if youre not attractive, youre unattractive

I

isis_Bleach

Foid Go Kaboom
unattractive doesnt mean ugly, 3.8psl ppl like me are unattractive too. sub8s are all in the same class, bug slaves who women decided dont deserve female sex at their will 24/7.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, DarkTriadBeliever, Art of Pattinson and 9 others
MTN is ugly, debate me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger, DarkAscender, TheLookInYourEyes and 6 others
You have to be the very best. The best there ever was.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Suns9999, Deleted member 52226 and 3 others
unattractive doesnt mean ugly, 3.8psl ppl like me are unattractive too. sub8s are all in the same class, bug slaves who women decided dont deserve female sex at their will 24/7.
putin is russias leader and hes a midget. not everything revolves arounf superior things.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
Sometimes this thing gets confusing

Water.
Mid normies need to put in work for their looksmatch or date down in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Ken and isis_Bleach
correct. This is why I use the Binary rating system as opposed to continuous rating systems or discrete systems with more possible states.
The “hot or not” system of rating.
It most accurately reflects real life imo

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and isis_Bleach
and id rather be an attractive dude than be putin

elab
but putin can get anything he wants so i doubt he cares. its a subjective matter

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Klasik616
this lowk shit take id objectively look better w short cleaned up hair
You have mogger eyes but mid mouth and ugly nose, show your eyes more. Fix nose and get to low HTN.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
but putin can get anything he wants so i doubt he cares. its a subjective matter
alr well what i said is still true. u cant be a mtn to women u gotta be a attractive dude or a rich dude but in the caee of rich dudes she doesnt actually like him

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
alr well what i said is still true. u cant be a mtn to women u gotta be a attractive dude or a rich dude but in the caee of rich dudes she doesnt actually like him
but the rich guy doesnt care

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
So you're saying a 7 is unnatractive? I don't understand
921e2573 0ad3 47b6 9589 76ca7b217086 text

• +1
correct. This is why I use the Binary rating system as opposed to continuous rating systems or discrete systems with more possible states.
The “hot or not” system of rating.
It most accurately reflects real life imo
am i hot or not?

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
“If you’re unattractive, you’re unattractive”

• JFL
“If you’re unattractive, you’re unattractive”
no u didnt read into it. “unattractive” has the connotation of meaning “ugly/below-average”. but imo it should mean “not above average” bcuz all sub8s are in the same group

• +1
i dont cuz were both low mtns but u got physique and dick halo
im a 25 year old incel who fucks hookers and lives in a closet
if that girl you sent me gave me the time of day it would make my entire year

• +1
Makes no sense man HTN should be enough for women to find you attractive.

you’re basically saying you need to be top 0.1% in looks for women to find you attractive :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Because of the bell curve distribution. Most people are around the middle, and then when you get more to the extremes it becomes less and less common.

Compare it to IQ. 100 is 50th percentile, yet 130 is about the 98th percentile. Chad is about comparable to a 130 IQ.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, TheLookInYourEyes and isis_Bleach
im a 25 year old incel who fucks hookers and lives in a closet
if that girl you sent me gave me the time of day it would make my entire year
well she dumped me so it doesnt matter now

• So Sad
Because of the bell curve distribution. Most people are around the middle, and then when you get more to the extremes it becomes less and less common.

Compare it to IQ. 100 is 50th percentile, yet 130 is about the 98th percentile. Chad is about comparable to a 130 IQ.
sure, I’ll take that. I just normally thought of the /10 system in terms of percentiles rather than normal curves. However looks are not based on a normal curve anyways, for men it is typically a skew rightdistribution

IMG 4074

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and DarkAscender
sure, I’ll take that. I just normally thought of the /10 system in terms of percentiles rather than normal curves. However looks are not based on a normal curve anyways, for men it is typically a skew rightdistribution

View attachment 3199306
point is were rotting in our rooms rn touch deprived and its gonna stay like that unless we ascend

• JFL
Ltn ugly, MTN average (ugly for some girls), htn above average (handsome to some girls), chadlite handsome

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, MisterMid and isis_Bleach

An actual Chad has to be way rarer than that, have u ever met someone that good looking? It’s like top 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and isis_Bleach
An actual Chad has to be way rarer than that, have u ever met someone that good looking? It’s like top 0.1%
about 1 in 50 dudes look like moggers that make me jealous andyoud definetely see your oneitis looking at him. srs.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
about 1 in 50 dudes look like moggers that make me jealous andyoud definetely see your oneitis looking at him. srs.
But are they chads? Surely they would just be htn’s some maybe lite no?

• +1
But are they chads? Surely they would just be htn’s no?
ig so but rating is more like a “hot or not” type thing imo like the nigga said

• +1
MTN is ugly, debate me
Why? If your looks don't allow you to live a normal life ur ugly but i dont see how a mtn wouldnt be able to live a normal life unless turbomanlet

• +1

View attachment 3199306
I agree. 8/10s are rarer than 2/10s so the mean is probably lower than 5/10, even though 5/10 is considered average.

• +1
Why? If your looks don't allow you to live a normal life ur ugly but i dont see how a mtn wouldnt be able to live a normal life unless turbomanlet
"Just become a betabuxxer bro!"