if you're not learning black hat money making methods

User28823

User28823

Kraken
JFL !!!!!!!!! MONEY PRINTER INCOMING END OF THIS YEAR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, likenesss, mewingmaxxer and 1 other person
They don’t print money anymore, quantitative easing is legit just truly making up random numbers and pumping back it back into the economy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, PseudoMaxxer and User28823
what's the pre req to knowing hacking well enough ?

He’s not talking about actual hacking. Hacking is dead anyways btw very very few people have the capabilities to truly hack

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, TheBrownOne, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
10-15 years experience writing low level kernel code in C, extensive knowledge of operating systems, constantly looking for unpatched vulnerabilities. So not for you.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and wishIwasSalludon
depends what ur doing
in my case I gotta learn:
- antidetect browsing
- emulating mobile devices + adb
- customized cache, cookies, fingerprint spoofing
- captcha solving
- geolocation
- a ton of other "human like" variables
the list goes on, but holy fuark the money potential is insane

i'm not black hat hacking and offering ransom for ppl, what im doing is actually legal, just unethical

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
10-15 years experience writing low level kernel code in C, extensive knowledge of operating systems, constantly looking for unpatched vulnerabilities. So not for you.
Fuck off nigger don't insult my intelligence.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and Deleted member 71265
What’s this whole black hat bs about

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
If your smart enough to do black hat hacking profitably, then it is much more worthwhile for you to get an actual SWE job at any FAANG company instead which pays much more for less work than actual hacking which is more time consuming than a 9-5

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and wishIwasSalludon
If your smart enough to do black hat hacking profitably, then it is much more worthwhile for you to get an actual SWE job at any FAANG company instead which pays much more for less work than actual hacking which is more time consuming than a 9-5
i'm not doing black hat hacking

if the method isn't clearing 100k id rather rip flilpino people off on roblox or just start scamming people :feelsgood: but scamming is a massive effort for something that might not even work

if the method isn't clearing 100k id rather rip flilpino people off on roblox or just start scamming people :feelsgood: but scamming is a massive effort for something that might not even work
the method is insanely scalable... talking 100k a month if u put the work in

the method is insanely scalable... talking 100k a month if u put the work in
scamming people can clear that too but just gotta swallow the morality and less legal troubles, large scale refunding and fraud can do that too just high effort high risk