If you’re not on adderall what are you doing?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
I literally am motivated to watch fucking paint dry, over if u arent Amphetamine maxxing

• +1
Reactions: watah, notsocommonthumb and finn899
Im so nt now it’s over for these fucking mtns

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, notsocommonthumb and finn899
I hated adderall just constant migraines

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: watah, notsocommonthumb and cooldude1231
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and notsocommonthumb
in a while you will be unable to get out of bed without adderall

• +1
Reactions: watah, LuckyBeast and AlbinoMaxxer
Yeah i do it made me focus on random bs like randoms on reddit or something
I’ve been super productive tbh
in a while you will be unable to get out of bed without adderall
Elab, i actually have adhd so there’s no reason for me to stop it. I used to take it when i was younger and it helped a lot.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and cooldude1231
I’ve been super productive tbh

Elab, i actually have adhd so there’s no reason for me to stop it. I used to take it when i was younger and it helped a lot.
Adderall is straight ass I can’t even lie.

I have ADHD and was prescribed addy for awhile. It works for the first few months then it does literally nothing.

Also once it wear off you get really tired and feel like you cant do anything unless you take another adderal

If u really wanna be medicated for ADHD go for Ritalin. it also last longer

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer

I have ADHD and was prescribed addy for awhile. It works for the first few months then it does literally nothing.

Also once it wear off you get really tired and feel like you cant do anything unless you take another adderal

It worked great for me as a kid but had to stop due to appetite. Just because it didnt work for you doesnt mean it’s a shitty drug. I will tell my doctor if said things happen. Heard vyvanse is a good alternative as well

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
can you compare its effects to alcohol or benzos/hypnotics?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
can you compare its effects to alcohol or benzos/hypnotics?
I never want to do alc again with this tbh, im very social and motivated without all the retarded side effects alc comes with. I’ve never tried benzos or hypnotics besides when needed for surgery jfl. I hate the sleepy feeling

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
Adderall is great but coke is better

• +1

what was ur dose and how many days a week did u take it, Ritalin is weak af btw

• +1
whats it do

• +1
I never want to do alc again with this tbh, im very social and motivated without all the retarded side effects alc comes with. I’ve never tried benzos or hypnotics besides when needed for surgery jfl. I hate the sleepy feeling

i think all of us who abuse these drugs are seriously fucked in terms of our brain capacity at 40+, lmao

• +1
whats it do
Dpeends how ur brain is wired. I have extreme adhd so it helps me focus and motivated to do anything, also helps with being nt a shit ton and just euphoric

• +1
Reactions: watah and Usernames
I see where you're coming from. Alcohol hangovers are the worst. Hopefully u don't develop a tolerance soon

• +1
i think all of us who abuse these drugs are seriously fucked in terms of our brain capacity at 40+, lmao
I don’t “abuse” these drugs. I was prescribed it by a doctor due to my adhd. I feel shitty without it tbh, can never focus and demotivated

I see where you're coming from. Alcohol hangovers are the worst. Hopefully u don't develop a tolerance soon
I never get hangovers i just dont like feeling low iq on alc. if i do, i will tell doc

I don’t “abuse” these drugs. I was prescribed it by a doctor due to my adhd. I feel shitty without it tbh, can never focus and demotivated

i also have prescriptions, but these are like taking a loan from the bank, except you are taking it from your overall brain capacity and endurance

• +1
i also have prescriptions, but these are like taking a loan from the bank, except you are taking it from your overall brain capacity and endurance
Bro i have debilitating adhd to where i dont do any schoolwork so anything helps