if you're spending saturday on this shithole forum

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
Fucking over buddy boyos, don't thikn i don't notice the same names every saturday, my fellow rotters there is no escape.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, truthhurts, baerr and 12 others
Fucking over buddy boyos, don't thikn i don't notice the same names every saturday, my fellow rotters there is no escape.
I’m at work right now, 75% of my day is break

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if I went out nothin would have changed, I'd prolly get bored and start tweaking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, STAMPEDE, Clqs and 2 others
I’m at work right now, 75% of my day is break
Same story everywhere in America, do nothing jobs. Here in the UK you're worked to the bone for minimum wage. It's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, sb23, watah and 1 other person
Same story everywhere in America, do nothing jobs. Here in the UK you're worked to the bone for minimum wage. It's brutal.
Come to America then lol

Gonna kms

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and JohnDoe
It has been like this for years but I joined org in 2024, every weekend is the same shit I used to cope with videogames.

Pointless being illegal alien always scared ICE might come knocking on your door.
No lol, illegal migrants are being put in luxury hotels in nyc

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Saturday waturday bo baturday, fee fi fo faturday.

no escape indeed, just playing vidya and scrolling this shit forum at the same time

It has been like this for years but I joined org in 2024, every weekend is the same shit I used to cope with videogames.
I like DVD's. Before joining .org I would spend my Saturdays in the electrics section at Walmart smelling DVD's.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Klasik616
Fairs. Life guard is the easiest job in the world. Just sit down. Must be boring tho.
Nah because I do it with my friends lol. And you can legit just leave and get food or smth during break.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I like DVD's. Before joining .org I would spend my Saturdays in the electrics section at Walmart smelling DVD's.
honestly probably still better than rotting on here, atleast oyu're out of the house. NGL i did the same shit back when i was a kid when we had blockbuster in the UK back then.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
>Tfw you see enter the dragon
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lefty Rankin
NORMIES ARE OUT WITH THEIR GIRLFRIENDS OR FRIENDS, ENJOYING THEMSELVES WHILE YOU ROT ON AN INCEL FORUM, IT'S BEYOND OVER. NO NT PERSON WITH A SOCIAL CIRCLE/ETC DOES THAT!!!

No point in going outside when you’re sub5

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
lol it needs to have begun to be over which it never has

Sunday too!

bro i cant find any nice curry foids in my area. so over

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Should be renamed Rotday, oh no wait that's my whole week :lul:

Sunday too!
spending the holy day on a forum that advocates for sex before marriage(lust), encourages vanity(pride), who's userbase indulges in envying others(envy), and how it's over with the only chance being to rot(sloth)
quite ironic

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe