard for all his life to keep it up, and can't really do shit but try to come off that way.

My dad was raised around redneck guys doing that. do you think his sense of envy/ jealousy/ wanting to be a jock completely fucked himself. Like a pidgeon that doesn't know it's not a hawk.

5ft6 and stoicmaxing. Seems boring
what if someone funnymaxxes in an fratty way who is sarcastic/ dry. smart ass kind of alpha. kind of like jeselnik.

You mean girls will think he will be a tryhard for all his life to keep it up, and can't really do shit but try to come off that way.

My dad was raised around redneck guys doing that. do you think his sense of envy/ jealousy/ wanting to be a jock completely fucked himself. Like a pidgeon that doesn't know it's not a hawk.
No idea bro. Rednecks are more masculine so I think it's just natural to him.

The best way for short guys to compensate is to be a jester or entertaining. Like Kevin Hart. I remember one friend that was like 155 and he was the most fun guy to be around. Very passionate and driven. High energy too. It just seems more natural.

Also amazing atheist if he wasn't ugly and fat lol

No idea bro. Rednecks are more masculine so I think it's just natural to him.

The best way for short guys to compensate is to be a jester or entertaining. Like Kevin Hart. I remember one friend that was like 155 and he was the most fun guy to be around. Very passionate and driven. High energy too. It just seems more natural.
you think you're kind of incel if you follow a masculine subculture but you aren't the frame for it. bc then you'll be a donkey trying to win in a horse race. it's better to do something else.

what if someone funnymaxxes in an fratty way who is sarcastic/ dry. smart ass kind of alpha. kind of like jeselnik.

Idk I dont like him. His style works best when someone is already serious in appearance but gives comments without emotion that are funny in hindsight. I dont see this working as good on shorter people but they arent disqualified

you think you're kind of incel if you follow a masculine subculture but you aren't the frame for it. bc then you'll be a donkey trying to win in a horse race. it's better to do something else.
Yeah those small overly masculine guys are being made fun of most of the time. It's like you said.

Idk I dont like him. His style works best when someone is already serious in appearance but gives comments without emotion that are funny in hindsight. I dont see this working as good on shorter people but they arent disqualified
what is hte best kind of humor if you wanna make a big presence in a room in a semi smart ass kind of way. but also can be "the hero".

You can gain leverage over chad if you're funnier/ quicker/ more money/ etc. I mean imagine a chad talking shit to a fat cartel guy "got something to say?" type, and he's funny/ witty on top of it bc he has control.

I mean amazing atheist is obnoxious and kind of who gives a fuck.
There has got to be some kind of way that brings down others to increase themselves in a semi far reahcing way that show high rigid standards. I'm thinking a wisecrack mystery science theater 3k type of people.

You can definitely fuck with people if you play the moral white knight game, and laugh down people if they are doing everyday things. And you can always be the one who holds it over hteir head and be the one who "enlightened htem" but this only works if you have incriminating stuff over them, are clever, and they can't run away. But you can do it well if you have social circle cred against a chad. just also gotta be funny on top of it.

I'd argue funnymaxxing with some fake life story excuse that you were raised in a rigid christian household, and that a lot of really funny frat cousins were there to take you out, and have fun, and stood up to your dad excuse.

Stoicmaxxing comes off as autistic. YOu have gotta be a hypebeast now, but soft also so that it seems more natural at certain points. Being funny too often is autistic too but if you time it it greatly improves preence. Though sometimes I've seen girls enjoy the stoic bc it makes a guy more serious/ threatening imposing

If you're average in regards to height ofc you gotta pretend to be humble, or having some humble purpose so oyu have a place to hide when chad comes around.

When you're average but aiming for alpha it's like a game of guerilla warfare where you are hte underdog and have to take hte easiest path to power bc chad can swoop in and maul you.
It's why muscles help but that implies combative arena. You have to artmax/ personalitymax/ voicemax to gain dominance.
If you choose to be wise crack frat funny then you will have to bear in mind you're opening the door for people to do the same to you + the power they hold over you through money/ looks/ appearance being shovedi nto your face.

It's like gambling with some machines being easier than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back