If you're depressed

ropemax

ropemax

hmm
Soak in some sunshine. Feel some warmth on your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
no collagen and scars

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
sunpill is brutal. we are apes we need the sun to live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Deleted member 30857, ropemax and 1 other person
Jfl at the fact that I take vitamin d supplements instead of going outside, its gotta be over for me

no sun for ur sub5 face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Jfl at the fact that I take vitamin d supplements instead of going outside, its gotta be over for me
Pill is worse than direct sunlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Still subhuman and practically unloveable

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
take the stayinsidethehouseandplayvidyaonyourgamingpcthatyoubuiltbycashingoutyourrothirapill

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Love yourself
I need others love too. Having a dead (narcissistic) mother ingrained a sense of worthlessness in me. It's not something I can just meditate on and spam positive affirmations to rectify.

the brutal thing about depression

makes you spend all your free time in the darkness of your room, when physical and mental isolation are known to be the leading factors in making your depression worse

exactly why i hate retards telling others depression is just caused by not eating enough apples or walking around like an autist or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 20370
I need others love too. Having a dead (narcissistic) mother ingrained a sense of worthlessness in me. It's not something I can just meditate on and spam positive affirmations to rectify.
You can. You won't ever be truly happy if you don't love yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
the brutal thing about depression

makes you spend all your free time in the darkness of your room, when physical and mental isolation are known to be leading factors in making your depression worse

exactly why i hate retards telling others depression is just not caused by eating enough apples or walking around like an autist or something
It doesn't make you do anything, it just weighs down on you so it's hard to resist it. People are addicted and still manage to quit with enough willpower. Same thing with depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
It doesn't make you do anything, it just weighs down on you so it's hard to resist it. People are addicted and still manage to quit with enough willpower. Same thing with depression

a lot of people still relativizing the condition way too much

Sunshine is essential

• +1
Reactions: ropemax