If you’re not using sunscreen everyday you’re not even trying

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
  • An estimated 90 percent of skin aging is caused by the sun.
  • People who use sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher daily show 24 percent less skin aging than those who do not use sunscreen daily.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, thecel, xdxdxnice1 and 7 others
fucked up the title jfl

Inderdaad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Lars, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
don't need sunscreen if i never leave my basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Alexanderr, HighIQcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, DutchPrettyBoy, Lars and 2 others
but i want a nice tan and healthy skin

spf50+ voor mij elke dag familie lacht mij uit maar over 20 jaar niet meer
SPF25 ongeacht of ik binnen zit of niet. Ik ga alleen hoger als t erg zonnig is of ik ga stappen ofzo

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings and Deleted member 6217
Sunscreen feels and looks disgusting as fuck

heb je een goede? ik benopzoek naar 1tbh
Larsa raadde selftan doekjes van de kruidvat aan, die kanker dingen zijn uitverkocht hier dus als ze er zijn ga ik ze ff proberen.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Lars and Deleted member 6217
Larsa raadde selftan doekjes van de kruidvat aan, die kanker dingen zijn uitverkocht hier dus als ze er zijn ga ik ze ff proberen.
kruidvat is kkr slecht maat je moet een goede kopen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
kruidvat is kkr slecht maat je moet een goede kopen

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Jfl at niggas who do not use sunscreen, what else do you use for your skin bhai?

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings and Deleted member 6217
Sunscreen is full of xenoestrogens and you need the vit D. It’s stupid to be afraid of the sun unless you’re nordic and live in africa or smth tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, Deleted member 5522, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Jfl at niggas who do not use sunscreen, what else do you use for your skin bhai?
Retin-a. Dr pen 0.5mm weekly. 30minutes red light therapy everyday.
cleanse, moisturize.
only 18 but want to stay ahead of my piers and be unmoggablr in my 30s

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, GigaMogger and W0KESTMOTHF
Sunscreen is full of xenoestrogens and you need the vit D. It’s stupid to be afraid of the sun unless you’re nordic and live in africa or smth tbh
You dont get it, it ages you PERIOD

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6217
I dont need vit D i have ginger gene my body makes vitd on its own

blah blah blah. vit d supplementation is all u need. youll be thinking differently when u have to stuff ur entire face with botox and fillers to save ur wrinkled face in 20 yrs

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 6217
beta carotene+ mt2

How does a carotene+astaxanthin tan look like without the sun? I hope it's prime Delon-tier coloring and not like this guy :lul:

Selftanners are shit. Only benefit of the sun is the aesthetic tan it gives, otherwise it's poison and you can always supplement vitamin D3.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6217

if you're not on vitamin d3+k2 supplements you're not even trying tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger
How does a carotene+astaxanthin tan look like without the sun? I hope it's prime Delon-tier coloring and not like this guy :lul:

caged ngl. nah it looks good keep the dosages low though

You dont get it, it ages you PERIOD
blah blah blah. vit d supplementation is all u need. youll be thinking differently when u have to stuff ur entire face with botox and fillers to save ur wrinkled face in 20 yrs
It fucks with your endocrine system and causes skin cancer period. If your skin can’t handle sunlight you’re vit C deficient. Just lol at being anti-sun. Also if you dont want to get sun on your face wear a hat retard

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, 7 rings and Deleted member 6217
tell me more about it tbh idk what it does

• Supports bone health: When calcium levels are low, Vitamin D stimulates calcium absorption and reduces calcium excretion, thereby encouraging the maintenance of healthy bones. We now know that vitamin K2 works synergistically with vitamin D3 to keep calcium in bones and out of soft tissues like the heart, joints, and kidneys.
  • Supports the brain and nervous system: Adequate Vitamin D is important for brain health and studies have shown positive associations between adequate serum vitamin D levels and cognitive performance/mood.
  • Supports the immune system: Vitamin D may help protect the lungs from infection due to the stimulation of proteins in white blood cells and the respiratory tract. A healthy vitamin D level keeps us from getting sick, lowers our risk of developing autoimmune conditions, and is thought to help prevent certain cancers.
  • Improves athletic performance: Studies have shown that vitamin D supplementation can help increase aerobic capacity (endurance), muscle growth, strength, and power production.
  • Improves body composition: Vitamin D insufficiency is associated with obesity and vitamin D supplementation has been shown to assist in weight loss.

Benefits of Vitamin K2
Vitamin K2 supports bone health, helps protects against cardiovascular disease, and helps protect the skin, brain, and prostate.

• Supports bone health: Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin necessary for the production of proteins required for bone metabolism. It also helps transport calcium throughout the body and works in synergy with vitamin D to maintain optimal bone density.
    • A Japanese study found superior bone health among women who frequently consumed natto - the richest dietary form of MK-7 vitamin K2 - compared to those who do not consume natto.
  • Supports heart health and blood sugar balance: Vitamin K2 plays an important role in cardiovascular health and healthy blood sugar balance. Research has shown that adequate vitamin K2 levels are associated with optimal cardiovascular health markers. Vitamin K has also shown to support blood sugar metabolism.
  • Immune modulation: New research suggests vitamin K plays an important role in balancing the immune system. In the Framingham Offspring Study, one of the longest performed studies on generational health, higher blood levels of vitamins D and K were linked with stronger immune function and a balanced inflammatory response.

MK-7: The Most Beneficial Form of Vitamin K
Vitamin K occurs in 3 main forms: K1 (phylloquinone), derived primarily from green leafy vegetables, K2 (menaquinone) which comes from bacteria, and K3 (menadione), a synthetic version that is not recommended. Numerous studies have shown that vitamin K2 is the most bioavailable and bioactive form.
Additionally, there are two forms of vitamin K2 commonly used in supplements: MK-4 and MK-7.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6217
It fucks with your endocrine system and causes skin cancer period. If your skin can’t handle sunlight you’re vit C deficient. Just lol at being anti-sun. Also if you dont want to get sun on your face wear a hat retard
jfl where did you get that sunscreen causes skin cancer

• +1
Reactions: lutte
You can supplement it easily

dont go outside

In 2050, we .me users will be around 50 years old but looking like we were 30.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Imagine going outside

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Blacks don't need sunscreen jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Subhuman trash
In 2050, we .me users will be around 50 years old but looking like we were 30.
i'm gonna make youngmaxing thread soon. Not revealing anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6217
That’s only if you use chemical sunscreen

use miniral sunscreen it will only act as shield

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
I use Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel pump (SPF50 + PA ++++) 140g pretty good so far easy to put on, no white cast and absorbs easily. Banana boat for body

That’s only if you use chemical sunscreen

use miniral sunscreen it will only act as shield
Yeah you can use that. The best is probably coconut oil though to help your skin recover.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Yeah you can use that. The best is probably coconut oil though to help your skin recover.
Bluepill advice

coconut oil will block your pores and your skull will lookoily

invest in a zinc oxide based sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings
im not white and i never go outside, is it worth to buy sunscreen in my case?

jfl where did you get that sunscreen causes skin cancer

Its not even controversial look at the ingredients in your sunscreen you'll prob find multiple carcinogens. Normal sunscreen is margarine-tier unhealthy use coconut oil when you go out in the sun if you have sensitive skin or have to be outside for all the day

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Its not even controversial look at the ingredients in your sunscreen you'll prob find multiple carcinogens. Normal sunscreen is margarine-tier unhealthy use coconut oil when you go out in the sun if you have sensitive skin or have to be outside for all the day
What a troll.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • An estimated 90 percent of skin aging is caused by the sun.

Completely false, wrinkles and sagging skin develop due to insufficient facial bone growth. The bones support the muscles and skin of the face, if the facial bones don't develop properly then your facial muscles and skin will sag with time.