if youre white a classy suit will gibe you 1+ psl

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
too bad its out of fashion for non business men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Snowskinned
It looks good only if somewhat good suit(not 15$ one) + you can’t be a framecel + JFL at wearing it if you use public transportation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Alt Number 3, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
It looks good only if somewhat good suit(not 15$ one) + you can’t be a framecel + JFL at wearing it if you use public transportation
a suit gives you frame if anything

I dont think you know what PSL means, otherwise you wouldnt make such a low IQ thread

I dont think you know what PSL means, otherwise you wouldnt make such a low IQ thread
okay i'll say appeal or attractiveness instead

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned

Attachments

• IMG_3827.jpeg
    IMG_3827.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
It does, but if you don’t have any - you’ll look like a weird tryhard server
thats cuz the sleeves are cut off, the shoulder pads are usually like one inch wider than your actual frame

• +1
Someone post a picture of blackops2cel wearing a suit. Let’s see how much it ascends him.

• +1
Reactions: DPR6’2
Yeah but where are you going to wear it? Only maybe after 5pm at the grocery store. It's not something you can just wear on your daily errands, you'll look out of place and stupid. I've seen two guys trying the tactic before around a tourist spot and they looked like such try hards.

• +1
Yeah but where are you going to wear it? Only maybe after 5pm at the grocery store. It's not something you can just wear on your daily errands, you'll look out of place and stupid. I've seen two guys trying the tactic before around a tourist spot and they looked like such try hards.
you cant wear it, its kinda a pointless post tbh. but suits should defo make a come back