If you’re under 18 reading this you better start looksmaxxing now

K

Kamui

Inactive
You better start getting on your shit soon cuz once you turn 20 years old you’re gonna have to start competing with niggas who are taller than you, better looking than you, smarter than you, richer than you, stronger than you, or even all of the above

Use BOTB, get in the gym, start softmaxxing, start skincare, get your surgeries, take your supplements, start approaching foids, gain experience

You don’t wanna end up like one of these niggas who are still on this website consistently at 25+

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, iam good boy, StalinCel and 11 others
none of that shit matter if u are socially akward and non NT. None of that shit matters if u aint blessed with good genes.

Shit self esteem will stay in u brain if u ascend.

Its joeover.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 49926
The only problem is money...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
nothing can fix me now

Alright nigga then stay rotting if you want

How old are you
My advice is .. try and if it dont work. Stop coping and Try do something else with u life.

This post is.... perfection.
I fully agree.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
My advice is .. try and if it dont work. Stop coping and Try do something else with u life.
The looks pill follows you everywhere in life even if you don’t realize it, you should always try to maximize your looks no matter what, regardless of if it’s natural or artificial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
So I should just softmaxx!!

none of that shit matter if u are socially akward and non NT. None of that shit matters if u aint blessed with good genes.

Its joeover.
Calling myself socially awkward is the problem, I’ve realised tbh that all I do is insult myself. Brutal

I’m 18 got no time left

I’m 18 got no time left
I’m also 18 nigga

I’d say when you’re 21 is the time when you should start worrying lmao, cuz then money and status start to come more into the picture

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
nice advice bro!

• +1
When I go back home for the holidays later this month, I want to talk to my dad about my inceldom. I'll tell him about my struggles with relationships and how I want to make get surgeries with nose job, skin whiteninf treatments, and jaw fillers. My dad's always been there for me, and I can talk to him about anything. He is incredibly supportive and loving. If it were not for him i would be a deadbeat drug addict by now. I hope he'll get what I'm going through and why I want to make these changes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Zonar, Kamui and 1 other person
How tall we talking , what if i reach 6'4 barefoot and then liftmaxx permanently to 6'6 , am i still at risk of finding guys much taller than me every then and now?

When I go back home for the holidays later this month, I want to talk to my dad about my inceldom. I'll tell him about my struggles with relationships and how I want to make get surgeries with nose job, skin whiteninf treatments, and jaw fillers. My dad's always been there for me, and I can talk to him about anything. He is incredibly supportive and loving. If it were not for him i would be a deadbeat drug addict by now. I hope he'll get what I'm going through and why I want to make these changes.
W father, you should be profoundly glad that you have a dad that can actually understand what you go through, most older niggas are bluepilled and will just tell you some BS about how looks don’t matter in life and everything about pre-determinism is BS

Just yesterday I bought minoxidil and my dad went on a 10 minute rant lecture about how it doesn’t matter what I look like and that I’m just being impatient (which is partially true, but time doesn’t stop for anyone)
How tall we talking , what if i reach 6'4 barefoot and then liftmaxx permanently to 6'6 , am i still at risk of finding guys much taller than me every then and now?
Unless you live in the Netherlands or sum shit the chance is legit like 1%

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The omega , the alpha and the beta

Very lucky to have a father like that that acknowledges the blackpill instead of saying "WELL BACK IN MY TIME SON ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BE CONFIDENT AND HAVE A LOT OF MONEY!"

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Jason Voorhees and Mio
Bullshit. Play team sports and go to parties. Looksmaxxing like „botb“ is for autistic loser

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yes. Going to uni next year
What major? Are you KHHV?
Bullshit. Play team sports and go to parties. Looksmaxxing like „botb“ is for autistic loser
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

You better start getting on your shit soon cuz once you turn 20 years old you’re gonna have to start competing with niggas who are taller than you, better looking than you, smarter than you, richer than you, stronger than you, or even all of the above
that applies to any age after 12 years old
Use BOTB, get in the gym, start softmaxxing, start skincare, get your surgeries, take your supplements, start approaching foids, gain experience

You don’t wanna end up like one of these niggas who are still on this website consistently at 25+
still a cope, tons of decent looking 25 yos and older here like forevergymcelling or on lookism who did almost everything possible to improve looks and social life yet still here. the ones who left are for the most part losers who "achieved" a normie life

• +1

still a cope, tons of decent looking 25 yos and older here like forevergymcelling or on lookism who did almost everything possible to improve looks and social life yet still here. the ones who left are for the most part losers who "achieved" a normie life
sounds like something a 25 yo rotter would say

Inshallah if I ever have a son I will put him on HGH, MK677, and mewing all before he’s able to walk
I wasn’t talking about the dudes who’ve already ascended, obviously if you’ve already ascended and slay now doesn’t mean you have to leave the blackpill entirely, I’m talking about the oldcels that are still here and the young fags that haven’t done any type of looksmaxxing to improve their situation

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
tell me why.
it's better to be a 25 yo autist slayer who rots on this forum than it is to be a 25 yo autist inkie who rots on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Debetro and Kamui
The only problem is money...
If you want the thing called money do crimemaxx without getting caught must have highIQ observational skill before doing this

Its joeover.
If you're not NT and experience any chronic disorder that affects your looks, it's over.