iff your white with black hair and black eyes your not white

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
if your white with black or very dark brown hair and brown or darker eyes your not white go to the ethnic slums you low born dog don't compare yourself or identify as white you will never reach the beauty of your true white masters we will never accept you when i see them i just cringe and look down on them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11212, Gayalienmax and 2 others
Dumb logic. A lot of South Europeans mog.

Also inel trait being a gay SFcel tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Shrek2OnDvD, magnificentcel and 10 others
OP
20201122 151449

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, magnificentcel, 5'8manlet and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8165, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
I'm glad i found out what a hapa was.. cause i thought all the literal tens of thousands of people that
looked like this were another race.
But they are just the product of WMAF
and they are everywhere

• Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
jfl south europeans are subhuman most have horsefaces jfl
Same with North Europeans lol....? Every race has subhumans. The guy in my avi is South European and he mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, onfiresems and MiroslavBulldosex
Same with North Europeans lol....? Every race has subhumans. The guy in my avi is South European and he mogs hard.
so your telling me scandinavian chad is less attractive to med chad?

so your telling me scandinavian chad is less attractive to med chad?
It depends, but South European coloring mogs hard if you have the right features. Women like dark features.

6' 3" South European Chad mogs North European Chad to oblivion JFL, light coloring only appeals to ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
It depends, but South European coloring mogs hard if you have the right features. Women like dark features.

6' 3" South European Chad mogs North European Chad to oblivion JFL, light coloring only appeals to ethnics.
cope white girls no they can't give there children white features with med chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
T15ompi81nq01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
legit this is probably accurate
most SFcel copers are only proud that they have colored eyes and hair, but really everything else about them is shit
so over
Stormfrontcels are sexless neckbeard neo nazi loser incels that masquerade their inferiority complex with a superiority complex because self hating indians keep bleaching their skins

Universally speaking the most widely and generically attractive male is caucsoid, light tan, dark hair and eyebrows, eye color ideally light. Most chads worshipped here have both med and nordic admixture

Also, not to mention what constitutes a "white" person is an extremely muddy social construct. A short while ago, irish people were not considered white. Incel fascist losers will keep finding ways to prop up their disastrously low self esteem due to being sexless boneless incels like OP

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Stormfrontcels are sexless neckbeard neo nazi loser incels that masquerade their inferiority complex with a superiority complex because self hating indians keep bleaching their skins

Universally speaking the most widely and generically attractive male is caucsoid, light tan, dark hair and eyebrows, eye color ideally light. Most chads worshipped here have both med and nordic admixture

Also, not to mention what constitutes a "white" person is an extremely muddy social construct. A short while ago, irish people were not considered white. Incel fascist losers will keep finding ways to prop up their disastrously low self esteem due to being sexless boneless incels like OP
cope for me i am not incel

cope white girls no they can't give there children white features with med chad
You're definitely retarded then. Med Chad and Nordic Stacy breed God-tier children with amazing coloring. It's the most ideal mixture, hence why the ideal male was promoted as "tall, dark and handsome" at one point, and that referred to Italian males who looked that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
There's a lot of ugly blue eyes fucks in the UK. Only amerimutts get excited over blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

We need more smart greycels like u, welcome

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vampirecel and noor
Cope not everything is the joos bro. History has told us that humans love fighting over trivial shit. Europeans have infighting all the time even in the UK scotts fight brits, Irish fight brits etc. Even WW2 and 1 was European infighting. This European utopia is not real.

Cope not everything is the joos bro. History has told us that humans love fighting over trivial shit. Europeans have infighting all the time even in the UK scotts fight brits, Irish fight brits etc. Even WW2 and 1 was European infighting. This European utopia is not real.
Europeans had infighting because Europe was basically the world. Africa was Europe's playground, Asia was under-developed and European countries had many colonies there.
It makes no sense in the 21st century.

Europeans had infighting because Europe was basically the world. Africa was Europe's playground, Asia was under-developed and European countries had many colonies there.
It makes no sense in the 21st century.

2014 the Scottish had their independence referendum. They wanted to break away from the British and be their own people, many of them don't like British people bro. I can only give examples where I'm from, but I'm sure there are more thing like this in Europe.

What's this about Europe's plaything? Back when the Europeans were cannibalizing each other in the dark ages, Africans were still going to war with each other. For over 15 centuries the Japanese and Koreans fought a lot.

You really think infighting only occurs with Europeans or something.

And I can tell you British people are very xenophobic, many dislike the Polish who are ethnically white for the most part.

in ethnic slums i'd be worshipped

So accurate
giphy.gif