If you're short/ average (above 5'9 below 6') is it better to gym-max or lithe max?

What would be better to do?

• Lithe max/ sleek boy max

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Gym max.

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Considering women think Gymcels are comepnsating copers but there are some girls who would get a buzz out of it. Would it be better to sleek your body like a prettyboy or gym max?

Some have told me being an elegant prettyboy twink works, and osme have otld me buffing up/ sculpting and doing bruce lee shit would work. What do you all think?

Fit and athletic. No need to get huge

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2205 and 11 others
what about someone really short 5'5-5'9 being huge what do you think of them.
It looks kinda ridiculous. Maybe not at 5'8-5'9, but at 5'5 you will look like an over compensating manlet for sure

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, BigBoy, Hector and 2 others
PRETTYboy body i think requires something rly important i think
getting big at that height is whatever, you will still be invisible, maybe be able to slay some low quality sluts

look at jeff seid. hes like 5‘9 and fucks multiple girls daily

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 3328 and LowTierNormie
Theres no point in even having a penis if you're 5'9'' cause u aint using it anytime soon

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 470, Ramzes and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Arent you 5'10?
Is it any coincidence that I only had 8 lays in my 30 years of living and the one year I get 4 inch lifts boosting me to 6'1'' that I rack up 50 lays in one year? Don't think so

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Albeacho, PubertyMaxxer and 13 others
The best looking bodybuilders are below 6'.

Gymmax for sure
If u are 5"7 and skinny other men will shit on you

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How is this question still at stake ?
Fight Club Physique is the easiest physique and gets you more results in terms of attractiveness.
Plus being lean is extremely good for face.
From 15% to 10% and you are another man.
Been eyefucked a lot last time on the beach.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Hector, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Being huge is honestly just a plus if you are really tall so not to appear lanky. Its all about athletic physique/low bodyfat percentage. I.e, low bodyfat and an acceptable amount of muscle so you don't look weak. Either way, its all about face.
The best looking bodybuilders are below 6'.

Bodybuilders look like shit, and they are short because they can get the most visible muscle on their frame. Tall guys gets more overall muscle but looks less impressive cause long torso and limbs.

Anyways, look at Chico - dude has poverty physique but low bodyfat. Now look at Jeff Said, dude has OK face but god tier physique muscle and fat percentage wise. Who is more attractive to women? Chico, obviously. Or take Tyler Maher. Both mog any bodybuilder alive into oblivion, and they are DYEL af. Just lean, tall and FACE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
PRETTYboy body i think requires something rly important i think
getting big at that height is whatever, you will still be invisible, maybe be able to slay some low quality sluts
Do you think those low quality sluts will be self aware that they're only getting guys who are compensation maxxxing?
Exactly you’ll look pretty gross if you’re big and short tbh just keep an lean aesthetic body
why do you tihnk they look gross? meat slab is what they end up becoming? lol
Is it any coincidence that I only had 8 lays in my 30 years of living and the one year I get 4 inch lifts boosting me to 6'1'' that I rack up 50 lays in one year? Don't think so
what is your face /10?

Height > Face if below 6'
Do you think those low quality sluts will be self aware that they're only getting guys who are compensation maxxxing?

what is your face /10?

He is near a 8/10
look at jeff seid. hes like 5‘9 and fucks multiple girls daily

Just have top tier face and physique and run expensive gear, lift nonstop, extreme diet year round all year round to make up for not bring 6'2 bro

Last edited:

what is your face /10?

Height > Face if below 6'

He is near a 8/10

Just have top tier face and physique and run expensive gear, lift nonstop, extreme diet year round all year round to make up for not bring 6'2 bro
That's not always true. Sometimes white prettyboys get laid hard if they're below 6' but only if they're in the right circles.

With your face you can fuck many average quality girls wtf are you saying you only got 8 lays for. Lol. 8 lays of your choosing I can believe, but putting yourself out there in less competitive areas like tinder, and snooping around fb would be better for you.

Gym. Women want strength

cant possibly run thin / high class pheno at 5'9 jfl. there is no reason not to roid and go for a completely different look.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SLEEK BOY??
FUCKING ROPE ASAP

Being huge is honestly just a plus if you are really tall so not to appear lanky. Its all about athletic physique/low bodyfat percentage. I.e, low bodyfat and an acceptable amount of muscle so you don't look weak. Either way, its all about face.

Bodybuilders look like shit, and they are short because they can get the most visible muscle on their frame. Tall guys gets more overall muscle but looks less impressive cause long torso and limbs.

Anyways, look at Chico - dude has poverty physique but low bodyfat. Now look at Jeff Said, dude has OK face but god tier physique muscle and fat percentage wise. Who is more attractive to women? Chico, obviously. Or take Tyler Maher. Both mog any bodybuilder alive into oblivion, and they are DYEL af. Just lean, tall and FACE.
Is 6"0 enough to benefit from getting huge?

cant possibly run thin / high class pheno at 5'9 jfl. there is no reason not to roid and go for a completely different look.
Now you seem like someone who has the right idea I'm trying to get thought fuel from.
What is thin/ highclass pheno? and even if the other proportions like legs/ waist/ shoulders are high class pheno at 5'9, do you think that the vibe carried from having a high looming power from being a stick, not really a huge mantle of power like a broad shoulder masc maxxed chad would ahve would outshine you easily?
Women when wanting highclass pheno want sticks.

Idk you can just tell me why thin/ high class pheno doesn't work for shortcels.

Now you seem like someone who has the right idea I'm trying to get thought fuel from.
What is thin/ highclass pheno? and even if the other proportions like legs/ waist/ shoulders are high class pheno at 5'9, do you think that the vibe carried from having a high looming power from being a stick, not really a huge mantle of power like a broad shoulder masc maxxed chad would ahve would outshine you easily?

If you want high T girls then stickmaxx, but if you want high E girls then bulkmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
If you want high T girls then stickmaxx, but if you want high E girls then bulkmaxx.
based on what? how did you put that together?

Theres no point in even having a penis if you're 5'9'' cause u aint using it anytime soon
@Chadlite Rutherford

Its always astonishing to realize how diferent individual experience can be from person to person.
Non ironically and in all seriousness, if I could list the 5 IRL biggest slayers I met, one was 5'8 and the other 5'9 (one of the others was 5'11, the other two were 6'2 and 6'3). They werent rich or famous either, they just had incredibly aesthetic faces and decent bodies. And thats considering when I lived in the US, in Miami. extremely superficial place.
Then I come in here and see a few people talking like 5'9 is a death sentence, pretty unreal to me, but I guess you must have your own reasons to believe that.
Those two guys I mentioned, when I hanged out with them, it wasn´t rare for them to be making out with girls taller than them, so I´m not even talking about just slaying short girls, from my experience (and I clubbed alot around the world), if you face is really great (not talking about just above average), and provided you have at least a decent body and frame, women will simply let go of their height preference when they see you face to face.
A girl I talked to at the uni I was there, she was pretty good looking and tall (5'10), she always talked about how she liked tall guys, but when she met the 5'8 guy at my house party she got a huge crush on him and they had sex (and started fucking many times after that).
In MY own experience, provided your face is strickingly good enough, you can literally slay even at a short height, provided you have also a good body and arent like 5'5.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, BigBoy, Rift and 1 other person
based on what? how did you put that together?
Because that's what I've noticed irl. Plus, I believe your hormones determine who you're attracted to.

@Chadlite Rutherford

Its always astonishing to realize how diferent individual experience can be from person to person.
Non ironically and in all seriousness, if I could list the 5 IRL biggest slayers I met, one was 5'8 and the other 5'9 (one of the others was 5'11, the other two were 6'2 and 6'3). They werent rich or famous either, they just had incredibly aesthetic faces and decent bodies. And thats considering when I lived in the US, in Miami. extremely superficial place.
Then I come in here and see a few people talking like 5'9 is a death sentence, pretty unreal to me, but I guess you must have your own reasons to believe that.
Those two guys I mentioned, when I hanged out with them, it wasn´t rare for them to be making out with girls taller than them, so I´m not even talking about just slaying short girls, from my experience (and I clubbed alot around the world), if you face is really great (not talking about just above average), and provided you have at least a decent body and frame, women will simply let go of their height preference when they see you face to face.
A girl I talked to at the uni I was there, she was pretty good looking and tall (5'10), she always talked about how she liked tall guys, but when she met the 5'8 guy at my house party she got a huge crush on him and they had sex (and started fucking many times after that).
In MY own experience, provided your face is strickingly good enough, you can literally slay even at a short height, provided you have also a good body and arent like 5'5.

I appreciate your input

I do think height is more relative to location than face or body which is relevant everywhere

However I do notice short slayers are always lean as fuck, where as tall guys can have average physique and still clean up

And both me and Amnesia notice that when wearing lift, or in my case boots with heels, that women are much more responsive so it most definitely is not cope

Height just offers so much play room with how good your face and physique need to be on point, under 6' = six pack and lean face mandatory, also steroid use to avoid getting dominated ( mental ego ) by tall guys

If I was tall ( 6'2 ) I wouldnt use roids, nor would I care so much about the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, BigBoy and Senssei
ded srs? 'mirin

@Chadlite Rutherford

Show a pic of him

Get as big as you can get natty while staying at 12% or under

JUST FUCKING LOL @ PEOPLE WHO RECOMMEND MANLETS TO GET BIG MY FUCKING GOD

Attachments

• gymcels.jpg
    gymcels.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 88
  • lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 88
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 71
  • XVVl0od.jpg
    XVVl0od.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 68
Because that's what I've noticed irl. Plus, I believe your hormones determine who you're attracted to.
what would you classify as high T and high E.

JUST FUCKING LOL @ PEOPLE WHO RECOMMEND MANLETS TO GET BIG MY FUCKING GOD

The only hope for manlets is to run to Asia

Or horse jockeymaxx
Kleeber cookie maxx
Santa Mall's Little Helpermaxx

High T = Everything with a hole is attractive

Might stick penis in pencil sharpener your so horny

You mean when it comes to women? Women that look high T will have more masculine features or attitude. But it's not that white and black, because women can have both high T and high E like my girlfriend for example. High E girls look like prime Adriana Lima and high T girls look like post-prime Adriana Lima.

I appreciate your input

I do think height is more relative to location than face or body which is relevant everywhere

However I do notice short slayers are always lean as fuck, where as tall guys can have average physique and still clean up

And both me and Amnesia notice that when wearing lift, or in my case boots with heels, that women are much more responsive so it most definitely is not cope

Height just offers so much play room with how good your face and physique need to be on point, under 6' = six pack and lean face mandatory, also steroid use to avoid getting dominated ( mental ego ) by tall guys

If I was tall ( 6'2 ) I wouldnt use roids, nor would I care so much about the gym

I do agree with many things you said here, I´m not saying that height isn´t an important factor, I mean that if your face is strikingly aesthetic enough, women will just be in awe when they see you face to face and will make an exception for you even if they are obsessed over height, I've personally seen that confirmed many times. This effect seems to go so deep, that the same women who like to say they would reject on sight a guy shorter than them seem to literally "forget" about this when they are face to face with a guy with a top tier face (and who isn´t a borderline midget).
Its like an equation, if we talk about the looks aspect alone, it would be FACE = X, HEIGHT = Y and BODY+FRAME = Z.
X would be the heavier factor, Y the middle and Z the weaker factor (but still important too). That means that even with a low Y value, you would still end up with a high result (aka being a slayer in this context) if you have a high amount of X and Zs.
The thing with height is that if you are tall, you can get away with a "meh" body, you could even rock a semi-dad bod and still slay if you also had the face to sustain the equation, while a short guy with a dad bod is absolutely doomed.
Also if you are tall, you can be facially average and get ripped, and you will also get good quality women with your looks, while if you are short, being facially average drags you down much more in the equation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I do agree with many things you said here, I´m not saying that height isn´t an important factor, I mean that if your face is strikingly aesthetic enough, women will just be in awe when they see you face to face and will make an exception for you even if they are obsessed over height, I've personally seen that confirmed many times. This effect seems to go so deep, that the same women who like to say they would reject on sight a guy shorter than them seem to literally "forget" about this when they are face to face with a guy with a top tier face (and who isn´t a borderline midget).
Its like an equation, if we talk about the looks aspect alone, it would be FACE = X, HEIGHT = Y and BODY+FRAME = Z.
X would be the heavier factor, Y the middle and Z the weaker factor (but still important too). That means that even with a low Y value, you would still end up with a high result (aka being a slayer in this context) if you have a high amount of X and Zs.
The thing with height is that if you are tall, you can get away with a "meh" body, you could even rock a semi-dad bod and still slay if you also had the face to sustain the equation, while a short guy with a dad bod is absolutely doomed.
Also if you are tall, you can be facially average and get ripped, and you will also get good quality women with your looks, while if you are short, being facially average drags you down much more in the equation.
^

Sleek is easy but at 5’9 you look weak when wearing clothes. You will also get easily dominated by taller man and won’t get much respect.

The best body is Daniel Craig type cuz with this body no 6’2 with pipe cleaners arms won’t say shit in your presence.

You will still look insanely good wearing a tuxedo.

He is 5’10

Attachments

• B0994BDA-2030-4979-B798-F15DF7911510.jpeg
    B0994BDA-2030-4979-B798-F15DF7911510.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
  • +1
The bigger the better.

How is this question still at stake ?
Fight Club Physique is the easiest physique and gets you more results in terms of attractiveness.
Plus being lean is extremely good for face.
From 15% to 10% and you are another man.
Been eyefucked a lot last time on the beach.

That physique is a joke. People can't even tell you lift with a shirt on.

You mean when it comes to women? Women that look high T will have more masculine features or attitude. But it's not that white and black, because women can have both high T and high E like my girlfriend for example. High E girls look like prime Adriana Lima and high T girls look like post-prime Adriana Lima.
I want girls with angular features that some consider manly or whatever. think of girls like keira knightley or demi moore prime. So you're telling me they want guys who are like sticks? how can you possibly have experience discerning each of these girls to conclude this? And if you can't tell me, then what do you think the reason is.

I want girls with angular features that some consider manly or whatever. think of girls like keira knightley or demi moore prime. So you're telling me they want guys who are like sticks? how can you possibly have experience discerning each of these girls to conclude this? And if you can't tell me, then what do you think the reason is.
Women can have good bone structure without being high T, I believe only chin height, ramus height and angularity, mandibular length and brow ridge are determined by T levels. I also believe that I've heard about mouth width being a signal of high T, not sure about this one though.

Last edited:

u need long legs

Fit and athletic. No need to get huge
This, Just do calisthenics and have muscle on your frame, dont do roids or anything retarded to fix a manlet frame, its unfixable. Plus being wide makes you look shorter.

• +1
That physique is a joke. People can't even tell you lift with a shirt on.
Of course they can.
You can't miss my pecs or arms... or shoulders.
Unless you wear patatoes bags... which is what you look like when you bulk.