If you're going to a shitty college or community college, don't; it's better to not go at all

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
Here's my reasoning as a future CEO

When I see Wright State University on a resume, my immediate opinion is that the fella is a fucking moron. Clearly, they went to Wright State because no reputable U would accept them. Wright State alumni = pure, unsalvageable human trash that needs to die in an oven

When I see no college, there is still room for positive reflection. Maybe they could have gone to Berkeley, but didn't due to personal reasons. Maybe college didn't appeal to them. I then judge them on their experience and skillset. Most importantly, their name remains unsullied by shitty Wright State Uni.

Some life advice for you lot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, goat2x, Gosick and 3 others
Can you hire me when you become a CEO bro

I don't have a highschool degree but I can make some bomb food ngl

02419262 DFD5 4175 A13A 0A603CD885A4

STFU U LIL WHITE BOI SISSY BITCH

ILL TIRN YO BOOTY TO RAW MEAT NEXT TIME I EVEN HERE THE WORD COLLEGE OUT YO MOUTH

GET DEALT WITH BY GOLDEN MONGOL GODS

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Celexawer, Eccedentesiast and 2 others
Here's my reasoning as a future CEO

When I see Wright State University on a resume, my immediate opinion is that the fella is a fucking moron. Clearly, they went to Wright State because no reputable U would accept them. Wright State alumni = pure, unsalvageable human trash that needs to die in an oven

When I see no college, there is still room for positive reflection. Maybe they could have gone to Berkeley, but didn't due to personal reasons. Maybe college didn't appeal to them. I then judge them on their experience and skillset. Most importantly, their name remains unsullied by shitty Wright State Uni.

Some life advice for you lot.
no college for your race

u make Eva look subhuman
18C66E2E C2D8 42DA 92C1 EE0F38582DC3

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, goat2x, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
View attachment 861800
STFU U LIL WHITE BOI SISSY BITCH

ILL TIRN YO BOOTY TO RAW MEAT NEXT TIME I EVEN HERE THE WORD COLLEGE OUT YO MOUTH

GET DEALT WITH BY GOLDEN MONGOL GODS
Chad

JFL. IS COLLAGEN THE RAGING ASIAN FROM LOOKISM? CAGEFUEL IF TRUE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9837
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Screenshot 20201210 051233

Who would take this seriously as a CEO

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Clark69 and goat2x
I will hire you as my company chef.
YOU LIL WHITE BOI BITCH JUST WHAT TILL A MONGOL HOARD GOLDEN SKINNED CHANG FROM HARVARD STEALS YOUR PROMOTION AND FUCKS YOUR WIFE IN YOUR BED YOU UTTER CUCK
D519AE38 1EA5 4E76 B20C CAE4CBBC42A4

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6273
very true, its better you rather put experience or skills in your resume than university of fuckistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573