If you're not good looking, just blast roids

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Body halo is too underrated here and users think that only way to slay is with a gl face

WRONG

The truth is not all of us can ascend (facially), and this is especially true if you don't want to do any surgeries

Simply accept that some of you will be capped at HTN or even MTN if you do all softmaxes, genetics are a bitch ik

BUT... THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO...

you can focus on maxing out the body, meaning height plus muscles

"But @BoredPrince why roids? You're gonna ruin your collagen"

Fuck collagen, if you're not gl, it doesn't matter anyway

ROIDS because without them, you'll never have a wide big frame, add to this lifts and I doubt you're not gonna see at least some success

Also with a roided body not only will you be attractive in a masculine way, but also you'll will get male respect (I can attest to this)

Experiments have shown MTN with a roided body can slay even on tinder, if that ain't the proof, I don't what is

Tagging @ConfusedBolivian for being based

Attachments

• IMG_5119.jpeg
    IMG_5119.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5118.jpeg
    IMG_5118.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5117.jpeg
    IMG_5117.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5116.jpeg
    IMG_5116.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5115.jpeg
    IMG_5115.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5097.jpeg
    IMG_5097.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5096.jpeg
    IMG_5096.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, cannotbeasked and Clark69
Just fuck your hormones up for Mid pussy brooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: watah, Clqs, AhappyPill4u and 1 other person
Just fuck your hormones up for Mid pussy brooooooooooo
I've taken medications that have worse side effects than steroids, so in my case, I have no fear

But what would you suggest for not gl guys, to remain incels?

I've taken medications that have worse side effects than steroids, so in my case, I have no fear

But what would you suggest for not gl guys, to remain incels
Most of the physiques you posted can be attained naturally so lifting can be a start

Body halo is too underrated here and users think that only way to slay is with a gl face

WRONG

The truth is not all of us can ascend (facially), and this is especially true if you don't want to do any surgeries

Simply accept that some of you will be capped at HTN or even MTN if you do all softmaxes, genetics are a bitch ik

BUT... THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO...

you can focus on maxing out the body, meaning height plus muscles

"But @BoredPrince why roids? You're gonna ruin your collagen"

Fuck collagen, if you're not gl, it doesn't matter anyway

ROIDS because without them, you'll never have a wide big frame, add to this lifts and I doubt you're not gonna see at least some success

Also with a roided body not only will you be attractive in a masculine way, but also you'll will get male respect (I can attest to this)

Experiments have shown MTN with a roided body can slay even on tinder, if that ain't the proof, I don't what is

Tagging @ConfusedBolivian for being based
Nigga put Sean Nalewanyj and Jeff Niggard on there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Most of the physiques you posted can be attained naturally so lifting can be a start
True, Jeff (the pic before last one) is natural

But it will take years to attain those results, and still you won't be able to build as good physique as on roids, cuz when you use roids you also increase the number of muscular fibres (that stay with you for life) so you will have advantage over natural guys

Not to mention constant cycles of bulking and cutting, and you won't look good while bulking

Nah you will die in your 20s. I'm going to SEAmaxx instead

• +1
You will not look like the Rock if you go bald, just saying. Funny how this was the only bald example. Roids are social suicide if you go bald.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and BoredPrince
Nah you will die in your 20s. I'm going to SEAmaxx instead
That's also a good option

Roids are if you plan on staying in the west

You will not look like the Rock if you go bald, just saying. Funny how this was the only bald example. Roids are social suicide if you go bald.
Yeah agree, you need to have the right skull and bones to look good bald

But I put him to show he doesn't look good without muscles, not because he's bald

There are hair safe roids btw

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Yeah agree, you need to have the right skull and bones to look good bald

But I put him to show he doesn't look good without muscles, not because he's bald

There are hair safe roids btw
Someone who is fighting vs the Norwood reaper will be on the edge even with a nuclear stack. You will see people like Derek who continue balding while in dutasteride. Drug interactions are complicated af. Adding roids is just disrespecting the reaper. This is the only thing I disagree with. Roids for Norwood fighters are retarded.

• +1
Someone who is fighting vs the Norwood reaper will be on the edge even with a nuclear stack. You will see people like Derek who continue balding while in dutasteride. Drug interactions are complicated af. Adding roids is just disrespecting the reaper. This is the only thing I disagree with. Roids for Norwood fighters are retarded.
But he's not sticking just to hair safe roids

Saying this as someone who's balding, for example I used Ostarine and had no hair loss

Of course it's pretty mild sarm ik, but I plan on using other stuff though

Test is safe (in not too high doses) if you use fin