IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
Women pair bond with their first sexual partner. Then, half as much with their second, and a third as much with their third, and so on and so on until you finally get 1/300th of the pair bonding you need from that woman to have a successful marriage where you don't get divorce raped.

Can anyone come up with any valid argument for marrying a non-virgin woman? Zero. Zilch, Nil. Nada. (0). Because it's not possible to be sane of mind and argue for such a thing.
How can you sit there and kiss your wife on the head knowing multiple men have defiled her, they've done all kinds of things with her and forever imprinted on her. Her pair-bonding ability is severely diminished, she can never truly bond with you like a virgin woman can/does. It's cope.

Truth be told, a LTN who marries a virgin woman is technically more successful than a chad who marries a HTB who has double digit body count.
There's also new evidence coming to light that men permanently imprint on a woman through their semen, the womans vagina/cells permanently keep a part of the mans DNA/semen so in a way, you are the very definition of a cuck if you have children/marry a non-virgin woman.

Have you ever thought of why jews only marry virgin women but then turn around and promote degeneracy and encourage you to accept becky with double digit count? no? it's obvious why. Virgin for me but not for thee, do the opposite of what kikes say. This is also why Just be first theory is so important, You're first or you're last, there is no 2nd place or silver medal in the game of life.

You MUST marry a virgin, that's all there is to it. VIRGIN OR DEATH are words to live by.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, asia, Kaari and 10 others
Never take leftover scraps🙏

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kaari, bloomercel and 4 others
Never take leftover scraps🙏
Nice signature
YES GOYIM YOU MUST RACEMIX, W-WAIT A-A MINUTE W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN JEWISH WOMEN BREEDING WITH NIGG-I MEAN BLACK MEN? N-NO!! NOT LIKE THIS!! OY VEY!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, gribsufer1, bloomercel and 2 others
Nice signature
YES GOYIM YOU MUST RACEMIX, W-WAIT A-A MINUTE W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN JEWISH WOMEN BREEDING WITH NIGG-I MEAN BLACK MEN? N-NO!! NOT LIKE THIS!! OY VEY!
I'm just doing my part for Israel mane🙏🙏🙏
A3Z918r 460s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Kaari, bloomercel and 2 others
Actually do agree with this wholeheartedly

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kaari, bloomercel and 1 other person
bros yapping about all this when ur a virgin at like 22. How would you know anything about women

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
oh hell yeah. gonna keep my virgin gf :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Kaari, bloomercel and 2 others
bros yapping about all this when ur a virgin at like 22. How would you know anything about women
You're a jew or a jew supporter, either way go jump off a bridge

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kaari and bloomercel
You're a jew or a jew supporter, either way go jump off a bridge
Im not. I never even said you're right or wrong, I'm saying you have no credibility as an incel loser virgin

• +1
Women pair bond with their first sexual partner. Then, half as much with their second, and a third as much with their third, and so on and so on until you finally get 1/300th of the pair bonding you need from that woman to have a successful marriage where you don't get divorce raped.

Can anyone come up with any valid argument for marrying a non-virgin woman? Zero. Zilch, Nil. Nada. (0). Because it's not possible to be sane of mind and argue for such a thing.
How can you sit there and kiss your wife on the head knowing multiple men have defiled her, they've done all kinds of things with her and forever imprinted on her. Her pair-bonding ability is severely diminished, she can never truly bond with you like a virgin woman can/does. It's cope.

Truth be told, a LTN who marries a virgin woman is technically more successful than a chad who marries a HTB who has double digit body count.
There's also new evidence coming to light that men permanently imprint on a woman through their semen, the womans vagina/cells permanently keep a part of the mans DNA/semen so in a way, you are the very definition of a cuck if you have children/marry a non-virgin woman.

Have you ever thought of why jews only marry virgin women but then turn around and promote degeneracy and encourage you to accept becky with double digit count? no? it's obvious why. Virgin for me but not for thee, do the opposite of what kikes say. This is also why Just be first theory is so important, You're first or you're last, there is no 2nd place or silver medal in the game of life.

You MUST marry a virgin, that's all there is to it. VIRGIN OR DEATH are words to live by.
First thread I agree with

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Costcosuperstore

First thread I agree with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and JohnDoe
Im not. I never even said you're right or wrong, I'm saying you have no credibility as an incel loser virgin
Not even the first word GrAY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
You are a foid or act like one, you don't need to be a gambling addict to know gambling is bad and degenerate. Your thought process is flawed, you don't know anything about life. And who has more credibility? God or some random on an incel forum who claims otherwise? If God has stated chastity/purity is important then who are you t osay otherwise? you are nobody and it's basically proven pair-bonding diminishes with each partner.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, bloomercel and Costcosuperstore
could you please stop shouting

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Costcosuperstore
You are a foid or act like one, you don't need to be a gambling addict to know gambling is bad and degenerate. Your thought process is flawed, you don't know anything about life. And who has more credibility? God or some random on an incel forum who claims otherwise? If God has stated chastity/purity is important then who are you t osay otherwise? you are nobody
Nigga im barely reading what ur saying. I fail to understand how you know all this shit about women. You're legit just recycling the same shit thats been repeated here or on other incel sites.

• +1
Nigga im barely reading what ur saying. I fail to understand how you know all this shit about women. You're legit just recycling the same shit thats been repeated here or on other incel sites.
coping newfag normie, ignore list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, bloomercel and Costcosuperstore
Women pair bond with their first sexual partner. Then, half as much with their second, and a third as much with their third, and so on and so
source?

• +1

• JFL

Israel birth rate is 3 while America is like 1 lmfao, tells you a lot
They also don’t believe in girlfriends
You date to marry

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Costcosuperstore and JohnDoe

100%. Any men arguing against this stance or mentions anything about what science has to say, is 100% brainwashed by the u know who.

I knew this instinctively soon as I got a grasp on what sex really was. Non virgin or die alone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
This is based on the assumption that human females function as lifelong mates, which they aren't.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
greycel thinks he runs the forum