If you're not a dominant and dimorphic male with high T and big dick, just give up. Stop scrutinizing over surgeries and morphs. Its Chad or out.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
PSA

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, randomvanish, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
EC33FB7A 5DDB 4A80 B57B 9B7B3009E339 1626372152664

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebabcoper, Mr.cope, Haven and 9 others
Hormonal autistic clowns like you here keep violently masturbating over male underwear models, but you can't comprehend that your genetics are radically different than theirs. Its not a mere matter of just getting one or two surgeries. Its much much more than that. Its a gap that cannot be bridged.

• +1
Reactions: user47283
Lol8

Inb4 "muh outlier":soy:

Is that gonna be you case as well? Where's you stacylite?
Fucking lol at this logical fallacy,
redirect the subject at the person making the argument instead of adressing the argument itself.

Fucking lol at this logical fallacy,
redirect the subject at the person making the argument instead of adressing the argument itself.
These occurrences are increasingly a minority among young women (i.e., hypergamous whores) which means that you are out of luck boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

If you're not a dominant and dimorphic male with high T and big dick, just give up. Stop scrutinizing over surgeries and morphs. Its Chad or out.​

why?

care to enlighten us ?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Whoredom and hypergamy on social media should give you the idea.
it's still not equal in every country. give it 7 more years until that happens if it goes accordingly tbh. It's a race against the clock rn imo

These occurrences are increasingly a minority among young women (i.e., hypergamous whores) which means that you are out of luck boyo.
I am indeed out of luck because I am fucking ugly and I never claimed otherwise.
However, a softmaxxed, NT normie with decent status will outslay the dimorphic masc dude 9/10 times and there countless examples of that shit online

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 11388
However, a softmaxxed, NT normie with decent status will outslay the dimorphic masc dude 9/10 times and there countless examples of that shit online
:lul::lul::lul::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Purge this entire forum right now! What has this place become???!!

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Lawton88
do you not know that pretty boys are a thing
the only thing dimorphic about them is height

• +1
Cope

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hormonal autistic clowns like you here keep violently masturbating over male underwear models, but you can't comprehend that your genetics are radically different than theirs. Its not a mere matter of just getting one or two surgeries. Its much much more than that. Its a gap that cannot be bridged.
Tumblr m9b4h446tm1reseumo1 500

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
cope
Giphy

chico mogs brady

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I will never give up

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Danish_Retard
Who upvotes this shit lol? "if you are born poor dont even bother trying to get wealthier its son of a billionaire or out?" This is literally a forum for maxxing your looks

• +1
Ascend or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and randomvanish
Who upvotes this shit lol? "if you are born poor dont even bother trying to get wealthier its son of a billionaire or out?" This is literally a forum for maxxing your looks
OP decided he doesn't want to improve so now he's trying to keep everyone else down.

Crabs in a bucket.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
I am indeed out of luck because I am fucking ugly and I never claimed otherwise.
Is this site even blackpilled

OP decided he doesn't want to improve so now he's trying to keep everyone else down.

Crabs in a bucket.
I’m glad the forum and people on here are turning away from the incel mentality of “just LDAR bro”. Almost anyone here who is low tier normie can become high tier normie easily, some people here are chads in progress. Even the ugly people here can become passably normie. Do you know how life changing it is to ascend from ugly to chadlite? I was ugly until college and then ascended via growth spurt and fat loss. My quality of life was ridiculous. Yeah sure the college football players mogged me but who cares, went from nearly virgin loser to happy life overnight.

this is why you need to fight incelism wherever you see it. Prevent young men who can easily improve and have happy lives from falling into the LDAR trap

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 10913, LifeIsACope and 1 other person
Is this site even blackpilled
The advanced blackpill admits that there are components from the red and even sometimes the blue pills that are valuable. Most if it is trash but if you keep your frame of mind in the blackpill and borrow from the redpill and bluepill as needed, you can succeed. The blackpill is right and the other pills are wrong, from the standpoint of being complete ideologies. But every ideology has some kernels of truth

:blackpill::redpill::bluepill: I am the master of all pills :hnghn:

The advanced blackpill admits that there are components from the red and even sometimes the blue pills that are valuable. Most if it is trash but if you keep your frame of mind in the blackpill and borrow from the redpill and bluepill as needed, you can succeed. The blackpill is right and the other pills are wrong, from the standpoint of being complete ideologies. But every ideology has some kernels of truth

:blackpill::redpill::bluepill: I am the master of all pills :hnghn:
I agree generally with that but you can’t tell me an nt normie will slay more than 9/10 dimorphic chad

• +1
I agree generally with that but you can’t tell me an nt normie will slay more than 9/10 dimorphic chad
Nobody would say that, I’m the master of the pills they are not master of me :blackpill::redpill::bluepill::hnghn::bluepill::redpill::blackpill: