If you’re new here, I beg you to not listen to this guy

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel
@asdvek

He is a LARPing manlet young boy that doesn’t know about anything

All he posts are contradictory threads, one day he says steroids are bad and that he’s never used them, but now he’s a steroid activist and recommends you to inject yourself with the most toxic compound on earth? (Trenbolone Acetate)

If you want roid advice, ask @ConfusedBolivian or literally ANYONE else, do not ask this top notch idiot

I’ve also seen him prevalent on the LM section replying to every thread, not correctly…

Get the fuck out my section you little whore, don’t spread wrong information ever again

I can’t be asked to contradict thread links because you could literally do it yourself by putting his name on the search function

He also made a thread bout masturbation being a looksmax and how you should “tren hard” to become like Richard Ramirez :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969, NorwoodAscender, Never Get Up and 12 others
im 6'4

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
well yes fapping is a looksmax already explained in that thread, it increases T and DHT which DHT lowers estrogen so heightmaxx technically idk about that tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, moggathon and hopecel
Whoever wants legit steroid advice, PM and I'll be glad to help. I will make sure your bodily functions aren't harmed.

• +1
nigga my growth plates are like very open my bone age is young im blasting arimidex, im 6'2 minimum
IMG 4229

You’re 6’4 but you still wanna grow to 6’2? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, looksmac, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
I don't know he never claimed to be jewish so by now i'll give him the benefit of the doubt

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
well yes fapping is a looksmax already explained in that thread, it increases T and DHT which DHT lowers estrogen so heightmaxx technically idk about that tho
it increases prolactin you Jeffrey brainlet

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and coisbhai
legit

@asdvek is a low iq bastard

we need to further destroy his reputation

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Manletmachine and coisbhai
Whoever wants legit steroid advice, PM and I'll be glad to help. I will make sure your bodily functions aren't harmed.
“on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50”

Canadian Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Just ban the faggot already nobody likes him

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moggathon, _MVP_ and coisbhai
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and _MVP_
Who dosent have him on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and coisbhai
  • +1
claims 24 inch bidelt untrained has never posted a single picture btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, _MVP_, coisbhai and 1 other person
is this the next user to get eviscerated and banned from here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and coisbhai
claims 24 bidelt untrained has never posted a single picture btw.
Nor blood work, test levels, physique, all over the fear of being “doxxed” :forcedsmile:

is this the next user to get eviscerated and banned from here?
This wasn’t an evisceration thread, this is a genuine warning to all greys to steer clear of this muppet

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
This wasn’t an evisceration thread, this is a genuine warning to all greys to steer clear of this muppet
Yeah but an evisceration thread would be really fucking funny right? :feelshah:

• JFL
he is misleading the greycels

but its not why i hate him

i hate him cuz he is low iq

• JFL
Yeah but an evisceration thread would be really fucking funny right? :feelshah:
I’ll make one later on this faggot @asdvek if i can be bothered :feelshah: thing is no one cares about him, @MakinItHappen was a jestermaxxer funny user

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and humanoidsub7

I hate him for the prior and latter reasons you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Atleast im not severely overweight like u bruv
I’ll make one later on this faggot @asdvek if i can be bothered :feelshah: thing is no one cares about him, @MakinItHappen was a jestermaxxer funny user
What even is an evisceration thread

Atleast im not severely overweight like u bruv

What even is an evisceration thread

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
All the low IQ retards exposing themselves under this thread, nice

You're a retard

You're a retard

You're a retard

30 min temp increase
if that was true coomers wouldn't feel tired for hours after jacking off

• +1
Nor blood work, test levels, physique, all over the fear of being “doxxed” :forcedsmile:
I posted mine before and it never made a difference in accusations, although that was quite a while ago so it's probably no longer accurate although I doubt any of my markers have changed much.

• +1
I posted mine before and it never made a difference in accusations, although that was quite a while ago so it's probably no longer accurate although I doubt any of my markers have changed much.
You have a picture of your physique on your profile so I doubt you’d even receive any accusations, a lot of the members here ask you on advice for a lot of stuff, especially me, I’ve irritated you a ton tbh

if that was true coomers wouldn't feel tired for hours after jacking off
It’s why I stopped, the energy consumption it gave me made my energy throughout the day so brutally low

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
You have a picture of your physique on your profile so I doubt you’d even receive any accusations
that's not what the accusations are, my test level was in the middle of the normal range when I posted my results, with relatively low free test.

I was 6-7kg lighter back then though.

• +1
that's not what the accusations are, my test level was in the middle of the normal range when I posted my results, with relatively low free test.

I was 6-7kg lighter back then though.
Oh you mean steroid accusations? You can’t really prove anyone wrong if someone accuses you of that, they’ll say it’s fake or some shit or come up with whatever they can in order to accept what is, even if your range is normal, they still will never believe it

Oh you mean steroid accusations? You can’t really prove anyone wrong if someone accuses you of that, they’ll say it’s fake or some shit or come up with whatever they can in order to accept what is, even if your range is normal, they still will never believe it
if you aren't getting accusations it's because you're small so I don't mind it, it's just funny when people on the internet scream about you having to prove something just to never acknowledge it when you do or make excuses about it.

they're also always going to nitpick bad photos and say the good ones are frauded, it's insanely easy to look dogshit on a selfie.

Chico21

• JFL
if you aren't getting accusations it's because you're small so I don't mind it, it's just funny when people on the internet scream about you having to prove something just to never acknowledge it when you do or make excuses about it.

they're also always going to nitpick bad photos and say the good ones are frauded, it's insanely easy to look dogshit on a selfie.

View attachment 2999389
I agree, also lol at Chico in that selfie, brutal haircut

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and try2beme
I exposed his ass in this thread

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and _MVP_
You fucking idiot

Even if this increase really happend in the body (PROBABLY NOT, you are saying this absurd statement without ANY proof)

This "small" increase will DO nothing to you body, no changes, NOTHING

• +1
it increases prolactin you Jeffrey brainlet
Ye short term

You prolactin levels will return very fast to normal levels

but still i am not rlly a fan of making this a daily habbit

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
You fucking idiot

Even if this increase really happend in the body (PROBABLY NOT, you are saying this absurd statement without ANY proof)

This "small" increase will DO nothing to you body, no changes, NOTHING
youre literally reatrded lmao you aint beter act like you know shit but bro doesnt even know bonesmashing works and your sarcasm is so good it made me reconsider commiting suicide

youre literally reatrded lmao you aint beter act like you know a lot but bro doesnt even know bonesmashing works and his sarcasm is so ood it made me reconsider commiting suicide
Okay commit suicide

10 k posts from feb im done

• JFL