If you're not getting your looksmatch through social circle you should just stay single

A

asdf1234

Iron
Apologies in advance, everything I'm about to say is extremely water. Also novel ahead. Mostly just posting to remind myself tbh.

I remember seeing the 'studies' that show that most dudes between 18-30 are in relationships and have sex regularly. Even if we take these results to be true (which of course they aren't, they're self-reported lmao), the numbers are only that high because lots of dudes are dumpster diving.

Seriously, so many dudes are down horrendous rn. I was walking on the street the other day and saw a dude that was 6'2-6'3, in good shape, wavy brown hair, chiselled facial features (only saw his face from the side but looked at least HTN) holding hands with a gremlin-looking asian chick- no more than 5'2, overweight, facially hideous. Saw a dude on the street while driving yesterday that was HTN (like Amnesia if he was NW2 and was kinda bloated facially) holding hands with a LTB-subhuman tier asian chick, like classic nerd pheno (glasses, stick figure, short, facially ugly).

You think these dudes would be dating girls like that if they were socially healthy and meeting their looksmatch (white HTB) irl? No fucking wonder most dudes are "in relationships" or "having sex regularly" lol. They're going for trash. These are probably the kinds of couples that meet on OLD.

But on the flip side, the most attractive girl I've ever seen IRL (psl 7, works as a model in europe half the year) is in a relationship with a MTN from her hometown. I know a few stacylites dating MTNs-HTNs from their school. Hypergamy is a meme in most parts of the world lol, and if you had a social life you would know it.

Seriously if you're at least MTN and don't have a healthy social life through which you're meeting your looksmatch, the right thing to do is just stay single (jerk off if you get horny) and build your social circle in the meantime. That's the boat I'm in right now. But most dudes can't do that. They're bitches and get lonely and desperate for companionship. Or they fall for the social pressure of "oh you haven't had sex in 8 months? loser". Seriously any MTN+ dude could get trash, but why bother?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and alurmo

I rarely see men dating their looksmatch or above. The vast majority date down, even the ones who meet partners through social circle. I don't want to believe this but what I hear people say on the internet and what I see in real life is always so contradictory.

Only exception in my social circle are my friends who are executives or have status from family. My money maxed friend was able to get a looksmatch and my other friends father is a respected Imam from a high status family in the community and he would always have better looking girlfriends growing up.

Also everytime I meet a co-workers wife I'm always surprised at how ugly they are even though I already know men date down, it still surprises me.

However I notice that in countries where there are more women than men in the 18-35 demographic it's more common to see looks matched couples. I think people tend to overlook the gender ratios here.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and BrahminBoss
I rarely see men dating their looksmatch or above. The vast majority date down, even the ones who meet partners through social circle. I don't want to believe this but what I hear people say on the internet and what I see in real life is always so contradictory.

Only exception in my social circle are my friends who are executives or have status from family. My money maxed friend was able to get a looksmatch and my other friends father is a respected Imam from a high status family in the community and he would always have better looking girlfriends growing up.

Also everytime I meet a co-workers wife I'm always surprised at how ugly they are even though I already know men date down, it still surprises me.

However I notice that in countries where there are more women than men in the 18-35 demographic it's more common to see looks matched couples. I think people tend to overlook the gender ratios here.
I believe you, but I'm also not lying when I say that from what I'm seeing (both through instagram and IRL), when guys are meeting their GFs through social circle, they tend to be looksmatched (and when they aren't the girl mogs the guy more often than vice versa).
Honestly like you said it might just be different parts of the world with different gender ratios.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HumidVent and BrahminBoss
Apologies in advance, everything I'm about to say is extremely water. Also novel ahead. Mostly just posting to remind myself tbh.

I remember seeing the 'studies' that show that most dudes between 18-30 are in relationships and have sex regularly. Even if we take these results to be true (which of course they aren't, they're self-reported lmao), the numbers are only that high because lots of dudes are dumpster diving.

Seriously, so many dudes are down horrendous rn. I was walking on the street the other day and saw a dude that was 6'2-6'3, in good shape, wavy brown hair, chiselled facial features (only saw his face from the side but looked at least HTN) holding hands with a gremlin-looking asian chick- no more than 5'2, overweight, facially hideous. Saw a dude on the street while driving yesterday that was HTN (like Amnesia if he was NW2 and was kinda bloated facially) holding hands with a LTB-subhuman tier asian chick, like classic nerd pheno (glasses, stick figure, short, facially ugly).

You think these dudes would be dating girls like that if they were socially healthy and meeting their looksmatch (white HTB) irl? No fucking wonder most dudes are "in relationships" or "having sex regularly" lol. They're going for trash. These are probably the kinds of couples that meet on OLD.

But on the flip side, the most attractive girl I've ever seen IRL (psl 7, works as a model in europe half the year) is in a relationship with a MTN from her hometown. I know a few stacylites dating MTNs-HTNs from their school. Hypergamy is a meme in most parts of the world lol, and if you had a social life you would know it.

Seriously if you're at least MTN and don't have a healthy social life through which you're meeting your looksmatch, the right thing to do is just stay single (jerk off if you get horny) and build your social circle in the meantime. That's the boat I'm in right now. But most dudes can't do that. They're bitches and get lonely and desperate for companionship. Or they fall for the social pressure of "oh you haven't had sex in 8 months? loser". Seriously any MTN+ dude could get trash, but why bother?
Cope if you're MTN or even HTN (esp disputed one like me) your time is best spent ascending. I will talk to bitches when im 10 bf and gymmaxed with thick neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back