if youre rotting, you should be applying sunscreen (yes, indoors) every 2 hours.

D

Deleted member 26633

Silver
the reason? it is actually the optimal duration between sunscreen application in most cases, but since most people actually have lives, they usually refrain from taking that level of commitment, as it makes them look like self obsessed freaks. but, in your case, since you are rotting, that does not apply. i apply mineral based zinc sunscreen every 2 hours, and i keep all curtains closed. think of it this way: skin is "use it and lose it" organ, the more preserved it is from sun damage, the better it will age. and since you spend most of you time indoors, either because you are studying/getting things done or are just a fucking loser, there is no reason to waste the youthfulness your skin holds. actually, when you think of it, most people could stick to this schedule, because in reality i estimate a good percentage of people are home at least 40 percent of their day on a typical day

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: russiancelreturns, NerverBegan, HerpDerpson and 7 others
if the blinds are down that shit wont do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
i close all my store when it’s sunny so idc

+ i only tried two sunscreen from la roche posay and they give extremely oily/shiny skin it’s horrible

you’re also probably paler than a ghost and have shit coloring

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz
is there like a minimalist sunscreen with the least possible ingredients?

• +1
Reactions: thecel

+ i only tried two sunscreen from la roche posay and they give extremely oily/shiny skin it’s horrible
it is well known that most sunscreens are very tedious and hard to apply and thus make you look like shit. another advantage for rotters as you dont really care how greasy your skin is in your basement

i wish i was pale as fuck. would go perfect with my dark wavy hair light green eyes

i sun tan for 2 hours everyday during peak UV hours and sit under a red light at my desk and my skin is fine. Doesnt sunscreen have a bunch xenoestrogens?

• +1
Reactions: Epola, Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 8758
Tried it during Covid it's tiresome as fuck to reapply even after 3-4 hours 3 times a day every day.

i sun tan for 2 hours everyday during peak UV hours and sit under a red light at my desk and my skin is fine. Doesnt sunscreen have a bunch xenoestrogens?
do u eat PUFA

mineral doesnt.

i have full blackout curtains i dont need this

You mean I should wear sunscreen in doors?

I never go outside bro

what will that do for my skin? How has it affected you?

this is redundant

This is just autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Why apply sunscreen if you perma rot indoors with curtains closed? Just to protect from phone/laptop/tv light?

Tales from the basement

tales

not even blinds needed if you sit some distance from the window. constantly putting some garbage on your face will only fuck it up and take time and money

there are also uv filters for windows

basically you're a fucking retard op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, piec, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
I’m all for sun protection, but why would you apply sunscreen when you could just sit in a dark room?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Powerful post OP

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
get a spray tan. also pale skin doesnt even matter that much. Just bones bro. Robert Pattinson was legit a vampire and got thirsted over.

tales

not even blinds needed if you sit some distance from the window. constantly putting some garbage on your face will only fuck it up and take time and money

there are also uv filters for windows

basically you're a fucking retard op
U only have to wear it once really, and if you are inside the house it will last you the day.

I think i should buy obscure south korean product to whiten my yellow skin

La Roche pussy