If you're not chad

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
If you're not high tier in look no women will ever love you. Even if you're enough for her she still will think about guys like Alain or Cavil. She will cheat on you in her mind. If you're not the best man in her life it's over. If you're not her first

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and norwoodreaper
legit as sin, son

@itsoverbuddyboyo

What the fuck is this shit? Just looksmax to your potential and max yourself out. So if no one can be as smart as Albert einstein no one should study physics, ? Fuck is wrong with u

What the fuck is this shit? Just looksmax to your potential and max yourself out. So if no one can be as smart as Albert einstein no one should study physics, ? Fuck is wrong with u
But how can you spend a time with women that is thinking about her crush on Henry Cavil? When you fuck her she imagine that statusmaxed gigachad fuck her not you. She use you just for validation. I couldn't even stand when girl is looking movie with a man that mog me hard becouse i know that she is not happy that she watch this film with me and not this gigachad. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
But how can you spend a time with women that is thinking about her crush on Henry Cavil? When you fuck her she imagine that statusmaxed gigachad fuck her not you. She use you just for validation. I couldn't even stand when girl is looking movie with a man that mog me hard becouse i know that she is not happy that she watch this film with me and not this gigachad. It's over.
exactly. female cheats at any opportunity with a superior mating partner so just give up its over

• +1
I just end up being more depressed than usual after only 5 minutes in this forum.
Stop with all the blackpills motherfuckers :feelswhy:

• +1
I just end up being more depressed than usual after only 5 minutes in this forum.
Stop with all the blackpills motherfuckers :feelswhy:
Daily blackpill for you my friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and itsoverbuddyboyo