If you’re taller than alphadestiny, you have nothing to worry about

D

Deleted member 5608

Descended
This 5”2 turbomanlet has been exposed numerous times for frauding his stats and lying about his experiences.

Literally don’t fall for the redpill meme. You’ll end up like him. A virgin at 26 which has been proven even if he denies.

090A0053 6EE6 4688 AF97 32CB35D6FB84

Over for him. Frame is laughable.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 5786, Uglybrazilian and 12 others
This 5”2 turbomanlet has been exposed numerous times for frauding his stats and lying about his experiences.

Literally don’t fall for the redpill meme. You’ll end up like him. A virgin at 26 which has been proven even if he denies.

View attachment 778752

I think height of a 180cm (5'10) is perfectly reasonable but these bitches wants a fucking 6'6 and won't settle for less, that's why heightmaxing exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, CursedOne, Deleted member 14781 and 14 others
what a pathetic man.
instead of naturally letting the waves wash over him by admitting he is a subhuman, he chooses to instead fight against the tide to no avail.
at least he isn't rotting i guess lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 11770, Norwooder and 4 others
mirin his neck tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He’s norwooding as well and is a gigaframelet. He’s a complete genetic dead end

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 11770, Norwooder and 6 others
wait was? being taller than a turbomanlet is still manlet which is something to worry about. in fact anything under 6 foot is something to worry about. i've heard foids say SEVERAL TIMES that 5'10 is short

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 14528, turkproducer and 5 others
My ultimate goal is to help you achieve the body of your dreams, while empowering you to live a better life. I have helped thousands of lifters accomplish their goals, and look forward to assisting you as well. Prepare to hear many discussions on concurrent periodization, natural potential, full body workouts, yoke training, health/nutrition, and special strength training methods. It's time to make real gains!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Yerico7, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
I think height of a 180cm (5'10) is perfectly reasonable but these bitches wants a fucking 6'6 and won't settle for less, that's why heightmaxing exists
180cm is 5’11* but yeah, you’re right.

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Unless you're 7 feet tall, you're not done heightmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Solidcoin, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
wait was? being taller than a turbomanlet is still manlet which is something to worry about. in fact anything under 6 foot is something to worry about. i've heard foids say SEVERAL TIMES that 5'10 is short
Ive never heard a foid say 5'10" is short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4612
is there really a noticeable SMV increase from 5ft11 to 6ft4?

feels like girls care more about face and body as long as ur average height

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Norwooder and EverythingMattersCel
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2968, turkproducer and 10 others
WetApprehensiveBoutu-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14781, Uglybrazilian and 6 others

Shes a fat ugly bitch that is overcompensating and trying to get validation from people watching this video by acting like her standards are high. You can literally see that shit in her microexpression, when the camera is off piglets like her will swipe right for triple amputates, literally (i see them in the metro because these dumb hoes arent awar that if someone looks from 8 inches up you can see the reflection of there screen in goddamn 4K lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15150 and Norwooder
Shes a fat ugly bitch that is overcompensating and trying to get validation from people watching this video by acting like her standards are high. You can literally see that shit in her microexpression, when the camera is off piglets like her will swipe right for triple amputates, literally (i see them in the metro because these dumb hoes arent awar that if someone looks from 8 inches up you can see the reflection of there screen in goddamn 4K lmao)
lmao triple amputees? lol

lmao triple amputees? lol
True story lmao, was a white dude in one of those chairs that roll, and he had one of those shirts that have buttons in the middle (idk how u call them in english lol) that had a floral pattern

Just let natural selection do the work

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
IF YOU MOG BURN VICTIMS GO SLAY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14543, HighIQcel and 2 others
Cope he gets his ass touched in metro

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Albeacho, BigBoy and 3 others
5’8 here shotgun to the temple soon.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and turkproducer
5 foot 10 is 177cm

View attachment 778752

tbh based for height frauding. LL is the only long term answer but at 5 2 there is no fucking point. LL is only worth if u r at least 5 4

I mean this is a shit thread. Yes he is incel. But doesnt he look better than if he had not gymmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 9355
5 10 isnt short. it's just that 5 8 guys claim to be 5 10 and for foids indeed a 5 8 guy is short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355

look at this video:

The guy in the video is actually 5 10. The girl thinks he is 6 foot and is confused. JFL foids have 0 iq

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004
look at this video:

The guy in the video is actually 5 10. The girl thinks he is 6 foot and is confused. JFL foids have 0 iq

looking at some of the girl's height claims, the guy doesn't even look 5'10(he looks shorter)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and BigBoy
looking at some of the girl's height claims, the guy doesn't even look 5'10(he looks shorter)
he claims 5 10 to 5 11 (so prob 5 10). the girls r prob wearing heels though bro

After 5'8 its more about face etc tbh

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person
After 5'8 its more about face etc tbh
ohhh, that picture in your bio is so cute, I love londonville, he's so wholesome and the fat girl too.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5608
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 4612
is there really a noticeable SMV increase from 5ft11 to 6ft4?

feels like girls care more about face and body as long as ur average height
There is, coping if you say otherwise.

He would slay if he was 5'10+ and NT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Gigacope. Women would fuck a guy who's 6'7 simply after hearing and seeing it without taking face into account.
Where's the evidence? I'm 6'7" and KHHV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Where's the evidence? I'm 6'7" and KHHV.
I do wonder though if you manage to ascend your face to 4 PSL I bet you will be a irl Chad, also probably a giga abused dog. I don't think height is cope if you are at least Normie facially.

Derek from More plates more dates is a Normie facially but he's 6'1" and roided so he slayed.

View attachment 778752

Who cares, he gives great fitness advice and that's all that matters, you are just jealous because a manlet is stronger than you:lul::lul::lul:

I mean this is a shit thread. Yes he is incel. But doesnt he look better than if he had not gymmaxxed?
Preach

Last edited:
Who cares, he gives great fitness advice and that's all that matters, you are just jealous because a manlet is stronger than you:lul::lul::lul:

Preach
Ironically the people on here who are blackpilled on lookism are also some of the biggest bullies on looks..

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 15150 and Julius
have you tried bumble yet
No, not posting my face on any dating app. I want to save myself the embarrassment and don't have any friends to take NT pictures with anyways.

I do wonder though if you manage to ascend your face to 4 PSL I bet you will be a irl Chad, also probably a giga abused dog. I don't think height is cope if you are at least Normie facially.

Derek from More plates more dates is a Normie facially but he's 6'1" and roided so he slayed.
I won't be able to ascend to 4 PSL. Max 3.75. My features are too fucked.