If you're still fat, why?

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Genuinely curious, if you're on this forum and you're still overweight and not in shape + above 10-15% bodyfat percentage, then why the fuck are you on here, unless you're actively trying to lose the weight, you really don't know how good you look until you're in the 10-15% bodyfat ranges, also how hard is it to simply stop devouring garbage ass food, seriously, how is that hard, need answers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, MrBossMan and whiteislandpill
Cuz it's too good to eat 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Cuz being lean won’t do shit for my brutally recessed subhuman birdcel face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Nick.Harte, sickdawgie and 2 others
I built a tolerance to semaglutide :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

Cuz being lean won’t do shit for my brutally recessed subhuman birdcel face
Getting a decent physique will make u feel better despite being recessed, I seriously can't imagining having like 2-3 belly rolls each time I sit

Getting a decent physique will make u feel better despite being recessed, I seriously can't imagining having like 2-3 belly rolls each time I sit
I’m not that fat, I just have some love handles

Because Im lazy and undisciplined. I tried tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
Because Im lazy and undisciplined. I tried tho.
This shit is insane ngl, must be some genetic programming from your household to make it seem like losing weight is smth that takes discipline, I'm lazy as fuck aswell but eating the right food is not that hard man

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
This shit is insane ngl, must be some genetic programming from your household to make it seem like losing weight is smth that takes discipline, I'm lazy as fuck aswell but eating the right food is not that hard man
My mum always buys so many delicious cakes and sweets. My father also owns a kebab shop which makes it even harder for me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mkhzee
My mum always buys so many delicious cakes and sweets. My father also owns a kebab shop which makes it even harder for me.
Kebabs are cool but cakes and sweets fuck no, I just don't understand niggas like you tbh, I think u should simply just cut out sugar for a month and see what happens, you fuck yourself up more and more in order to get momentarily pleasure from disgusting ass food, just cut out sugar that should be easy, there's a shit ton of delicious food that doesn't have sugar in it

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
it's mostly about the dopamine, if you are non-nt your dopamine is always lower than normal person. hence harder to put down the fork since it's a easy source of dopamine

cuz it's my main source of cope. I'm not here because i'm happy