IG Maxxing

OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
I've been off IG for the last couple years when I got caught up in that retarded "dopamine detox" trend. Planning on restarting on IG but since I'll be starting with a new account I'll have 0 followers.

What's the best way to go about this?

I know ppl IRL who I will follow but I don't really want to follow them with less than 100 followers minimum.

I've been brainstorming how to get past this and come up with a couple solutions.

1) Follow a bunch of randomers and get 5% follow back. Follow like 200 people a day and build up to a nice base within a month then unfollow everyone. Problem is that the followers will probably mostly be shitty pages or scam accounts that follow back.

2) Start a stacy tinder and put the IG account name in the bio. (lesbian and straight for mix). Then wait a bit and delete all the pics and change the username.

Which do you think would be better or anything else you would do?

Preferably want to have the account with a nice base of followers within a month.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 444
just buy 300 high quality bot followers for 5 dollars. simple, efficient.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Number 2 is genius, you may lose quite a few followers when you change it to your normal instagram, but I think it's a good way to get a good base.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Prince88, nordicfoidslayer23 and 1 other person
just buy 300 high quality bot followers for 5 dollars. simple, efficient.
If you know a source DM me. I tried to buy some "high-quality" USA/UK followers and all of them have 1/10 follower/follow ratio and are clearly all fake.

Gay is the way @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, OnlyWs and the BULL
Gay is the way @the BULL
fuckkkkkkkkk bro. i had a tinder account in which i setted to both, and fags ALWAYS followed me back. then i talked to a fag and told him i just wanted to be friend, he blocked and probably reported me, and got banned. now i made another acc with girls only, which is obv harder, i could switch to fag and only follow the ones that have ig in bio without matching, but i'm still afraid some could report me, or tinder just bans you if you pretend to be a fag without matching with anyone

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Some years ago I did the 2) with Maher, started following people who seemed NT from my country and surprisingly lots of them follow back. It worked

Some years ago I did the 2) with Maher, started following people who seemed NT from my country and surprisingly lots of them follow back. It worked

Anyone DM you asking about the change in username/pics?

Or you know you can be stop being retarded about following/followers and just create a normal instagram account which grows naturally.

Or you know you can be stop being retarded about following/followers and just create a normal instagram account which grows naturally.
Yeah grows naturally to a whopping 204 followers