If you’re ethnic and have very thick hair...

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
You should get your hair thinned out with thinning scissors.

Messy and textured hair is ideal, you don’t want your hair to look like a birds nest with no texture.

Makes a HUGE difference:

Birds nest:

8A151C0F 59B6 48F2 8212 6717723D1CA8

Thinned out and texturised:

0E1ED39A ABE9 443B 9751 2CD7E6439EA0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and goat2x
Chrome XbTCNYv1uC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, doll, BonesAndHarmony and 3 others
where's the difference

which one is the before and which one is the after

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Birds nest looks better lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Girls have always shown me more attention when my hair is all messed up and textured
Yeah but thats prolly achievable with birds nest too?

What? Birds nest is the opposite of messy + textured lol
Isn't birds nest just thickness? Messy and textured sounds like a hairstyle opposed to hair quality?

Isn't birds nest just thickness? Messy and textured sounds like a hairstyle opposed to hair quality?
It’s about amount of hairs per area; too much looks like a birds nest with no texture. Getting it thinned out cuts some hairs and leaves others so there’s less hair per area. Allows for texture and messyness as it doesn’t just all clump into one bush.

I don’t like your hairstyles. Get a quiff

I don’t like your hairstyles. Get a quiff
I used to have a quiff when I first started obsessing about hair and researching etc. Messy hair has worked out better in every way. Quiff looks too high maintenance and serious.

You should get your hair thinned out with thinning scissors.

Messy and textured hair is ideal, you don’t want your hair to look like a birds nest with no texture.

Makes a HUGE difference:

Birds nest:

View attachment 593679

Thinned out and texturised:

View attachment 593685
Y'all gotta stop squinting bruh😂. I swear niggas stay squinting, if you don't have hunters, you don't have hunters lol. Or at least get surgery

Y'all gotta stop squinting bruh😂. I swear niggas stay squinting, if you don't have hunters, you don't have hunters lol. Or at least get surgery
You’re low IQ if you don’t squint slightly for pics tbh. I just slightly raise my lower eyelids

I never squint in real life because in-motion eyes aren’t as important compared to pics.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
I used to have a quiff when I first started obsessing about hair and researching etc. Messy hair has worked out better in every way. Quiff looks too high maintenance and serious.
A quiff mogs your current messy style to oblivion

A quiff mogs your current messy style to oblivion
- Quiff is try hard and high maintenance.
- Messy is playful and effortless.
- Messy gets me much more attention with girls compared to quiff.
- Quiff doesn’t do anything good for your face, it only suits male models because they have god tier bones in the first place.

Lol at thinking Quiff mogs

- Quiff is try hard and high maintenance.
- Messy is playful and effortless.
- Messy gets me much more attention with girls compared to quiff.
- Quiff doesn’t do anything good for your face, it only suits male models because they have god tier bones in the first place.

Lol at thinking Quiff mogs
Messy looks like shit. Quiff with thick hair mogs every single haircut for guys with straight hair. Quiff is high maintenance? Mate, you won’t be getting any pussy with that mindset. The attention you’re getting is them thinking why you chose that shitty hairstyle and not gone with a quiff.

The next time you’re out, ask a chick that gives you ioi if a quiff mogs your current hairstyle. 100% guaranteed they will say a quiff mogs

• JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett