If You’re Still Living With Your Parents, You’re a Pathetic Man-Child

Rigged

Rigged

Ungatekeeping on my Profile
Living with your parents past a certain age is a sign of failure. If you can’t afford to move out, you’re nothing but a pathetic man-child. Real men take control of their lives and become independent. Stop being a burden and grow the fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, 📎♿️⚙️, micropp and 7 others

• Love it
Reactions: Rigged
Depends

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Nick.Harte
No such thing as depends.

Living wiht parents --->Retard
Below 6ft1 ---> Dwarf
Below 4.5PSL --->Deformed
KHHV past 19 ---> Giga autistic.

It is what it is.
maybe the other shit is right but how are niggas supposed to move out bro the economy is fucked niggas cant even get jobs
you sound like one of those fucking boomers

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, deadstock, Juandigomigo22 and 6 others
maybe the other shit is right but how are niggas supposed to move out bro the economy is fucked niggas cant even get jobs
you sound like one of those fucking boomers
No excuses. You're either a winner or a loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, micropp, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
im 17 bro chill

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and Darkeningstar
be a real independent man by conforming to societal expectations

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, noobs, micropp and 2 others
Unless your parents are annoying and your home is small, why would you want to live alone? What are the benefits? I can list you a bunch of benefits to stay with them:

1. 0 rent (more money to spend on other shit);
2. You have someone/ something (like a community) to return to after slaving. Imagine returning to an empty box and listening to your neighbours having sex while you rot alone;
3. You eat more varied meals (I cannot be bothered to cook more complicated things) due to multiple people cooking;
4. Shared house maintenance (give 10$ to your sibling to do your chores or something like that, basically something like a cheap maid);
5. Something bad happens? You have multiple people that can help you. Good luck if you are stuck alone in your box;
6. Your housing is probably bigger than what you can afford on your own. Probably better quality wise too. Especially if you do not have problems with neighbours. For people with houses, you might have a big yard with a pool or something like that. Good luck maintaining on your own (if you can even get the money to buy it);
7. No negatives really. You can set boundaries to make them annoy you less (unless your home is small) or even pay them to stfu. Some people actually have good bonds with their family too.

That said, IMO you should always have the ability to move out. Maybe even try it on purpose to see if you like it. It is also a no-brainer if you can attract foids. This is mostly for incels with nobody to take back home who are gonna rot in their box alone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, micropp, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Living with your parents past a certain age is a sign of failure. If you can’t afford to move out, you’re nothing but a pathetic man-child. Real men take control of their lives and become independent. Stop being a burden and grow the fuck up
With insane cost of living inflation living with parents is a good idea.

All that money you save on rent and eating out you can spend on a fun vacation and save for surgeries . It's actually a smart idea

I lived independently for two years and now will be living with my parents for a while. It's not worth being independent unless your a slayer , otherwise you just give your hard earned money to the Jews For no real good reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and AlexBrown84
Retard boomer ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, greycel, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Real men take control of their lives and become independent. Stop being a burden and grow the fuck up

lol nah. I’m a grown man living off mommy who cooks me tendies and bakes me cookies.

I don’t work a day in my life,

The hottest girl who I've known in the past several years, and she was legit PSL 9 supermodel tier, lived with her 25 year old part time employed boyfriend and his parents. It's very common in HCOL areas and it's getting even more common, expectations are changing, this isn't the '50s any more.

My mom moved in with me a few years ago, because she ran out of money. It's really difficult at times, but so was living alone when you workcel as much as I do.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Darkeningstar
In many countries it's very common for multiple generations to live in the same house: you live with your parents, when you marry your wife moves in, your kids will grow there too, the parents will eventually die and your grown-up kids will then marry and bring their wives/husbands there too, etc...This happens even in very rich families -they all live together but in huge, luxurious houses or multiple houses connected together.
The sneaky real-estate Jews managed to convince people in the western world that you're a loser if you still live with their parents after a certain age: this makes them a lot of money by selling and renting properties.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Whatever
Unless your parents are annoying and your home is small, why would you want to live alone? What are the benefits? I can list you a bunch of benefits to stay with them:

1. 0 rent (more money to spend on other shit);
2. You have someone/ something (like a community) to return to after slaving. Imagine returning to an empty box and listening to your neighbours having sex while you rot alone;
3. You eat more varied meals (I cannot be bothered to cook more complicated things) due to multiple people cooking;
4. Shared house maintenance (give 10$ to your sibling to do your chores or something like that, basically something like a cheap maid);
5. Something bad happens? You have multiple people that can help you. Good luck if you are stuck alone in your box;
6. Your housing is probably bigger than what you can afford on your own. Probably better quality wise too. Especially if you do not have problems with neighbours. For people with houses, you might have a big yard with a pool or something like that. Good luck maintaining on your own (if you can even get the money to buy it);
7. No negatives really. You can set boundaries to make them annoy you less (unless your home is small) or even pay them to stfu. Some people actually have good bonds with their family too.

That said, IMO you should always have the ability to move out. Maybe even try it on purpose to see if you like it. It is also a no-brainer if you can attract foids. This is mostly for incels with nobody to take back home who are gonna rot in their box alone.
Yeah then you just inherit the house from your parents after
Zero costs to you
Hahaha

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Staying with your parents is better than being a lonely incel in some cramped box

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, AscensionMan98, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
This could be said to the "normies," more than a few in here don't have the psychophysical stability to be able to afford it

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I’m 12 bro

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i'll add it to the list of things i don't give a shit about