If you're Slavic, go for Med girls

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
I've heard that Slavic girls like med men but the opposite is also very true in my observation.

Med girls (Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Balkan, Greek, Turkish) all seem to be into me.
And I'm Polish. Guess height helps but the amount of interest I receive from them is really crazy.

They always seem so much more receptive towards me. I first thought it was just their Southern friendliness and openness but most of them started flirting with me aggressively, even made me uncomfortable at times. So here's a few stories.

1. This Italian girl has been chasing me for over 2 years while she has a bf. She's been really aggressively making sexual comments and stuff. I ignored her but nothing seems to stop her. Acts like a puppy and all when she sees me. Does really inappropriate stuff at work too. She's so low inhib, she doesn't care. She just wants my attention or whatever it is.
  2. This Portugese girl in my class has also been very agressive towards me. She's been acting like a puppy ever since I met her. Keeps staring at me all the time and finds every reason to touch me while she has a bf lol.
  3. Had a teacher who was Turkish start a convo with me every class, wanting my attention and also being extra nice towards me. One time I saw her again and she was like heyyy how's it going and caressed me while I was surrounded by girls in a group. That's some low inhibition shit for a teacher lol.
  4. Had this Greek girl at another job show me she's interested. Went on a date and it was nice but we never really met up anymore because we both had busy lifes atm.
  5. Met multiple Balkan girls. From Bulgarian to Serbian. They were a bit less agressive but the attraction was definitely there.
  6. I was working in a hotel and some Turkish girl working there started talking about only wanting short term relationship and about cultures. I wasn't responsive to it so at the end she showed me a tattoo which was under her bra. First day working with her.
I'm not even talking about all my exes who were often Southern looking. From Spanish to Romanian. Also all the random girls when shopping, eating out or going somewhere public.

Yesterday I met a Portugese girl at a party and she couldn't keep her hands off me. I was basically just there and talked with her and she did all the escalating and physical stuff. Like grabbing my hand and putting it around her body and grinding. She was also the one who initiated the kissing. Yet she was a solid HTB.

I must also remind that most of the girls I'm talking about are all HTB+.

Makes me think being Polish isn't such a failo as this forum makes it out to be. But this is my observation as a tall(188, 6ft2) MTN at best. I'd even rate myself LTN by these forum standards. Yet I have HTB med girls chasing me and not really doing anything towards them.

Of course if you look like a low class plumber this won't work. You still need some basic requirements. I do have decent style so that definitely helps. I also IQ mog with wide interests. Guess the style and height primarily do it. Going to the gym and good frame helps I guess.

TLDR: If you're Slavic, go for Mediterranean girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, Jova, Chadeep and 7 others
Look at this Ünter pole incel. How can he cope

profile:original

Aren't Balkan peoples also Slavic though?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Henry Rollins and 2 others
Im half Balkan and people tell me I look russian
Mirin bhai. What is your other half? Anyway, Balkaners are South Slavs so that's why I found it strange OP writes about other ethnic groups and then includes a portion about fellow Slavic peoples.

• +1
Reactions: baerr
Not deathnic passing meds though, only light coloured stacies

Mirin bhai. What is your other half? Anyway, Balkaners are South Slavs so that's why I found it strange OP writes about other ethnic groups and then includes a portion about fellow Slavic peoples.
German/West Alpinid (maybe). I’m mostly gorid but pale. Also decent bones (normies associate this with Russians for some reason)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Not deathnic passing meds though, only light coloured stacies
Completely small portion of women as it is and even smaller portion of Mediterranean women. Even Med women with light coloring look like blonde Arabs quite often. Finding a British or Nordic looking one is rare.

German/West Alpinid (maybe). I’m mostly gorid but pale. Also decent bones (normies associate this with Russians for some reason)
Mogs me. I'm pajeet.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and baerr
med foids dont give a fuck about slavcels. they are repulsed by them

• JFL
Reactions: watah, St.TikTokcel and mrriceguyreturn
U live in Europe? Unironically in Germany, the dirtier of an ethnic you are the higher the chances of an aryan mtb LTRing you:feelsyay:
I am in the netherlands but i want a pakistani woman as im pakistani also.

• So Sad
Netherlands huh:feelsrope: stay strong out there nigga:fuk:
Thank you brother. Yes it's brutal here. I get heightmogged, racemogged and racemogged everyday by men AND women.

• So Sad
Thank you brother. Yes it's brutal here. I get heightmogged, racemogged and racemogged everyday by men AND women.
Im 5‘7 don’t need to tell me anything about heightmogs tbh. If it wasn’t for my brootal nct Id be Chadlite and wouldn’t be here

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and St.TikTokcel
brutal, brother. I'm a bit above 5'10 6'0 with low lifts and when i was traveling in the Netherlands i felt like i was everyone's little cousin.

• Woah
I've heard that Slavic girls like med men but the opposite is also very true in my observation.

Med girls (Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Balkan, Greek, Turkish) all seem to be into me.
And I'm Polish. Guess height helps but the amount of interest I receive from them is really crazy.

They always seem so much more receptive towards me. I first thought it was just their Southern friendliness and openness but most of them started flirting with me aggressively, even made me uncomfortable at times. So here's a few stories.

1. This Italian girl has been chasing me for over 2 years while she has a bf. She's been really aggressively making sexual comments and stuff. I ignored her but nothing seems to stop her. Acts like a puppy and all when she sees me. Does really inappropriate stuff at work too. She's so low inhib, she doesn't care. She just wants my attention or whatever it is.
  2. This Portugese girl in my class has also been very agressive towards me. She's been acting like a puppy ever since I met her. Keeps staring at me all the time and finds every reason to touch me while she has a bf lol.
  3. Had a teacher who was Turkish start a convo with me every class, wanting my attention and also being extra nice towards me. One time I saw her again and she was like heyyy how's it going and caressed me while I was surrounded by girls in a group. That's some low inhibition shit for a teacher lol.
  4. Had this Greek girl at another job show me she's interested. Went on a date and it was nice but we never really met up anymore because we both had busy lifes atm.
  5. Met multiple Balkan girls. From Bulgarian to Serbian. They were a bit less agressive but the attraction was definitely there.
  6. I was working in a hotel and some Turkish girl working there started talking about only wanting short term relationship and about cultures. I wasn't responsive to it so at the end she showed me a tattoo which was under her bra. First day working with her.
I'm not even talking about all my exes who were often Southern looking. From Spanish to Romanian. Also all the random girls when shopping, eating out or going somewhere public.

Yesterday I met a Portugese girl at a party and she couldn't keep her hands off me. I was basically just there and talked with her and she did all the escalating and physical stuff. Like grabbing my hand and putting it around her body and grinding. She was also the one who initiated the kissing. Yet she was a solid HTB.

I must also remind that most of the girls I'm talking about are all HTB+.

Makes me think being Polish isn't such a failo as this forum makes it out to be. But this is my observation as a tall(188, 6ft2) MTN at best. I'd even rate myself LTN by these forum standards. Yet I have HTB med girls chasing me and not really doing anything towards them.

Of course if you look like a low class plumber this won't work. You still need some basic requirements. I do have decent style so that definitely helps. I also IQ mog with wide interests. Guess the style and height primarily do it. Going to the gym and good frame helps I guess.

TLDR: If you're Slavic, go for Mediterranean girls.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Aren't Balkan peoples also Slavic though?
I wouldn't consider Greek, Romanian or Montenegrin Slavic that much. Slavs are white and they are much more Southern in appearance and skin tone.

Yeah the point was that I attract southern pheno. I attract Balkan too but not anywhere to the same degree that I experience with pure med pheno.

• +1
med foids dont give a fuck about slavcels. they are repulsed by them
Cope. They are the ones chasing and pursuing Slavs. They're pretty agressive. They don't give up easily. Attraction must be high.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I wouldn't consider Greek, Romanian or Montenegrin Slavic that much. Slavs are white and they are much more Southern in appearance and skin tone.
I wasn’t talking about Greeks but definitely Bosnians, Serbs, Croats, et cetera. Not sure about Romanians, but I’d classify them as Slavic as well. Hungarians are their own thing though.

except for Albanians, """Kosovaris""", Hungarians and Greeks mostly yes.
Yes, see this:
I wasn’t talking about Greeks but definitely Bosnians, Serbs, Croats, et cetera. Not sure about Romanians, but I’d classify them as Slavic as well. Hungarians are their own thing though.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and GreekGenes
brutal, brother. I'm a bit above 5'10 6'0 with low lifts and when i was traveling in the Netherlands i felt like i was everyone's little cousin.
You’ve been here? Where did you go to?

Im 5‘7 don’t need to tell me anything about heightmogs tbh. If it wasn’t for my brootal nct Id be Chadlite and wouldn’t be here
At least you mog me hard facially.

• So Sad