If youre gl and an incel/loner it makes you even hotter

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
If you at least 6 psl being an outsider/loner/incel will really halo you in the eyes of a woman

It will make you seem more 'deep' and 'mysterious', a woman would rather go for a 'deep introvert' 6/10 than a boring plain schoolkid 7/10

This is why Ted Bundy and other dark celebs get so much attraction despite not being very gl,

This only works if you're atleast upper normie though, someone like Eliott Rodgers it wont work cause he was never above 4/10

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
woman would rather go for a 'deep introvert' 6/10 than a boring plain schoolkid 7/10
Lol no bro, extroverts will always mog introverts. Especially if they are better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mastermind, Deleted member 9344 and 12 others
Just speak less than necessary you need to build strong social circle

what youre describing is a sigma male.

keep in mind, there is a fine line between "sigma" and "omega". females love sigma males(even more than alphas) but hate omegas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
life fuel for incels

cope
GYiOYuI.gif

Lol no. The difference between 6 and 7 is much bigger than you think.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 439, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
what youre describing is a sigma male.

keep in mind, there is a fine line between "sigma" and "omega". females love sigma males(even more than alphas) but hate omegas.
Faggot alert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Milk, BigdickAverageEthnic and 7 others
JFL at thinking you can pull of the cool loner. You'll just be that kid in the corner not participating.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
this only works if you're MM tier

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, itsoverbuddyboyo, dogtown and 3 others
Lol no. The difference between 6 and 7 is much bigger than you think.
It's like saying introverted Arcbrah mogs extroverted Zac Efron jfl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 245
JFL at thinking you can pull of the cool loner. You'll just be that kid in the corner not participating.
Only if you're ugly, if you're gl you will be that mysterious guy in the corner thinking deeply
It's like saying introverted Arcbrah mogs extroverted Zac Efron jfl
Great example he mogs hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773, hebbewem, dogtown and 2 others
Only if you're ugly, if you're gl you will be that mysterious guy in the corner thinking deeply

Great example he mogs hard
yes I know but thats if GL. So the plan is to be GL? Well, what then was the point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Ritalincel
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1464 and The Dude Abides
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope
> FTFY

JFL if you think women would rather be with a an aspie who sets alone all the time and talks to no one than a jock who bullies everyone.

being an introvert won't grant you anything in terms of dating unless you are a 10/10 but even then you don't have to try regardless if you were and introvert or extrovert.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1464 and The Dude Abides
JFL if you think women would rather be with a an aspie who sets alone all the time and talks to no one than a jock who bullies everyone.

being an introvert won't grant you anything in terms of dating unless you are a 10/10 but even then you don't have to try regardless if you were and introvert or extrovert.
If they're gl then yes, look at 99% of chick flicks the leading guy isnt the school bully hes the mysterious Edward Cullen who sits by himself

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and RichardSpencel
If they're gl then yes, look at 99% of chick flicks the leading guy isnt the school bully hes the mysterious Edward Cullen who sits by himself

if you believe that movies are real and aren't some alice in wonderland blue billed shit then i don't know what to say to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, subhuman incel, kobecel and 2 others
Looks matter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
retarded im top 20% and it doesnt work, even higher in Poland. You need social circle thats all

Bs if not what are you doing here?
Trying to overcome my mental issiues and lack of friends, see my rateme post Im one of the best looking guys here, add to the fact that Im this gl in the land of one of the worst genes for men ever

Trying to overcome my mental issiues and lack of friends, see my rateme post Im one of the best looking guys here, add to the fact that Im this gl in the land of one of the worst genes for men ever
Checked your thread no offense bro but youre 4-5/10, mid normie

No, if you are 6+ you are much better off socialmaxxing than being a recluse.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 656
if you believe that movies are real and aren't some alice in wonderland blue billed shit then i don't know what to say to you.
Chick flicks are extremely blackpilled

Checked your thread no offense bro but youre 4-5/10, mid normie
your opinion=/=not everyone elses Reddit, looksmaxx and lookism say otherwise, get a grasp of psl concept

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Most of the time at college I'm alone. All my friends dropped out.

Sometimes I fake phone calls so it doesn't look like I'm complete friendless loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, kobecel, SikKunt and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, AspiringChad, Kill_Jew and 5 others
I actually call real people but not because I want to talk to them
that makes more sense. i've definitely done that myself few times

If youre gl and an incel
:feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, dogtown and androidcel
your opinion=/=not everyone elses Reddit, looksmaxx and lookism say otherwise, get a grasp of psl concept
You’re not good looking man, no offence

striaght out of the basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Most of the time at college I'm alone. All my friends dropped out.

Sometimes I fake phone calls so it doesn't look like I'm complete friendless loser.
Yes but it probably made me look even worse

it's a falio below that threshold

Lol no bro, extroverts will always mog introverts. Especially if they are better looking.
in terms of slays yeah bro

but if ur a reserved chad u have an appeal that is unique

omg that guy every grill wants to know about

extrovertism is still far superior tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back