If you've been incel, you will never be able to be emotionally vulnerable with a girl [Brutal Pill]

Maleficent

Maleficent

Iron
Chad already has at least 20 stories he can share that make him 'emotionally vulnerable', but still allow him to maintain his frame as an attractive human being. 'This older woman took my virginity when I was 12, it made me feel blah blah whatever'. This way he can actually have an intimate relationship with the girl, or at least give her that illusion.

Just picture incel 'opening up'. 'Yeah, I couldn't get a shred of female attention throughout my entire teenage years... It was pretty lonely'. The girl would get up and leave right there and then...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Barbarian, Overthinker, thereallegend and 5 others
Chad already has at least 20 stories he can share that make him 'emotionally vulnerable', but still allow him to maintain his frame as an attractive human being. 'This older woman took my virginity when I was 12, it made me feel blah blah whatever'. This way he can actually have an intimate relationship with the girl, or at least give her that illusion.

Just picture incel 'opening up'. 'Yeah, I couldn't get a shred of female attention throughout my entire teenage years... It was pretty lonely'. The girl would get up and leave right there and then...
Emotional vulnerability is a myth. Never show your emotion to a foid.

water thread

Yeah. This chad i lived with lost his virginity at 11 to an 18 yr old girl or some shit