IGMaxxing from scratch. Bought followers and they're ALL Dalits JFL

B O N E S

B O N E S

KIRIPILLED.
TLDR AT THE END

I once had a solid IG account a couple years ago and deleted. I've now realized that a solid IG follower count and good highlights will literally net statusmaxxed MTNs slays from HTBs. Instagram is THE premier dating app if you're good looking/statusmaxxed enough.

Unfortunately, I realized upon restarting Instagram that I'd have at most 12 followers from the friends I know IRL and their mutuals + mass following random foids in my local area wouldn't net the best results even with a frauded mogger profile picture and private acc. I'd look fake.
So I decided on my plan. First I'd buy 500 followers. As I see them funneling in now, every single one is an Indian account JFL.
Funny GIF

Second I'd private my account (SO THAT THEY CANNOT SEE YOUR FOLLOWER LIST IS JUST names like Rankesh2789 and Gopal_Saar1).

Third, I'd only have highlights on my account since those don't show follower likes or views on them.

Lastly, NOW I'd initiate the mass following of people. Girls, their friends, even their male friends, so that I appear as mutuals to multiple people. Follow a ton and see if I get follower requests back. Stockpile the follower requests (can't accept a girl too early or she'll see the dalit follower list), and then Mass accept them while slowly trimming away the fake followers. Repeat this process until I've amassed a solid base of real followers. Won't post a single thing, only highlights of me travelling etc. Will update if this shit works or goes horribly.
henry cavill superman GIF

TLDR:
Bought 500 Dalit Followers. Will use them to IGmaxx since no one will follow a 10 follower account no matter how mogger it looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Numb and deadstock
social suicide

• JFL
Reactions: B O N E S and Alt Number 3
Don’t even have Ig