IGF 1 lR3 normal vs receptor grade

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
I want to know the difference. Btw im trying to grow my clavicles and get stronger at the gym, but i do NOT want to get more muscular. Ideally only shoulders get more muscular or less ideally just my upper body.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I want to know the difference. Btw im trying to grow my clavicles and get stronger at the gym, but i do NOT want to get more muscular. Ideally only shoulders get more muscular or less ideally just my upper body
IGF will grow muscle most likely as it literally creates new muscle cells. Why not use HGH or mk-677 with cjc?

IGF will grow muscle most likely as it literally creates new muscle cells. Why not use HGH or mk-677 with cjc?
Im gonna go on a cjc + mk677 cycle but im planning to add igf lr3 on top of it. Will the IGF build muscle all around my body or just the shoulders which is where i plan to inject it

• +1
Im gonna go on a cjc + mk677 cycle but im planning to add igf lr3 on top of it. Will the IGF build muscle all around my body or just the shoulders which is where i plan to inject it
It will probably prioritise the shoulders in that case but remember it also depends on where your receptors are located. I’m planning to do the same cycle.

It will probably prioritise the shoulders in that case but remember it also depends on where your receptors are located. I’m planning to do the same cycle.
What do you mean by receptors and what do you meannby it depends where they are?

• +1
What do you mean by receptors and what do you meannby it depends where they are?
Like the androgen receptors. I have them mainly in my lats and legs and those are my best areas so I think so ? Am I correct @Arborist ?