If you're not hardmaxxing you will get left behind

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
In this day and age even normies are getting surgeries and hardmaxxing. When you have to wait 10 months to consult with your local rhinoplastic surgeon that's when you know something isn't quite right.

We are in the most looks obsessed generation of all time due to women's rights + social media + dating apps. As retarded as this website can sometimes be our sentiments underline a real phenomenon of increasing competition and hypergamy that people outside of this echo chamber are also feeling quite deeply.

Competition is increasing for everything as social media (Tik Tok, Instagram) advertises the "good life" to everyone under the sun.

If you're not hardmaxxing in 2023 you are a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Sigmapsycho, Jigen and 2 others
No u wont lmfao. Your pheno is shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21346, Rt-Rust1 and ;-;
Youre actually stupid that guy @friedbutter6o is like 4.5psl or so and he does very good. Stop projecting your subhumanity onto others. This shit about needing insane psl is horse shit cope from those who are so far behind that they cant even realize it

Last edited:
No u wont lmfao. Your pheno is shit
8580.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Clearly because its not working for you. Meanwhile fried is barely 4.5psl goes to the gym and is spammed w girls on tinder. Face reality, you're probably a 3/10
It is working for me. I am a narcy not an incel you fucking moron.

what matters most is the interior, surgeries are things of the devil
Better do gymmaxxing and shower with cold water every morning.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22381, Deleted member 25339, Octavian_Augustus and 1 other person
In this day and age even normies are getting surgeries and hardmaxxing. When you have to wait 10 months to consult with your local rhinoplastic surgeon that's when you know something isn't quite right.

We are in the most looks obsessed generation of all time due to women's rights + social media + dating apps. As retarded as this website can sometimes be our sentiments underline a real phenomenon of increasing competition and hypergamy that people outside of this echo chamber are also feeling quite deeply.

Competition is increasing for everything as social media (Tik Tok, Instagram) advertises the "good life" to everyone under the sun.

I mean, unless you're really ugly, geomaxxing / travelmaxxing would be better than hardmaxxing, maybe even in another city you'll know an foid that finds you enough/attractive.

Sorry I misunderstood this forum's standards. Everything I said was in regards to slaying and getting stacies not getting MTB-HTBs. Forget it then if that's enough for you.

I thought people on here had actual ambition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381 and Blackgymmax
Sorry I misunderstood this forum's standards. Everything I said was in regards to slaying and getting stacies not getting MTB-HTBs. Forget it then if that's enough for you.

I thought people on here had actual ambition.
Bruh wtf? even MTB are hot asf, i mean they don't have the best face but they have two holes tho

is 5 psl like 6.5 on true rate me, i dont know my friend hes not plain average or below 6-6.5 on a scale of 10 doesnt seem crazy to me, why you think its lower?
5psl is like a chadlite, just before male model tier (with good appeal).
Trurateme isnt relevant

• +1
Reactions: Lestat

A hard truth most here don't want to accept. Hence all of the gigacoping with bonesmashing and mewing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Octavian_Augustus
A hard truth most here don't want to accept. Hence all of the gigacoping with bonesmashing and mewing.
hard truth is that you dont have to be some male model gigachad to slay. The real truth is that youre more subhuman than you think

hard truth is that you dont have to be some male model gigachad to slay. The real truth is that youre more subhuman than you think
Never said you had to be chad bro. Decently tall HTN is all you need. And yes ofc I recognize how shit tier my looks are how do you think I ended up here JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Never said you had to be chad bro. Decently tall HTN is all you need. And yes ofc I recognize how shit tier my looks are how do you think I ended up here JFL
Oh, im on the assumption that most think theyre htn

WDYM by slay? Getting MTBs HTBs and the odd staceylite in college is easy. Pulling or dating staceylites and staceys outside of college actually requires high SMV (good looks, good career, social circle maxxed).

The guy you posted is decent looking and sufficient to do well in a college town with HTBs and some staceylites but he will need either a good career of better looks to date very high quality women outside of college IMO.

Oh, im on the assumption that most think theyre htn
From how they're describing themselves they're all 6'4" chadlites.

Last edited:
WDYM by slay? Getting MTBs HTBs and the odd staceylite in college is easy. Pulling or dating staceylites and staceys outside of college actually requires high SMV (good looks, good career, social circle maxxed).

The guy you posted is decent looking and sufficient to do well in a college town with HTBs and some staceylites but he will need either a good career of better looks to date very high quality women outside of college IMO.

You can call me a subhuman all you want this is the truth.

From how they're describing themselves they're all 6'4" chadlites.
He doesnt need anything lol. His looks are sufficient.

I agree that hard-maxxing is needed in 2023 to ascend.

However, normies sure as FUCK aren't getting it. At least not just yet.

Normies are now just waking up to female hypergamy. Remember, most men in the west are bluepilled cucks, but that's starting to change. Only the ones that are gymmaxxing and haircut maxxing are red-pilled. Give these gymmaxxers and haircutmaxxers 2 more years to realize that the blackpill really is legit. But, even this segment of the population is less than 5% of young men.

I think things will REALLY begin to change in 8 or so years, when female hypergamy becomes even higher than it is now.

IMHO, y'all niggas have 3 years MAX to get your surgeries, and then start status maxxing. You guys should already be in the process of moneymaxxing and soft-maxxing.

I give it 3 more years (because remember, you still need status. And we know that looks + money = status, money = looks, and looks + money + status = slaying).