If You're Getting Moderate Action, Do You Think Your Numbers Will Improve If You're "Married" ?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
This only applies to people who are getting decent slays in the first place, not truecels.

Screenshot 20240913 144514 Facebook

This could be a preselection thing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG, thereallegend, try2beme and 3 others
Lol, I think it's a meme, and women will easily figure out if you're frauding or not, married men move and talk differently, they are even dressed, groomed and smell in a specific way different than a bachelor, since they have a wife that takes care of that; you as a man might not be able to tell if a guy with a wedding ring is actually married or not, but women are much more perceptive and have like a 6th sense, they will just sense something isn't quite right with that guy...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane and Goth
Lol, I think it's a meme, and women will easily figure out if you're frauding or not, married men move and talk differently, they are even dressed, groomed and smell in a specific way different than a bachelor, since they have a wife that takes care of that; you as a man might not be able to tell if a guy with a wedding ring is actually married or not, but women are much more perceptive and have like a 6th sense, they will just sense something isn't quite right with that guy...
I think you overestimate the capabilities of women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, albe.ORG, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Female nature summed up by this expirement

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Brus Wane

Very bold assumption...

Only very smart and experienced women will be able to tell...

And similarly very smart and experienced men will be able to pull it off...

Not everyone is as sharp as you think.

I think you overestimate the capabilities of women
Very bold assumption...

Only very smart and experienced women will be able to tell...

And similarly very smart and experienced men will be able to pull it off...

Not everyone is as sharp as you think.
Lol, it doesn't have to do with how "smart" they are, they are just naturally a lot more perceptive and socially calibrated, they can easily and quickly sense what's the deal with people, what's their status and general position in society, imagine some short, ugly, shy and awkward subhuman with a wedding ring trying to talk to them, how many do you think will fall for it?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Lol, it doesn't have to do with how "smart" they are, they are just naturally a lot more perceptive and socially calibrated, they can easily and quickly sense what's the deal with people, what's their status and general position in society, imagine some short, ugly, shy and awkward subhuman with a wedding ring trying to talk to them, how many do you think will fall for it?
My post was regarding people who are already doing ok.

Think of someone who is getting action only once a month. Or once every 2 months. With normal women his age.
Think of some NT MTN.

Your hypothetical short ugly awkward subhuman larping as a husband isn't who I'm talking about at all. I'm not referring to truecels. It's over for those guys I'm well aware of that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
My post was regarding people who are already doing ok.

Think of someone who is getting action only once a month. Or once every 2 months. With normal women his age.
Think of some NT MTN.

Your hypothetical short ugly awkward subhuman larping as a husband isn't who I'm talking about at all. I'm not referring to truecels. It's over for those guys I'm well aware of that.
Ok...