Deleted member 16220

🥰
If you're short don't fall for the memes of:

"Don't workout or you'll look shorter!"

"Don't get tattoos or you'll look tryhard!"

"Don't act like a man or you'll be seen as overcompensating!"

In truth: do your absolute best.

Be as much of a man as you want.

However my personal advice is this: if you're going to be a pussy you should probably order a dress at the same time.

I figured most of you short men who are also pussies will have alot to say, and im a nice guy, so i went ahead and did some research and found you some dresses to select from

But for the rest of you who want to actually be a fucking man, do your best, don't let your height limit who YOU want to be.

You might not succeed with women. I'm tall. I might not either. Because it's not your fault. It's just the whores we deal with.

That's life. Live like a man, die like a man. In truth, im a coward, but if im a coward, imagine the rest of the pathetic men. Exactly.

Survive today, succeed tomorrow.

Quote step by step walk the thousand mile road miyamoto musashi 81 99 42

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ZeroTwo, Orvka381, autistic_tendencies and 18 others
OP is 6'4 btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, alriodai, ItsOver999 and 19 others
OP is 6'4 btw

I'm also a man.

Just like the everyone else.

And men shouldn't give up on life for ANY reason.

Im half SEA. If you looked back over the last few thousand years, none of my asian ancestors were probably over 5'5.

They were warriors. They made me. I have the same mentality they did at 5'5.

This mentality isn't from height. It's from being a man. And everyone can have it, if they so choose.

Perhaps choosing is the hardest part.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, midlatinocel, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
I'm also a man.

Im half SEA. If you looked back over the last few thousand years, none of my asian ancestors were probably over 5'5.

This mentality isn't from height. It's from being a man. And everyone can have it, if they so choose.

yeah i agree with what you said i just wanted to farm rep from defeatists :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, rg1235, Deleted member 26410 and 8 others
but theres studies showing a gym body didnt increase attractiveness for short men but it did for average and tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Sanguinius, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
but theres studies showing a gym body didnt increase attractiveness for short men but it did for average and tall
at least you will mog other short men

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Lonenely sigma, horsefacin and 3 others
I'm also a man.

ending up 6ft4 as half sea is insane how tall is ur mom?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 29167
ending up 6ft4 as half sea is insane how tall is ur mom?

She's like 5'3 I don't fully understand it either but it's in my genetics. I was big as fuck even at birth and was like 6'0 at age 14. I was tall my entire life from the beginning. Probably just high IGF1 sensitivity. That's what height is, I imagine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person

However my personal advice is this: if you're going to be a pussy you should probably order a dress at the same time.

I figured most of you short men who are also pussies will have alot to say, and im a nice guy, so i went ahead and did some research and found you some dresses to select from

But for the rest of you who want to actually be a fucking man, do your best, don't let your height limit who YOU want to be.

You might not succeed with women. I'm tall. I might not either. Because it's not your fault. It's just the whores we deal with.

That's life. Live like a man, die like a man. In truth, im a coward, but if im a coward, imagine the rest of the pathetic men. Exactly.

View attachment 2215927
Chad doesnt have to think about being a man. Hes automatically perceived as one.

She's like 5'3 I don't fully understand it either but it's in my genetics. I was big as fuck even at birth and was like 6'0 at age 14. I was tall my entire life from the beginning. Probably just high IGF1 sensitivity. That's what height is, I imagine.
My mom is the same, 5 3 or 5 4, i weighted 4kgs at birth and i m the tallest of my family(5 11) but still a manlet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Deleted member 16220
Jacob Love.

Not a heightcel since I'm 6'1, but yeah defeatism among heightcels is so lame.

You should definitely adjust your standards (No Stacy or Stacylites), but you can still make it under 6'0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 16220 and Danish_Retard
In real life, men below 6ft are respected by almost nobody, cope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius
Jacob Love.

Not a heightcel since I'm 6'1, but yeah defeatism among heightcels is so lame.

You should definitely adjust your standards (No Stacy or Stacylites), but you can still make it under 6'0.
manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
All manlets who are not oldcels must prettyboymax.

Chad doesnt have to think about being a man. Hes automatically perceived as one.

Chad isn't a man he's just a walking entitled dickhead who would lose in a fight to an actual man.

Warriors in all of human history looked like shit. Genghis Khan was fucking trucel 5'6 gook. You've been deceived.

In real life, men below 6ft are respected by almost nobody, cope.
cope if u think that a man despite being sub 6 isn t respected
his mentality and iq makes up for his height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 28896
The short guys in my class gets mocked to suicide by the girls, lol.
Unless you're in a position of power people generally won't respect you as a human being if you are short.

ALL young men aren't respected.

When you are young it's about genetics and clothing.

When you get older it's the job you chose for yourself, the body you gave yourself, the skills you taught yourself, the game you learned from teaching yourself, the surgeries you gave yourself, the way you carry yourself, the location you PUT yourself in, the women you chose to surround yourself with.

It's all in your control.

You can even put a bullet in your head, that's in your control to.

Everything is in your control. The only thing you can't control is the suffering and the time as it passes.

So learn to endure today, and wait for tomorrow.

Victory is a ways off, but we will arrive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 28896
I'm also a man.

Without your father's superior white genetics, you'd be stuck in a destitute state of perpetual dread and despair. Genes > hardwork.

Without your father's superior white genetics, you'd be stuck in a destitute state of perpetual dread and despair. Genes > hardwork.

Lol no. The mentality I have is FROM being asian. They're some of the most wise, hard working, warrior-like people to exist. My white dad is a bum and a loser. You're just looking for excuses because you're already fucking dead. You're not even a man youre a corpse waiting to be buried.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

View attachment 2215927
Lifefuel for us manletcels

No one treats me like a man. People legit ask if I’m in 7th or 8th grade.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I am an outcast. I cannot act confident or they will be offended.

I must get LL.

I am an outcast. I cannot act confident or they will be offended.

I must get LL.

You probably just act autistic or don't know how to act like a man.

Respect isn't given it's earned.

It's still in your ability to be respected. It's all up to you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It's still in your ability to be respected. It's all up to you.
Easy for u to say.

The sad reality is If u were my height you wouldn’t be so confident like you are now.

I’ll need to moneymax so I can afford dr. Paley

You probably just act autistic or don't know how to act like a man.
That may be true but I’m a midget and have no frame. I must avoid all interaction with those apes. They are my enemies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
That may be true but I’m a midget and have no frame. I must avoid all interaction with those apes. They are my enemies.

Learn to fight.

Workout and get a good physique.

Get money.

Move countries.

The ascension plan for all men is very similar. Most men do nothing.

Most men will die losers.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Deleted member 1901
Lol no. The mentality I have is FROM being asian. They're some of the most wise, hard working, warrior-like people to exist. My white dad is a bum and a loser. You're just looking for excuses because you're already fucking dead. You're not even a man youre a corpse waiting to be buried.
Whites have conquered asian peoples in 99% of recorded history. Asian males are the most cucked beta males to have every existed. People don't ask to be born ugly or short. This is INHERITED. Every attribute that makes you or myself stand out was down to our genetics. Height is .8 genetic and so is IQ. Personality, .5. Free will is a myth.

If you were 5'4" and 80 IQ. You'd still be in the ghetto and you wouldn't have been able to join the airforce.

Last edited:
Or you just say fuck the system and go er on all politicians who wants this

Whites have conquered asian peoples in 99% of recorded history. Asian males are the most cucked beta males to have every existed. People don't ask to be born ugly or short. This is INHERITED. Every attribute that makes you or myself standout was down to our genetics. If you were 5'4" and 80 IQ. You'd still be in the ghetto.

Genghis Khan conquered parts of Europe too and raped white women you retarded clown. Asian men have some of the most dedicated, hard working, masculine characters that you clearly don't have.

Your masculinity is probably found in the same place your spine is, you don't have one.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Genghis Khan conquered parts of Europe too and raped white women you retarded clown. Asian men have some of the most dedicated, hard working, masculine characters that you clearly don't have.

Your masculinity is probably found in the same place your spine is, you don't have one.
For the MAJORITY of history the white man has been dominating every other group. This isnt debatable, kid. Asian males aren't masculine. They're feminised and passive. There's nothing more cringey than an Asian male. They're natural born slaves.

For the MAJORITY of history the white man has been dominating every other group. This isnt debatable, kid. Asian males aren't masculine. They're feminised and passive. There's nothing more cringey than an Asian male. They're natural born slaves.

Asian men invented martial arts and built the great wall of China, to keep out the Mongols, which were also Asian, and conquered the entire East.

You're saying it's not debatable but Asians quite literally have a stereotype of being better than everyone else at everything so I don't understand your cope. China will probably be the worst largest superpower soon with more money and a stronger military than the united states so you are literally coping to oblivion.

You're talking all this shit little do you realize Asians have some of the most brutal masculine characters that you know little of. Japanese had samurai and we fought them in WW2 and they had suicide fighter jets who would skydive into Navy ships and blow them up. The 47 Ronin were the most badass samurais to exist. Art of War was written by Sun Tzu and studied by every military leader around the world. Miyamoto Musashi, undefeated samurai as well who murdered men with a wooden stick.

Muay Thai, brutal child boxers who bash men's skulls in during MMA fights with white dudes all the time. Joe Rogan loves Muay Thai.

You're just a white supremacist clown because you're such a loser that you have nothing else going for you other than the fact that you're probably white. You have no character and you're not a man. You're a bitch, you're my bitch actually.

• +1
Asian men invented martial arts and built the great wall of China, to keep out the Mongols, which were also Asian, and conquered the entire East.

You're saying it's not debatable but Asians quite literally have a stereotype of being better than everyone else at everything so I don't understand your cope. China will probably be the worst largest superpower soon with more money and a stronger military than the united states so you are literally coping to oblivion.

You're talking all this shit little do you realize Asians have some of the most brutal masculine characters that you know little of. Japanese had samurai and we fought them in WW2 and they had suicide fighter jets who would skydive into Navy ships and blow them up. The 47 Ronin were the most badass samurais to exist. Art of War was written by Sun Tzu and studied by every military leader around the world. Miyamoto Musashi, undefeated samurai as well who murdered men with a wooden stick.

Muay Thai, brutal child boxers who bash men's skulls in during MMA fights with white dudes all the time. Joe Rogan loves Muay Thai.

You're just a white supremacist clown because you're such a loser that you have nothing else going for you other than the fact that you're probably white. You have no character and you're not a man. You're a bitch, you're my bitch actually.
The majority of inventions were brought about by the white man. Asian peoples cluster around the average and have very few individuals with an IQ above 130. Whereas, whites have significantly more on average. This is the reason whites have historically dominated asian peoples. I'm not a white supremacist you clown. It's giga cringey that you hate your white half.

China will never be a superpower because they have too many old fucks and very few young people. That country has one of the worst demographic issues of any country, because of the one child policy that they implemented back in the 1960s.

Again, if you were 5'4" and 80 IQ. You'd be trapped on the ghetto. The only reason you were able to escape was down to the genetics you received from your father.

• +1
The majority of inventions were brought about by the white man. Asian peoples cluster around the average and have very few individuals with an IQ above 130. Whereas, whites have significantly more on average. This is the reason whites have historically dominated asian peoples. I'm not a white supremacist you clown. It's giga cringey that you hate your white half.

China will never be a superpower because they have too many old fucks and very few young people. That country has one of the worst demographic issues of any country, because of the one child policy that they implemented back in the 1960s.

Again, if you were 5'4" and 80 IQ. You'd be trapped on the ghetto. The only reason you were able to escape was down to the genetics you received from your father.

Listen pal I'm 6'4 as an asian because my mom ALSO has height genetics.

It's literally not possible that I was ever short, or stupid, as you want me to be. My grandfather was the most intelligent, tallest dude in her entire town.

Your entire theory isn't even probable.

Find another cope to tell me. You're just a clown. Im more of a man than you and it shows.

• +1
Listen pal I'm 6'4 as an asian because my mom ALSO has height genetics.

It's literally not possible that I was ever short, or stupid, as you want me to be. My grandfather was the most intelligent, tallest dude in her entire town.

Your entire theory isn't even probable.

Find another cope to tell me. You're just a clown. Im more of a man than you and it shows.
Asian peoples have a small gene pool, thus they have a limited number of people who have genes that deviate from the norm. Outliers exist and your anecdotal tragic life story doesn't disprove it. You have no argument.

This what no pussy does to a mf, you say all this stuff like it's gospel but you legit haven't been able to get anywhere with a woman and yet are still trying to teach others about life

Blind leading the blind man...

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Deleted member 28414