If you’re considering facial bone surgery look at this first

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
A lot of normies here don’t actually NEED facial bone surgery. Here is an example from my own experience.

In left pic I’m 20, right pic I’m 24. Both are selfies. In right pic my eyes look weird because it’s a video screenshot but main point is my bones:

9C933457 9A16 4090 911D BD3C7F0826AA

The only looksmaxes that I did:
- As I aged my stubble was more full so I was able to cut it shorter and have full coverage (2mm).
- Got a much more appealing hairstyle. Short sides into long messy top accentuates facial bones.
- Most obvious and important one is that I’m much leaner in right pic.

An extra tip is to try chewing for bigger Masseters (I didn’t do this as mine are naturally big).

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mateusz74 and 16 others
- As I aged my stubble was more full so I was able to cut it shorter and have full coverage (2mm).
- Got a much more appealing hairstyle.
this guy again.............
7342de8773ddaceaf4de4d2b7f86cd85.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Moggedbyevery1 and 8 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Moggedbyevery1, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
Jfl at the way you act like the people here don’t know about leanmaxxing and stubble frauding.
Even bluepilled normies know about these basics.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, BigNoseSlavcel and 7 others
Did you lose fat from upper eyes or is it just different angle?

Many ppl are recessed
You had a protruding chin even when fatter

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Toth's thot
A lot of normies here don’t actually NEED facial bone surgery. Here is an example from my own experience.

In left pic I’m 20, right pic I’m 24. Both are selfies. In right pic my eyes look weird because it’s a video screenshot but main point is my bones:

View attachment 1460408

- Got a much more appealing hairstyle. Short sides into long messy top accentuates facial bones.

An extra tip is to try chewing for bigger Masseters (I didn’t do this as mine are naturally big).
only works for prior fatcels though
if you're skinny and boneless you only have 1 option

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, noprogressno, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Did you lose fat from upper eyes or is it just different angle?
Just the angle, when looking normally my eyebrows are a lot lower and have less UEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

View attachment 1460408

bro you punjabi ?

Jfl at the way you act like the people here don’t know about leanmaxxing and stubble frauding.
its just so boring and sad to see these same fucking threads about leanmaxing and beardfrauding every fucking day. the way they act is like they invented a cure for cancer or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Titbot and nightg

View attachment 1460408

looks really good man, i think before considering surgery you first need to get low bf% and decide after that

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Many ppl are recessed
You had a protruding chin even when fatter
Chin get a goatee and fraud a chin like me tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
It's a good before/after, but a lot of people could still use bone changes.

It's a good before/after, but a lot of people could still use bone changes.
A lot don’t “need” it though, should only be considered once you’re lean.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
What about all the people who discuss surgery and aren’t even lean yet?

Nah goatee without chin looks bad, gives old man vibes
If your beard is thick enough people cant evem see that you have a bad chin.

But tbh. If you have over tier chin, not even a goatee can cover that. You need a full beard

yea this is true and good but cmon its 2021 everyone knows about going lean before surgeries

yea this is true and good but cmon its 2021 everyone knows about going lean before surgeries
Not everyone from what I’ve seen on this forum

How has your life improved? Imo facial hair makes you look so much more ethnic which defo plays a role in the west unfortunately

How has your life improved? Imo facial hair makes you look so much more ethnic which defo plays a role in the west unfortunately
Compared to clean shaven, stubble drastically improved my SMV. You’re invisible in the west if you’re an ethnic without facial hair.

I agree people should leanmaxxx first and get a decent hairstyle but for a lot of guys that's simply not enough. When they leanmaxx their recession becomes more obvious. Just because you have good bones doesn't mean anybody else does.

Compared to clean shaven, stubble drastically improved my SMV. You’re invisible in the west if you’re an ethnic without facial hair.
Fair enough for you, but I disagree that without ethnics are invisible.
If you have a solid jaw with hollow cheeks and your ethnic clean shaven would still be best for this. In fact it will actually give a more exotic look.
Stubble if you don't have hollow cheeks and an average jaw is a necessity due to an ugly/average face.

I'd argue it's the other way round as stubble is an ethnic stereotype. However ppl don't have great jaws or are too fat so need facial hair to fraud it

I agree people should leanmaxxx first and get a decent hairstyle but for a lot of guys that's simply not enough. When they leanmaxx their recession becomes more obvious. Just because you have good bones doesn't mean anybody else does.
A lot of people don’t leanmaxx first through, that’s my point. People here would look at my left pic and say i’m boneless.

• +1
Reactions: hastati
Can I pm you regarding hairstyles?:feelshmm:

A lot of people don’t leanmaxx first through, that’s my point. People here would look at my left pic and say i’m boneless.
True i would definitely call that boneless i need to lean

• +1

SOME people would yes but others would tell you to get lean before surgerymaxxing.

• +1

View attachment 1460408

Indian Wolverine.
Indian+Avengers.jpg

• +1

View attachment 1460408

Too bad most people are too dumb to read this post. It would literally save them thousands of dollars. JFL at the average single digit IQ looks max user.

• +1