If you’re Indian you NEED facial hair

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Unless you have a chadlite face to begin with, you need some form of facial hair, full stubble is usually the best.

Stubble is necessary to have any form of SMV in the west as an Indian. With me and other Indians our mouth areas/lips just look weird when clean shaven, anyone here know the reason for that?

Obviously people here are gonna say “over if you’re Indian” but this is just something I’ve observed. I only started pulling girls once I could grow full stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 8869 and 7 others
Yea Indians always have that 5 o’clock shadow when they shave and it doesn’t look good like the med/middle eastern 5 o’clock shadow it just looks bad

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, hallo, ROTTING and 3 others
Curries tend to be short faced with weak chins. No wonder so many grow beards.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deprived, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
my beard does not connect so i pref to clean shave once a week atm, does it look too weird? I'm cutting to 12% right now so hopefully area becomes more defined
Clean shave

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Curries tend to be short faced with weak chins. No wonder so many grow beards.
I don't think I ever seen a single brown friend of mine who's shaven

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I've seen that the only ones who shave are those with a good jaw, which are like 1 in 6

I also shave since my face looks quite rounded with stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 14160
I only have stubble/small beard cause when I shave I get ingrown hairs and it’s fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Yep I look bad without

IMG 20220328 145808 753

PSX 20220209 190700

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Edgar, The_God and 1 other person
I've seen that the only ones who shave are those with a good jaw, which are like 1 in 6

I have a good jaw but clean shaven just doesn’t harmonise for my pheno

• +1
I only have stubble/small beard cause when I shave I get ingrown hairs and it’s fucking annoying
what is the context to the imgur vid in your sig :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
Unless you have a chadlite face to begin with, you need some form of facial hair, full stubble is usually the best.

Stubble is necessary to have any form of SMV in the west as an Indian. With me and other Indians our mouth areas/lips just look weird when clean shaven, anyone here know the reason for that?

Obviously people here are gonna say “over if you’re Indian” but this is just something I’ve observed. I only started pulling girls once I could grow full stubble.
Just makes you look more dirty ethnic with facial hair unless u r a pale ethnic

My lips are narrow but plump, quite feminine looking

Also when I shave my stubble is so thick it can still be seen but looks weird with the rest of my skin colour

• +1
Manlet slayer uses dark triad theory on festival
no I understood that part very clearly(y)

am asking what caused this event to transpire, why are they doing it in public

no I understood that part very clearly(y)

am asking what caused this event to transpire, why are they doing it in public
Because she couldn’t resist his bad boy energy

• JFL
Talibanmax or rope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, Edgar, ROTTING and 2 others

same issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and LooksOrDeath
If you are an indian you need a rope and a chair

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell and Scammer
  • JFL
Reactions: hallo, White Swordsman, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
This is where people get it wrong; assuming that you should just do everything that’s opposite to being ethnic, even if you’re already ethnic. It’s like telling black guys to have medium length hair because white people suit it, when clearly black people suit shorter hair much better due to their hair type.

The key is to play to your pheno’s strength. Facial hair may make you look more ethnic but that isn’t a bad thing in this case, especially since it takes you further away from the stereotypical Indian look which is usually clean shaven or a moustache.

I for one can pass as middle-eastern with stubble but clean shaven you can easily tell I’m Indian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Moggedbyevery1, Danish_Retard and 4 others
This is where people get it wrong; assuming that you should just do everything that’s opposite to being ethnic, even if you’re already ethnic. It’s like telling black guys to have medium length hair because white people suit it, when clearly black people suit shorter hair much better due to their hair type.

The key is to play to your pheno’s strength. Facial hair may make you look more ethnic but that isn’t a bad thing in this case, especially since it takes you further away from the stereotypical Indian look which is usually clean shaven or a moustache.

I for one can pass as middle-eastern with stubble but clean shaven you can easily tell I’m Indian.
You look Indian as hell

Your skin isn't light enough to look Arab

You look Indian as hell

Your skin isn't light enough to look Arab
Depends how tanned I am at the time

6D7D7B6E 254A 436C B133 3473FD733C60

Also not all middle-easterners are as light as typical Arabs

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
If you came here most would guess you Indian, from your skin colour and features but at least you aren't drawidan
Where do you live?

I mean, I said I could “pass” but realistically speaking I look most like what I actually am (Punjabi), had quite a few people think i’m Pakistani which is still Punjabi I guess

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Chadethnic101
Where do you live?

I mean, I said I could “pass” but realistically speaking I look most like what I am (Punjabi), had quite a few people think i’m Pakistani which is still Punjabi I guess
Pakistan is same shit as India but they have some lighter guys

In my country you are fucked with curry dark skin for dating white girls

Pakistan is same shit as India but they have some lighter guys

In my country you are fucked with curry dark skin for dating white girls
If you’re too dark then I can understand what you’re saying.

But anyways, the point is that I’m correct; Indians have higher SMV with stubble compared to clean shaven.

If you’re too dark then I can understand what you’re saying.

But anyways, the point is that I’m correct; Indians have higher SMV with stubble compared to clean shaven.
Indian or paki pheno is failo unless they are pale like salludon or some shit

Indian or paki pheno is failo unless they are pale like salludon or some shit
Ok but you can’t change your pheno so what’s the point of worrying about it? Just increase your SMV and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 15827
Absolutely raises your smv and sex appeal.
There was a period I thought clean shaven was better on me (made threads etc)

But Honestly with a short stubble about 2mm for me is a virility indicator of high t and highlights the lean face.
Plus men respect you more instead of thinking they can walk all over you (I legit look 20 when shaven, which when surrounded by men and women at bar, men do not respect you)

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and JamesHowlett
Absolutely raises your smv and sex appeal.
There was a period I thought clean shaven was better on me (made threads etc)

But Honestly with a short stubble about 2mm for me is a virility indicator of high t and highlights the lean face.
Plus men respect you more instead of thinking they can walk all over you (I legit look 20 when shaven, which when surrounded by men and women at bar, men do not respect you)
Me and you are like twins haha, 2mm perfect for me too. Can’t be too short or long

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah man haha we'd probs be mates irl, your similar age to me too I'm pretty sure lol

Only thing is it's a chore trimming so often so usually trim twice a week

Ideally would every other day or something
Me and you are like twins haha, 2mm perfect for me too. Can’t be too short or long

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
my beard does not connect so i pref to clean shave once a week atm, does it look too weird? I'm cutting to 12% right now so hopefully area becomes more defined
View attachment 1610393
just use oral castor oil or topical minox, maybe combined with toppik

Yeah man haha we'd probs be mates irl, your similar age to me too I'm pretty sure lol

Only thing is it's a chore trimming so often so usually trim twice a week

Ideally would every other day or something
27 atm

Yeah that’s true, depends if I’m going into the office for work or going out too

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
27 atm

Yeah that’s true, depends if I’m going into the office for work or going out too
Bro we the same age lmao

Yeah defo office days I don't care as much, if I'm going out though I'll be sure to trim

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah, beard with fade is the standard asian rudeboy starter pack.
and it suits lighter brown skintones, when you are a darker brown the beard just makes you look uglier imo

I have a good jaw and always keep it clean shaven or with light stubble at most.

I think that is a little too much bro:Comfy:
How I look with light stubble