@ ignorantcels suggesting leg lengthening like it's a stroll at the park

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Money is not a problem for me, but even as a borderline turbomanlet (5'5 barefoot but I fraud daily to 5'6.5 with lifts) I really wouldn't want to do that surgery.

REMINDER YOU PERMANENTLY LOSE A GREAT DEAL OF YOUR ATHLETIC ABILITY FOR A MISERABLE FEW INCHES

I was considering doing it before (to get to 9'10 and fraud to 5'10) but then I found out about that ˆ. I used to think it would just take a couple of years to fully recover but that at the end of the recovery I would be freely running and jumping at full power. Gosh was I wrong... If you do this surgery you will never play sports the same ever again.

And I am quite agile, I'm very fast, good at parkour and gymnastics, I can even do flips on the ground. I love having fully functioning strong legs even though they are shorter than average. For me the surgery would bring more regret than satisfaction. Never being able to run at the same speed again, never being able to jump as high and far, probably never being able to practice gymnastics again... And yet there are users who suggest LL. You're asking me to do an atrocity to my beloved legs that carried me through the world my whole life and that are capable of so much... You're asking me to leave them with permanent scars and with reduced functionality... and all for what? To please hypergamous worthless whores? fuck that! I will just just prettyboymax all I can and go for girls shorter than me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Jack, Chadelite and 3 others
Looks>health

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
ugly_manlet_cope.png

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 39
damn bro i thought ll surgery can only add about 2 - 5 inches.didnt know that you reach up to 9’10

Money is not a problem for me, but even as a borderline turbomanlet (5'5 barefoot but I fraud daily to 5'6.5 with lifts) I really wouldn't want to do that surgery.

REMINDER YOU PERMANENTLY LOSE A GREAT DEAL OF YOUR ATHLETIC ABILITY FOR A MISERABLE FEW INCHES

I was considering doing it before (to get to 9'10 and fraud to 5'10) but then I found out about that ˆ. I used to think it would just take a couple of years to fully recover but that at the end of the recovery I would be freely running and jumping at full power. Gosh was I wrong... If you do this surgery you will never play sports the same ever again.

And I am quite agile, I'm very fast, good at parkour and gymnastics, I can even do flips on the ground. I love having fully functioning strong legs even though they are shorter than average. For me the surgery would bring more regret than satisfaction. Never being able to run at the same speed again, never being able to jump as high and far, probably never being able to practice gymnastics again... And yet there are users who suggest LL. You're asking me to do an atrocity to my beloved legs that carried me through the world my whole life and that are capable of so much... You're asking me to leave them with permanent scars and with reduced functionality... and all for what? To please hypergamous worthless whores? fuck that! I will just just prettyboymax all I can and go for girls shorter than me.
exactly, LL surgery shouldn't even be an option, you are literally going in a wheelchair in your 40s.
damn bro i thought ll surgery can only add about 2 - 5 inches.didnt know that you reach up to 9’10
ur avi is so cute. i used to have a cat, it ran away. sad stuff man

. Never being able to run at the same speed again, never being able to jump as high and far, probably never being able to practice gymnastics again...
Unironically, who the fuck cares about this?
I'd gladly take weaker legs for 4 more inches.
Takes one year for you to be walking normally. You won't be crippled like some people (copers) say.
I am only walking anyway. I'm rotting at home because I hate going outside because of my height.
Imagine playing video games while you grow 1mm every day. Sounds like a dream to me.
Looks>health
By the way, I don't agree with this statement though ^.
I believe LL will not be a huge disadvantage to health. If it would fuck up your health and put you in constant pain, I would never do it.
LL is just a cosmetic procedure that is overdramatized.

Looks = health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back