ignore my recent mixed race halo thread i fucking hate being mixed race

bananasslayer

bananasslayer

minioncel
i just spent literally 30 minutes arguing with someone if i’m a wasian or not they are telling me im not because i lack any asian features and that my dads central asian so its already mixed with white then what the fuck do i call myself then white or even asian? i’m 75% white and roughly 25ish% central asian and yes i’ve gotten a dna test i’ll post at some point later cause it’s my momslogin not mine
IMG 1392
IMG 1393

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Darkeningstar, WatermelonLover and 2 others
idc

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
u look decent, amwf or wmaf?

• So Sad
ur lucky ur dad isnt full asian else u would be incel
what do i call myself then wasian or just white no one is going to take me serious if i say white so normally i just say im mixed

• So Sad
@thorns you okay bro why sad

• So Sad
what do i call myself then wasian or just white none gon take me serious if i say white so normally i just say im mixed
say part asian
wasian is usually for 50/50s

• So Sad
alright so no need to be an asian nationalist?
asian nationalist while ur 75% white is on par with americans being irish nationalists

just stop

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer and distance decay
Race does not equal ethnicity, you are 75% white and white passing. Ik for a fact you have 0 cultural connection to your central asian side so why claim it?

Race does not equal ethnicity, you are 75% white and white passing. Ik for a fact you have 0 cultural connection to your central asian side so why claim it?
cause no one takes me seriously when i tell them im white

so i should just refer to myself as white?

so i should just refer to myself as white?
cause no one takes me seriously when i tell them im white
What do most people think you are? If they think u dont look white just go with wasian then but dont take it that seriously. I get told I look everything from arab to aboriginal depending on how retarded the person is.

If most people think your white go with white then, if someone asks you just say, oh yeah my dad is half central asian. race is what people percieve you as nothing you can do about it

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
What do most people think you are? If they think u dont look white just go with wasian then but dont take it that seriously. I get told I look everything from arab to aboriginal depending on how retarded the person is.

If most people think your white go with white then, if someone asks you just say, oh yeah my dad is half central asian. race is what people percieve you as nothing you can do about it
i normally tell people i’m mixed but yes i just look med

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
that was me and you lost the debate nigger

• JFL
Reactions: bananasslayer
that was me and you lost the debate nigger
was it really you and also i definitely feel so hurt being told im white lol

• +1
Reactions: Rea

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea
Mixed race only helps if its between black and white

we’re you referring to this? and also are you suggesting i shouldn’t tell people im mixed? cause objectively you can definitely tell i am mixed of some sort
Yh you can tell them ur mixed

But I was saying the halo usually applies between lightskin looking mfs with colored eyes

You’re hyperborean (ancient north Eurasians were 25%~ east Eurasian and the ancestors of Indo Europeans)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back