If you're past college, would your rather have money or looks?

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Let's say you're 25yo....no more teenage love, no more real friendships, no more virgin girls, corporate life/wage slaving is ahead of you.

Would you rather have money (like at least 50 million dollars) or be a Chad?

It seems to me the best years to be a Chad is from 14-25yo....those are your PRIME years. After that everything become fake and completely transactional so I want to have the money because money=power as you get older (past mid 20s). As a Chad in your mid-late 20s you'll get roasties that have been with dozens of men before you...it's not the same as having the prime girls when you were younger

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Let's say you're 25yo....no more teenage love, no more real friendships, no more virgin girls, corporate life/wage slaving is ahead of you.

Would you rather have money (like at least 50 million dollars) or be a Chad?

It seems to me the best years to be a Chad is from 14-25yo....those are your PRIME years. After that everything become fake and completely transactional so I want to have the money because money=power as you get older (past mid 20s). As a Chad in your mid-late 20s you'll get roasties that have been with dozens of men before you...it's not the same as having the prime girls when you were younger
In practice it is a similar situation to mine. I would prefer status, but between the two the looks (which I have lost partially)