IGF 1 LR3

J

jangerang

Iron
So I injected 30mcg of igf 1 lr3 for the first time, but as I was putting the vial back in the fridge the box I had it in slipped and shook it around a bit.

Are the peptide bonds ruined?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
idk ask them

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Have seen a lot of people say this peptide is extremely delicate and shaking would ruin bonds
I mean it ought to be shaken around a bit during transportation. The reason shaking is advised against is because air bubbles can form, these can cause damage to the proteins. Extensive shaking as a method of mixing would ruin the proteins. I doubt that it is completely ruined.

idk ask them
I mean it ought to be shaken around a bit during transportation. The reason shaking is advised against is because air bubbles can form, these can cause damage to the proteins. Extensive shaking as a method of mixing would ruin the proteins. I doubt that it is completely ruined.
There are a couple small air bubbles now from the drop. Few of them went away after a bit.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
There are a couple small air bubbles now from the drop. Few of them went away after a bit.
Try injecting 100mcg(uptil 0.2 ml syringe mark) and note how u feel.
This way u can know if it's working or not

Just take hgh lad

@FreakkForLife was right. I spent months coping with peptides and mk677 and grew less than a cm

I can send you link for my source, freak has one as well

Just take hgh lad

@FreakkForLife was right. I spent months coping with peptides and mk677 and grew less than a cm

I can send you link for my source, freak has one as well
Damn peptides we’re still cope for you? How do u know HGH isn’t gonna be cope for u either

Damn peptides we’re still cope for you? How do u know HGH isn’t gonna be cope for u either
It's stronger lad

And it's exogenous growth hormone, not growth hormone releasing hormone

It's stronger lad

What was your peptides dosage and frequency?

I heard that peptides can give u hgh levels of 100ng/ml for 2-3 hours,if u inject two short term peptides(like hexarelin,cjc no dac) - both 100 mcg together

ive used lr3 thats been sitting in a drawer for 4 months and it still worked, doubt shaking it will wreck the molecular structure

It's stronger lad

5IUs of generic is not stronger than good quality peptides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Gaygymmaxx