If you're not MISOGYNISTIC as a man you're a simp.

TheBiggestIncelEver

TheBiggestIncelEver

Silver
If you're not misogynist as a man you're a simp. Let me tell you why. Before you say its female nature for women to go for Chad and you shouldn't hate women for their nature . Being sexually attracted to JB's as a adult male is natural yet men still get hated on by women and age cucks for that. They have literal LAWS in place preventing men from getting into a relationship with JB's even though its natural for men to like JB's. Rape is also natural yet men still get hated on for raping. Which means we are allowed to hate women for being Chad only even if it's in their nature.

Thread with 3 neuroscience studies proving that women brain structure resembles that of liars.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, Deleted member 45175, Klasik616 and 3 others
If you're not misogynist as a man you're a simp. Let me tell you why. Before you say its female nature for women to go for Chad and you shouldn't hate women for their nature . Being sexually attracted to JB's as a adult male is natural yet men still get hated on by women and age cucks for that. They have literal LAWS in place preventing men from getting into a relationship with JB's even though its natural for men to like JB's. Rape is also natural yet men still get hated on for raping. Which means we are allowed to hate women for being Chad only even if it's in their nature.

Thread with 3 neuroscience studies proving that women brain structure resembles that of liars.
Bump

Bumpty bump

also women love misogynistic men

zherka sends his regards

• +1
Reactions: Bars, UrGirlsMcm and TheBiggestIncelEver
also women love misogynistic men

zherka sends his regards
Only if the misogynistic men are good looking .

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Personality doesn't exist:
Women choose men based on their social value and nothing else.
You don't have a job? Over
You don't have a car? Over
You're ugly? Over
You're lazy? Over
You're short? Over
You're a nobody? Over
See, personality is a meme. Being funny or flirty won't get you a girlfriend. Natural selection.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and wsada
I'm a proud simp

I tend to have simp tendencies tbh , I want to get rid of them

Rape is also natural yet men still get hated on for raping.
Rape isnt good in nature lmao, women are made like how they are so bad genetics get extinct or some shit like that

Rape isnt good in nature lmao, women are made like how they are so bad genetics get extinct or some shit like that
It’s still natural . Women are the ones with bad genes which give birth to men with bad genes.

TheBiggestIncelEver