If you’re short, you shouldn’t get into any conflict with a taller man unless you’re ready to be humiliated

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
A short man should never argue with a tall man unless he either

1. Is a trained fighter and can knock that guy out
2. Is willing to kill the guy
3. Doesn’t mind getting humiliated and emasculated

Why? Well because if a short man argues with a tall man, the short guy is automatically gonna look comedic and look as if he’s just trying to be tough to compensate for his height. Also, the tall guy will continuously make fun of his height. If the short guy has a girl, she automatically lose interest in the short guy.

If you’re gonna argue with a tall guy, you better be a trained fighter or willing to kill him on the spot and go to prison for life. That’s the only way you WON’T look weak.

A short man is the biggest embarrassment.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and rape
i’ve thought about this actually does a manlet knocking out a tallfag make him the alpha in the situation even tho he’s still a manlet

cus i’m assuming woman would lose sexual desire for the tallfag after seeing him knocked out but still it’s a manlet tho

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i’ve thought about this actually does a manlet knocking out a tallfag make him the alpha in the situation even tho he’s still a manlet

cus i’m assuming woman would lose sexual desire for the tallfag after seeing him knocked out but still it’s a manlet tho
I think it can be either really good or really bad.

1. If the manlet gets knocked out by the tallfag, he is both shorter and weaker. So that means not a single woman will ever wanna fuck him again.

2. However, if the manlet does knock out the tallfag, he will be seen as badass because he’s the shorter man but managed to put a tall man on his ass. This will also make the tall man look like a pussy. No one will take him seriously because he got his shit rocked by a midget

• +1
Reactions: monkeyman296
I think it can be either really good or really bad.

1. If the manlet gets knocked out by the tallfag, he is both shorter and weaker. So that means not a single woman will ever wanna fuck him again.

2. However, if the manlet does knock out the tallfag, he will be seen as badass because he’s the shorter man but managed to put a tall man on his ass. This will also make the tall man look like a pussy. No one will take him seriously because he got his shit rocked by a midget
Even if the tall guy started it or was a douche, when the manlet wins the fight, people will make things up in favor of the tall guy. They will want the manlet to be in the wrong, they will want to maintain the illusion that the tall guy is beter

Even if the tall guy started it or was a douche, when the manlet wins the fight, people will make things up in favor of the tall guy. They will want the manlet to be in the wrong
Short ugly failures will never win. They gotta die

• So Sad
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3